FYI: FREE PED GIVEAWAY EVENT - BunkerThree Stream

• Thread starter Deleted member 39530
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 39530

www.twitch.tv/bunkerthree

-Three :cool:

I have been a bit bored with EU lately, so I thought I'd create my own fun. Below is a Free Event for anyone who wants some extra PED.

FREE MARBLES JACKPOT EVENT

Monday-Friday at the end of every stream there will be a Marble Race where a "SELECTED FEW" will have a chance to win the daily MARBLE PED GIVEAWAY.

20Ped- for Stream FOLLOWERS
40PED- for Stream FOLLOWERS and VIPPERS/MODS/SUBS
60PED- for Stream FOLLOWERS, VIPPERS/MODS, and SUBS

How do you become one of the "SELECTED FEW?"
1.)There will be 3 VIP races during the Stream.
2.)The top three winners of each race will be the "SELECTED FEW" eligible for the final GIVEAWAY MARBLE RACE at the end of the stream.
*NOTE-Winning multiple times in the VIP RACES limits others from competing against you in the Final Race.
3.)If one of the "SELECTED FEW" gets in the top 3 they win the daily MARBLE PED GIVEAWAY.
*NOTE-If two or more of the "SELECTED FEW" get into the top 3, the closest to the top wins.
4.)If none of them get in the top 3, then 40PED will be added to the JACKPOT MARBLE RACE on Saturday.
*NOTE-If you win, you will have until the end of the day on Friday to collect your peds from me in-game or it will be added to the Jackpot on Saturday.
*NOTE-If you win the MARBLE PED GIVEAWAY and you don't want the ped then 40PED will also be added to the Jackpot on Saturday.

SELLOUT SATURDAY'S MARBLES JACKPOT

1.)Same rules apply as above except for the starting PED GIVEAWAY will be 60PED/120PED/200PED.
2.)All other PED throughout the week that was lost or not claimed will be added on top.
3.)If the "SELECTED FEW" don't place in the top 3 on SELLOUT SATURDAY'S MARBLES JACKPOT then the Jackpot amount will be moved and added to the following Saturdays until someone wins and resets it.
*NOTE-If anyone wants to add to the JACKPOT for Saturday, peds or items, you are welcome to.

Serhus got 40 ped yesterday. He is rich, Biatch!!

Stream is up in ten minutes for a new winner today.

-Three :cool:

Someone won 50ped and a BRAND NEW CAR yesterday. Maybe today is your day!!!

Also dropping a Mining Tutorial for Tutorial Thursday!!!

www.twitch.tv/bunkerthree

-Bunker :cool:

twitch.tv/bunkerthree

We are up and running, get your FREE F'N PEDS!!!!

twitch.tv/bunkerthree

Giving away more Peds this week, come and enjoy the RIDE!!

100 ped Giveaway & Opening Boxes in Space today!

twitch.tv/bunkerthree

Back