Free players can not farm skills at Zychion Citadel by Mulciber?

Status
You do realize that even if you do this every day for the rest of your life you won't even get 1% of the amount of skill points that someone like Evey has? It's not worth the effort man.

Do you talk for EP4 crafters i think while the topic is for group of hunters which fuck up the solo guy gameplay!

It doesn't matter who was there first, only who initiates the action breaking the rules. In this case the person breaking the rules is the player dragging a mob towards another participant. Feel free to ask technical support yourself, they will tell you the same thing.

Keep pushing it, keep breaking the rules... and you'll get banned (this is not a threat, I'm just telling you because it has happened before).

Good luck.

My evaders skills are high, tell me on which spot you hunting, i need to gain my Mining ability.

I'd say be careful about advice from the folks that create tutorials like that... do some searches on entropiaplanets.com to see what I'm talking about since mods here don't like direct links to things outside of the forums here (and honestly surprised they haven't deleted your link yet)
Good point. I edited out the link. Just wanted to answer evey’s question as this is a very prominent video/article when you search for EU tutorials and certainly explains the activity’s popularity.

The arguments are enough and i can read them even with my bad english, but looks you can't understand them.

I wanna show you in practice which means your own view point.

The arguments are enough and i can read them even with my bad english.

I wanna show you in practice which means your own view point.

Oh and a bully too, you have the whole package buddy ;)

Oh and a bully too, you have the whole package buddy ;)

No, i'm magneto for Fouls like you wich disrespect others around them. Thats why im active in a problem which is not my personal.

Fouls like you are too much in the game and you somehow dont make difference between Human and Player.

Your definition are Free and Pay.

This is your post, thanks to paste in the forum and save our time..
c. You cannot interfere with any other Participants ability to use and enjoy the Entropia Universe.

No, i'm magneto for Fouls like you wich disrespect others around them. Thats why im active in a problem which is not my personal.

Fouls like you are too much in the game and you somehow dont make difference between Human and Player.

Your definition are Free and Pay.

This is your post, thanks to paste in the forum and save our time..
c. You cannot interfere with any other Participants ability to use and enjoy the Entropia Universe.

What in the hell are you talking about, I said in my very first post in this thread that this issue has nothing to do with depo vs non-depo, or free vs paying players.

You are in a problem that is not yours because you are a problem seeker, period.

And I've been non-depositor for 10 years now, so your point is?

Because you are ruining the game for other people, and that is against the rules. Every single time you log into the game you accept the Terms of Use. Under chapter 8 section c) it is stated that:

You were breaking this rule by dragging mobs to them and getting them killed (on purpose or by mistake, it's irrelevant).

This has nothing to do with "free" skilling, or depo vs non depo. The only problem you have, and the only reason why the official punished you is because you are, literally, interfering with other players hability to enjoy the game.

Stop playing victim, stick to the rules and nobody will bother you.

I can keep my focus more than 10 min, but looks you change your view point.

It doesn't matter who was there first, only who initiates the action breaking the rules. In this case the person breaking the rules is the player dragging a mob towards another participant. Feel free to ask technical support yourself, they will tell you the same thing.

Keep pushing it, keep breaking the rules... and you'll get banned (this is not a threat, I'm just telling you because it has happened before).

Good luck.

Let your next post start with how you realized it was his fault.

I did not change my point of view, and at this point I'm not even sure if you don't understand what I write or you are just trolling me.

@qimatluo asked why he was punished, the answer is: because he broke the rules.

Can you farm free skills? of course you can.
Can you break the rules doing so? no.

My last answer to you is to start reading the previous posts, starting by the title.

This is part of your post.. c. You cannot interfere with any other Participants ability to use and enjoy the Entropia Universe.

I did not change my point of view, and at this point I'm not even sure if you don't understand what I write or you are just trolling me.

@qimatluo asked why he was punished, the answer is: because he broke the rules.

Can you farm free skills? of course you can.
Can you break the rules doing so? no.

But I don't think I broken any rule.
When live support log me out, there is no hunters.

oh... thats rather interesting indeed...

so your issue isn't with the skill problem or rule... your issue seems to be what is an apparent Power Trip... a Bullying tactic employed by an official on you... is that what the real issue is?

oh... thats rather interesting indeed...

so your issue isn't with the skill problem or rule... your issue seems to be what is an apparent Power Trip... a Bullying tactic employed by an official on you... is that what the real issue is?

2020-11-22 08:06:01 [Local] [MindArkOfficial LiveSupport Heimdall] PLEASE STOP USING MULCIBERS TO FARM EVADE. GO NW AND USE THE EVISCERATORS

After I PM him, I go to Zychion Citadel from Icarus and give a try.
When I try that and I get logged out because I go to North East.
At the moment there is no hunters at North East.
You can try to read the private chat log again and imagine what we did.

