Free players can not farm skills at Zychion Citadel by Mulciber?

Status
YOU WANT ME TO POST ALL THE MAIN CHATS WHERE I ASK YUO TO PLEASE STOP AGGROING MOBS ON ME?? AND YOU DONT EVEN ANSWER? WHAT IS IT U GOT A MACRO AND DO THIS SHIT AFK???? I've been grinding around Zychion mobs for a few months and I'm so frustrated about how i have to deal with you Forrest Gumpers. If you run into mobs and die, that same mob will aggro a hunter that is close to you and kill him, not only this makes me want to break m keyboard, but it also affects MY PED CARD since while im dead the mob will regenerate....and do you know the cost to kill a mulciber? For me with my set up is 200 peds straight. This game is free and you can grind evade skills where ever and whenever you want, but when your game starts ruining the game of somebody that PAYS and spends alot of money, thats serious shit.
So stop complaining and go play Pacman

Quite simply, it's about courtesy and politeness. While it's well within the game mechanics to allow us to be dick's and interfere with each other activities (jumping in front of someone while they're trying to shoot a mob, for example) Most of us are polite enough to not do those things. I try very hard to make sure my playing doesn't harm other player's gaming.

You keep crying about being able to do what YOU want, but you seem oblivious to how it negatively affects others around you.

I expect you're this much of a selfish jerk in real life too. I feel sorry for the people who have to put up with your attitude.

I wasn't there so what really happened is between you and him. But the logs you posted tell a different story because when Heimdall said:

You did not contest it, so it's possible that you dragged a mulciber to other hunters either in that moment or sometime before that (and he saw you, or someone reported you for it).

I don't think I can help much more here, good luck :)
This guy here is my nightmare (im talking about the thread starter ofc, not you) , i start my Exterminator hunt and here he comes..he doesnt give a F..k, he will just continue doing his S...t running right in the middle of the spawn so i get aggroed and killed. Everytime as soon as i see him on radar i ask him to stop, and respect my hunt, but since hes botting ofc he will just continue on and on.

This is such a controversial topic. There is not black and white in terms of who is right or wrong here. Every player has the right to play this game the way they want. Even people who deposits in this game may want to do this too. They're no different than depositors who hunt these mobs. Most are quick to judge free to play players. We tend to view them as worthless and want them out, but I propose another view point to the community: who is really hurting the game more. Free to play players or high level ubers who withdraws and take money out of this game? Which of these players do we want around? Now I don't like to judge and I think both free to play and depo are welcomed. I respect ubers who dedicated them time to reach the point where they can make this their full time job and income. I like to be an uber like that one day too. I just want to point out that the real "parasite" of this game are people who withdraw money out of this game by the thousands, but I also welcome them because they are smarter than 95% of the player base and are able to make money off other players. That is the nature of this game, we got people putting in money and we got people take out money. Personally I don't think we should judge anyone. If the free skillers are there first then I think they should have the right to keep playing their way. If the hunters are there first then the free skillers should respect them and not cause them any issues. Just be respectful to everyone.
To the free skillers why not skill at the oil rig? You get free skills and a chance to get free oil. I assume the pvpers would love to have more kill sprees too (correct me if im wrong). Win win for everyone there. I hope I'm not stepping on anyone's toes here with my opinion.
I also heard of this free skilling at Zychion from StevieB's youtube videos. The guy gives great advise to players and has the best information about the game around. I learned so much about this game from him. I believe he is actually a valued member of the EU community. Many would probably disagree, but if you watch some of his videos, you can see that his videos are definitely very valuable to new players. Information wise it is the best around. Video quality sucks. Low res and he sip and smacks while talking.
I guess if you are a hunter at Zychion, just tell them about the oil rig. You can even give them a lift there and they'll be out of your business and let the PKers deal with the annoying free skillers hehe.

There is no way you can talk with these guys because they are not even in front of pc!!!
MA knows how much i am frustrated by just reading the chat logs and looking at all my bad words and curses these guys make me say

The not bothering anyone part is not really true, I have healed on several Warrior Exterminator runs and I have seen you autowalk in them a dozen times. With as result getting me and the hunter killed.

If it was a one time mistake it wouldnt really bother me but during that hunt you autowalked in them a dozen times.

There is no way you can talk with these guys because they are not even in front of pc!!!
MA knows how much i am frustrated by just reading the chat logs and looking at all my bad words and curses these guys make me say
Maybe you can send them a PM and give them the coordinates to the oil rig and tell them there's free oil to pick up there. They can message you if they need a lift there. When they get back they can see it and take you up on your offer. But yea if they're botting MA should ban them. F those botters!! It is a violation of TOU. You should record them botting and show MA how they're not responding and show that they're clearly botting. But the free skillers who are actually there just take them away to the oil rig. They love free stuff, they can get free skill and potential free oil there.

The not bothering anyone part is not really true, I have healed on several Warrior Exterminator runs and I have seen you autowalk in them a dozen times. With as result getting me and the hunter killed.

