Free Society Hosting

muttley

Guardian
Society
NBK (NBK Council)
Shaun muttley Kirkby
Hi all,
I have recently put together a website which has a number of features with more in development. The one I am here to tell you about today is the Free Society Hosting. You can access the hosting directly via this link www.eubeaver.com/forum/links.php or by clicking the link in my signature and navigating the site.

The hosting is completely free, has no ads and has a starting web space of 25MB. This can be increased if so required. You will get a free website address and your own private domain can be provided if needed (for a small fee). You are also welcome to use the space for hosting your files.

There are many many features of the website that can be made available, some are automatic, some can be requested.

All hosting is compatible PHP 5.

- MYSQL databases can be provided with forums etc again for free
- Streaming media, videos, sounds etc can also be hosted there once again for free

And there is a whole bunch of other features as well, if you want more details feel free to ask but almost anything you can think of needing as part of a hosting package can be provided, most of it for FREE

Arrangements can be made for me to help you with setting up your site/forum and possibly running it for you, these would be subect to a small donation. Please PM or email me if you would like to discuss this offer further.

Shaun

Last edited:
bump da de bump

bumpity bump

Edited above post to include a new service, setting up of a site/forum.

bump for u man :D sounds like a good service

are there any extra features anybody would be interested in to make use of this service?

just letting you all know that this service is still free and available

Thank you!

Hey! Great free service which is appreciated by Entropy Society.

Seems that this one has not been ==bumped== in a while . . .

Highly recommended!! Great service and Muttley is very responsive!

What happened Muttley? Entropy Society no longer has a forum.. its just gone without notice. Where did it go?

This service is no longer available

Back