By the way, I also share this information in game, and a player tell me he farming skill for 10 years and never happens that thing.
I believe this game has many years people farming skill there and affect or not affect hunters.
An I may be the first one which don't affect anyone at the moment and get logged out just because I didn't listen to him.

I wasn't there so what really happened is between you and him. But the logs you posted tell a different story because when Heimdall said:
2020-11-22 08:15:59 [FROM: MindArkOfficial LiveSupport Heimdall] Here is fine, just stop dragging warriors into Mulciber hunters.

You did not contest it, so it's possible that you dragged a mulciber to other hunters either in that moment or sometime before that (and he saw you, or someone reported you for it).

I don't think I can help much more here, good luck :)

I wasn't there so what really happened is between you and him. But the logs you posted tell a different story because when Heimdall said:

You did not contest it, so it's possible that you dragged a mulciber to other hunters either in that moment or sometime before that (and he saw you, or someone reported you for it).

I don't think I can help much more here, good luck :)

I think you didn't read this part clearly.
I feel so bad, why I cannot do that?
If the reason is because we disturb hunters killing mobs, but I don't think so.
I was at Icarus Camp, and go to Zychion CitadeI give a try and get logged out.
At the moment it's no hunters there, so I didn't disturb anyone and I get punished.

That's not talk about the moment, we talk about before when I'm farming skills at Zychion Citadel.
If there are hunters killing mob there. Yes, we should not go to affect them.
But usually there is no one, and we are farming skills there.
Then hunters come to here kill mobs later, and now hunters get affect because we are still farming skills.
But why we need to leave because they are here for hunting?
We are here earlier than hunters, why we need to change place because they want to hunt here?
To me is it's no fair, just because paid player vs free player.
Personally I think it's game design issue, MindArk can just put mobs at different place so people have more choice to farm/hunt.

But looks you didn't really understand my point, so I'll stop discuss with you until you reply useful information.

Ohhhh I see it... on your second screenshot.... the chat is grey then he asks if you are "good to go"... i see yeah... (don't underestimate my power)....

Hmm yeah well above my paygrade...

make sure that you have sent those to support...

Thats all I have... good luck with that

You are totally get my point.
I try to asking about the "Fair", why free player always need to be treated like a garbage.

Because you are selfish and treating other players like garbage with your actions.

Mindark gave you different instructions and instead you are throwing a tantrum on a public forum and insulting the official because it doesn't suit you.

Because you are selfish and treating other players like garbage with your actions.

Mindark gave you different instructions and instead you are throwing a tantrum on a public forum and insulting the official because it doesn't suit you.

How did you come to this conclusion?

Ohhhh I see it... on your second screenshot.... the chat is grey then he asks if you are "good to go"... i see yeah... (don't underestimate my power)....

Hmm yeah well above my paygrade...

make sure that you have sent those to support...

Thats all I have... good luck with that
Yes, because he was force log me out, that's why previous chat log will become grey.
And his action is force me do what ever he want, otherwise will log me out.
The good thing is live support Chronos contact to me later, so I realize not all the live support are like him.
Live support Heimdall may just a special case.

For atomicstorm's comment also looks don't get my point, so I'll not discuss with him.

I also mentioned I post here just want to gather different opinions, because only MA can solve the problem and I already create the support case and wait for reply.
For some of opinions only talk about money is not really helpful about this topic.

Evey is a very good case, he stand at hunters side but provide an useful solution. That's what I want. Because MA can consider these solutions.

Thanks Deemer, Evey and Sara Serenity who really see the point, no matter which side you stand for, or just in the middle.
I'll keep update when I get replied from MA support.

easier fix is move that portable revive platform or even get rid of it completely.. the tp is close enough

even better... design all the remote revive platforms to have a minimum level requirement to be able to use. diff levels for different areas suitable for the area

even better... design all the remote revive platforms to have a minimum level requirement to be able to use. diff levels for different areas suitable for the area

This will merge Evey's idea and your first idea.
To use the level to filter out most of free players.

i have a solution, make those areas with endgame mobs a level zone, your highest skill must be a certain lvl to enter the area :)

It is not necessary to make changes in this direction. And MA cant cure all idiots in the world.. It's just that a lot of players have bad behavior towards others around them... I can make a list of tricks... a lot of people are looking for a method to fuck the game instead of playing it.

If you see the point in training Defense to make money, start looking for better options and compare them, find the best.. in time you will understand what I told you.. It is no coincidence that the definitions are Profession.. if you repeat only this, you miss a lot of the game and the mobs you training now are not the best for defensive skill.

This game is a sandbox, putting lvl restrictions on zones is completely destroying that. Even a new player can buy a big armor with plates and a high dps gun to shoot the bigger mobs.

Status
Back