If it was a one time mistake it wouldnt really bother me but during that hunt you autowalked in them a dozen times.
Who is "you" I don't ever go the Zychion. I'm always at north swamp camp grinding on exarosaurs. Just want to be clear and point that out. I'm not a free skiller. Just offering my viewpoint and opinion on this very controversial topic.

I'm a free player and also farming defense skills at Zychion Citadel. So I'm very curious about what he means, so I PM him to get more details.

So now i'm very curious.. what are you planning to do with all that defence skill? I mean, in 20 years time you might be able to hunt some prototype drones naked but maybe you have other goals. One look at your EL tracker tells me you don't even hunt and it could be that you have never shot a bullet in your entropian life, so what is it?

This is such a controversial topic. There is not black and white in terms of who is right or wrong here. Every player has the right to play this game the way they want.
Cool, so you're fine with people intentionally being inconsiderate asshats just because it's not a written game rule. Got it.

This is such a controversial topic. There is not black and white in terms of who is right or wrong here. Every player has the right to play this game the way they want. Even people who deposits in this game may want to do this too. They're no different than depositors who hunt these mobs. Most are quick to judge free to play players. We tend to view them as worthless and want them out, but I propose another view point to the community: who is really hurting the game more. Free to play players or high level ubers who withdraws and take money out of this game? Which of these players do we want around? Now I don't like to judge and I think both free to play and depo are welcomed. I respect ubers who dedicated them time to reach the point where they can make this their full time job and income. I like to be an uber like that one day too. I just want to point out that the real "parasite" of this game are people who withdraw money out of this game by the thousands, but I also welcome them because they are smarter than 95% of the player base and are able to make money off other players. That is the nature of this game, we got people putting in money and we got people take out money. Personally I don't think we should judge anyone. If the free skillers are there first then I think they should have the right to keep playing their way. If the hunters are there first then the free skillers should respect them and not cause them any issues. Just be respectful to everyone.
To the free skillers why not skill at the oil rig? You get free skills and a chance to get free oil. I assume the pvpers would love to have more kill sprees too (correct me if im wrong). Win win for everyone there. I hope I'm not stepping on anyone's toes here with my opinion.
I also heard of this free skilling at Zychion from StevieB's youtube videos. The guy gives great advise to players and has the best information about the game around. I learned so much about this game from him. I believe he is actually a valued member of the EU community. Many would probably disagree, but if you watch some of his videos, you can see that his videos are definitely very valuable to new players. Information wise it is the best around. Video quality sucks. Low res and he sip and smacks while talking.
I guess if you are a hunter at Zychion, just tell them about the oil rig. You can even give them a lift there and they'll be out of your business and let the PKers deal with the annoying free skillers hehe.
They don’t do what you suggest because it can’t be automated as easily.

Cool, so you're fine with people intentionally being inconsiderate asshats just because it's not a written game rule. Got it.
whoa whoa whoa. I never said that. Did you read my whole post. I said we should all be respectful to everyone. Chill. I said if the hunters were there first the free skillers need to respect that. I never said free skillers should be able to be asshats and interefere the hunters. Also like I said, we as a community should point them to the oil rig instead. Whew people are getting very emotional here. I regret commenting here.

They don’t do what you suggest because it can’t be automated as easily.
yea like I said previously F those botters!! MA need to ban those botters. I want those botter out of this game too. I'm talking about the real active people playing.

By the way, I also share this information in game, and a player tell me he farming skill for 10 years and never happens that thing.

It sounds like that player had common sense and did not screw everyone on the radar for their own gain.

Again, this is not about depositors vs non depositors. This is not about who was there first. Live support went extra miles with you and guided you where you could do your thing without screwing everyone else there.
If hunters are there, other hunters can join. I was able to hunt the exterminators while 2 other hunters hunted them individually.
No one can hunt there if you suicide in the pile of robots.

What if you get there first, no one can be there for as long as you please? What if you decide you want to go 24/7, no one can ever hunt there because you were the first?
0 consideration, 0 common sense.....

As a heavy hunter @ zychion citadel back in the day I do have a serious problem with afk death to gain skills avatars.Most of them if not all are actually using macros and almost all of them don't respond in local chat or private msg.
What they might not know is that Warrior elite/commander/exterminator AI is poorly designed.When they move into them that specific warrior have very high range and they dont stop after afk grinder dies, he will attack the person within very high range hunter.Even if I go in VTOL he will keep attacking me after i land back to continue hunting.I sent customer support about many afk hunters there and also about warrior AI.I don't expect any of them to improve tho.
I suggest Mindark to work on the area.Also work on the warrior AI and maybe other's AI and agro range.Also I expect diminish returns on skills based on no cost when it comes to afk grinding.Defensive skills should be gained only after input costs have been applied, if no cost towards the mob then the mob should do less and less skills until their reach 0 and all that to a very fast pace.

Last edited:
It sounds like..

If I go somewhere and there are people.. if my presence will lead to a conflict.. I just change places. But if is opposite and someone causes the conflict in most cases it is intentional.. I do reports.
I do reports for every one ash0le and after my report... it seems that the person is becoming more tolerant.

