Free to enter PVP event Win CND apartment

mjukis

Old Alpha
Society
Warants
Stoikow Stoikow Mudorow
PvP event on CND "Adrenaline Rush III"

I just won the "Captain's Delight" hunting event and the prize was a CND apartment. ND has already given warants apartments for free though so what to do what to do...
I really liked the no armor, no fap pvp event that jenna hosted last weekend, gives pretty much anyone a chance to win since even ubers go down in 2-3 shots with a decent gun if they're unarmored.
So pvp event it is, I was too lazy to come up with my own name so I stole ND's from last night.

Adrenaline Rush III
04/12 21:00-22:00
Club Neverdie domes 16-20
Most PvP points wins
Accumulate Ammo
No Healing
No Armor
All Weapons Allowed
Tickets are free of charge, get one from the land marker in the CND control room
Club Neverdie apartment goes to the winner, in case I win I will give it to whomever finishes second

There is no way at the moment to enforce the no armor rule via the event system. From what I've seen and heard people have been good at following the unofficial rules though and I hope that will be the case in this event as well. If someone decides not to I will try my best to make sure that person doesn't win the event ;)
And give them negative reputation so it will be harder for them to crash events in the future.

Last edited:
gratz on ur event win :D

i for sure will be there :) where else do u get the chance to shoot at ubers unarmored;) hehehe :D

Almost no interest even though entry is free, guess there aren't many pvp enthusiasts on cnd. I'm looking forward to fighting the few people that come though ;)

ooh is it tonight?

i'd better get me pk'ing shoes on ;)

or was it the bullet proof vest i needed:D hehee

1 hour left until start and still not a lot of participants, hurry up there and you'll have a good chance to win a cnd apartment!

with about 10 minutes left on the event cnd server went down =/
I have filed a support case and hope MA will resolve this. Judging from previous experiences with MA support I don't think it's very likely that they will take the time and fix this though so we should come up with an alternative solution while we wait for an answer.

Case 76025 History
13 Apr 2006 [Name Removed]:
I'm going to do this support case in English so nothing gets lost in translation for the non-swedes involved.

I hosted a pvp event on CND tonight and with about 10 minutes left servers crashed. By the time they came back up the event was over and we all felt this was a bad ending to the event. Even though it was very likely that I would've held the 1st place, the main prize (apartment deed) would've gone to whomever finished second.
I won that deed in an event last week and thought it'd be fun to host an event of my own, and since I have no use for another apartment I decided to give it to second place in case I won. The fight for second place was pretty close and it feels very bad for everyone involved to have wasted ammo and decay for an hour and have the event end like it did.
Could you go through your logs and refund the participants' ammo and decay so we can redo the event? Shouldn't be that much work since there were so few of us.

At first I didn't think the chances of MA helping us out with this was very big, but since it took such a long time for them to answer I thought they might've been looking into it. This was not the case though, guess they were just busy with the VU and all.

27 Apr 2006 MindArk Support:
Hi,
We do understand your distress, but unfortunately there is nothing we can do to assist you in this matter. MindArk is constantly working on keeping the system stable. On rare occasions, issues that affect the performance of the system occur. This is due to technical reasons that are unexpected and unavoidable. In the Conditions of Use, it is stated that Mindark is not liable for the participant’s expenses or losses that may arise from the use of the Entropia Universe. We are sorry that we are not able to help your further in this case.
Regards,
Entropia Support

So, I'm not sure what to do here. Should I give the apartment to klod or should I give it to a random participant? In the latter case I need to know the names of all the participants so write in this thread or pm me.

Back