FYI: [FREE] ZZ Grind Hard! event - tax-free hunting in Zomhattan, ROCKtropia! MOST LOOT WINS!

thisEUplayer

Provider
Society
Not worth it
Not worth it
ZZ Grind Hard! event

FREE REGISTRATION, 150PED IN PRIZES

Not for the feint of the heart!!!! 2 hours of zombie-killing mayhem, forget about
a single fat wad of cash, prizes go out to the hunters accumulation the most TOTAL loot!!!

Oh....did I mention...we got rid of that darn tax for the occasion....take that, land-tax haters! ;D

Special thanks to [Image ZZ Marshall] for delivering on his promises and allowing dope future event prizes to be crafted :cool: :cool:

MOST TOTAL LOOT EVENT @ Zomhattan, ROCKtropia on 2024.03.12 04:00-06:00

1st place: 60PED
2nd place: 50PED
3rd place: 40PED

MASSIVE THANKS TO ANYONE WILLING TO SPONSOR!
SPONSOR LIST:
[???]

event gameplay as always will be streamed on twitch.tv/thiseuplayer
good music, no boring commentary, come lurk :)

rules are simple, most total loot and it has to be in zomhattan. thats it. any mob, any maturity, as long as its in zomhattan. most total loot yooo
be there, I promise you'll have fun ;)
hosted by yours truly, [this entropia player]

ps: if anybody has a warp capable ship and who'd be willing to sponsor free warping to the event, it'd be sick! please send pm here or in-game, this thing already cost me the legendary NEVERDIE 225ped... plus losing all tax PED for that LA... if you're willing to contribute anything or have any idea for future events, you know where to find me

Last edited:
B.U.M.P. for B.A.M.F. !

We're kicking off TACO 'TAX'O FREE TUESDAYS with a double event, because we just love giving PED prizes to players !

--------------
--------------

03:00-03:30 - 'TAX'O TUESDAY TAILGATE PARTY

Mini-HSL (highest single loot) event in Zomhattan, 30 minutes only to grab the fattest stack of loot from a single drop! Any mob counts, as long as it's in the Zomhattan land area

-------------------

04:00-06:00 -ZZ's Grind Hard ! EVENT

NOT FOR THE FEINT OF THE HEART!!!
2 hours of zombie killing mayhem. Most total accumulated loot during those two hours win! Any mob counts, as long as it's in the Zomhattan land area

I knew it ;) now i understand your love towards RT!
Good luck with event tho!
Insane in da memBRAINS = me fronting everything for the event
double event for taxo tuesday is hosted by neverdie, not me lmao. thats why i strokethrough my name and put his instead ;-)

So yeah, this one cost me exactly NADA, I'm just promoting it ;-)

Insane in da memBRAINS! cost me 250 PED, 75 PED for event creation and 175 PED for prizes

Believe what you want, Imma be busy killing zombies while you do your thinking :cool: :cool: :alien: :devilish:

Last edited:
Congratulations to the event winners! 225 PED given out in prizes in a 3-hour span!

See you all next tuesday for 2nd 'TAX'O TUESDAY's event:
"Insane in da memBRAINS! 🧟‍♂️🧟‍♀️🧟‍♂️🧟‍♀️"

Thank you for all of the effort you have been putting in with promoting these events and RockTropia in general. It got me to finally visit RockTropia a few days ago and I am loving it so far. Even took part in these 2 events despite being way too low a level to have any chance of winning.

Thank you for all of the effort you have been putting in with promoting these events and RockTropia in general. It got me to finally visit RockTropia a few days ago and I am loving it so far. Even took part in these 2 events despite being way too low a level to have any chance of winning.
Hey man!

This is music to my ears! :D I have had the exact same experience as you in February when I landed on RT... it was dead last on my list of planets to visit and boy do I wish it was up there! I have not left yet haha

It really is a fun place to be ! I have planned my first independent event for next tuesday, as in the first one planned without NEVERDIE's involvement and if people show up and I see it's popular enough I might plan more :)

Those events are super expensive to host, 75PED for creation and whatever I set as prizes, and everything is fronted. I am not paid, endorsed or whatever by ND or ND Studios so really the best pay is to see people are actually enjoying the event, but mostly enjoying the planet itself. The big guns (Ubers!) don't show up for measly 200-300 PEDs in prizes but I believe some could start showing some interest in RT if the playerbase grows :D

Thanks again for your good words, it really put a smile on my face this AM :)

See you in-game soon enough....after this boring real-life "work" thing :p

Back