I don't believe that if the OP has used a bot it will make the theme as it is now..

24/7.. you means that always there are "Forrest Gumpers" =D.. how much of them you report after they harm your hunt?

If you do this 2 days, i believe they will teach each other in future to more tolerance if there has hunter.

So now i'm very curious.. what are you planning to do with all that defence skill? I mean, in 20 years time you might be able to hunt some prototype drones naked but maybe you have other goals. One look at your EL tracker tells me you don't even hunt and it could be that you have never shot a bullet in your entropian life, so what is it?

Defensive skills are actually worth something when you chip them out, especially if you chip out 1 ped of it at a time and sell on AH.
If they are using a macro/bot to farm, then they are most likely selling these skills to continue free to play.

...Also I expect diminish returns on skills based on no cost when it comes to afk grinding...

I like this, maybe and more people like you should do same. The RU friends are famous with they shits in each game i know there has alot of them. I don't like boters also. But im sure the guy here pay the price of all others.

Defensive skills are actually worth something when you chip them out, especially if you chip out 1 ped of it at a time and sell on AH.
If they are using a macro/bot to farm, then they are most likely selling these skills to continue free to play.

I saw the tutorial specially for Zychion and test this, believe me is not worth the time.. 1 ped of evade.. may be for a week or few days. By sweating they can make more ped if they do this for ped. Botting looks more logical, but why MA dont react.. if you pay by 20 peds + for kills there?

I have hunted a lot in the Zychion area. All robots that are there, and I have encountered a lot of evade/dodge skillers. And they ruin your hunt every time...

Many have already explained what happens when a warrior extermi or commander is aggroed. it doesn't just go back to static, it will continue to attack anything in its aggro range. Yes hunters also have to deal with that if they are hunting next to another hunter. But if more than one hunter is shooting - say, exterminators, they will go to opposite sides of the spawn, and this is to mitigate aggro issue. Every now and then if a hunter dies extermi will aggro other hunter on the other side of spawn, due to being a touch too close. but if hunters would be hunting next to each other this would happen all the time. Now what happens when a dodge skiller walks straight in the middle of a spawn? everyone is dead. Annoying right? What im trying to show is that hunters most of the time have respect to others and do what they can do so either has good time hunting there.

Ok so an AFK evade/dodge skiller with no respect for other players, walks into the spawn and kills everyone happens and is annoying, there is something more annoying than that. Its when you try to explain them, try to chat with them, that you get either no answer or some sort of jibber jabber about how much your mom likes bacon. Worst that has happened to me is that a guy walks in the spawn, kills him self, in turn kills me and my healer and then revives and pulls my mob to turret. Yes, that was just my 20$ he burned right in front of me.

NO it doesn't matter who was there first, NO this is not controversial. This is all about Common sense, and respect to people around you. You dont just kick the wasp nest near a group of people and then tell them you were there first so deal with it.

MA will favor hunters over free skillers, say what you want to say, but all due respect, MA knows about this issue, and possibly the only reason they have not done anything about it, is because they do want to leave this type of skilling somewhat possible. Now if you abuse it, they can very easily take it away.
This is also one of reasons why gradually longer revive times were introduced.

As a hunter myself i would love that free skillers be gone from zychion or any other place that can have an impact to hunters or miners.

By removing mid revive/terminal area, MA would hurt hunters more than free skillers. Sure the area could be made accesible by high level players only, but thats also not a perfect solution. I like the idea that skill gains should very quickly degrade after some hits. But that would not stop free skillers, they would just turret these robots more often, creating more chaos. Mob rework seems a lot of work, but could ultimately be the best solution.

Didnt mean this to be a wall of text. Just my own experience, and reasons why i have left the place early in my hunts due to frustration

/Soko

Edit:

On the other hand, MA could just push out a statement that this is unsportsmanlike conduct and have the advisors patrol area more frequent to log out, warn, or report the abusers.

Last edited:
I saw the tutorial specially for Zychion and test this, believe me is not worth the time.. 1 ped of evade.. may be for a week or few days. By sweating they can make more ped if they do this for ped.

I've done sweating and believe me its not worth the time....get where i am going with this?
What you and me determine to be not worth our time doing, doesn't mean there isn't someone out there where it is worth their time.
Sweating actually requires more time in front of the computer as people will move the location of the sweat circle to weed out botters/afker's.
Setting a macro to run a direction since you know the mob will always be there is much easier.

You dont just simply get 15k forum posts in other ways!

Oh you lot want to start on me now do you? Go on then it is one way to get the thread locked. Have your fun ;)

Oh you lot want to start on me now do you? Go on then it is one way to get the thread locked. Have your fun ;)
Or we can just keep on going on the off-topic you started?!

Or we can just keep on going on the off-topic you started?!

Or maybe the small writing at the bottom was a little too small for your eyes. Or too subtle or too clever. Or all of the above. :dunce:

Or maybe the small writing at the bottom was a little too small for your eyes. Or too subtle or too clever. Or all of the above. :dunce:
this is not an off-topic, since it has minimized italicized font. My bad, I express my apologies!

Status
Back