Frescoquda

Status
Domi is the highest I saw on TI.

I think Deathifier won't go on higher mat because they will be hard to challenge.
Regen is big on them, and dmg too. 70dmg with grem + 5b is not rare on Domi :D

it's too bad, I'd love to see them out there Old-OA rather than Young-Domi!
I hate the youngs, I try to stick to Old-Domi when I hunt there, causes lots of wasted time traveling! :lolup:

Oh My..

I got greedy and logged on little while ago and found them...needless to say. TOO BIG FOR ME!!..but Good Luck out there!;)

Last edited:
Found an Alpha once whilst hunting them.

Very rare occurrence though I reckon.

Loot was nothing special either...

The spawn generally roams around mature/old/provider, although it sometimes moves higher or lower.

I have been considering an event that brings them up to the higher levels for a short period of time for a while now, and am still considering it.

- Deathifier

That would be nice DF. Even stalkers would be doable for most people with a fapper, or a good team mob.

Well, I would love to see some bigger ones.
Even if it' just for a shorter period.
An event would be great!

That would be nice DF. Even stalkers would be doable for most people with a fapper, or a good team mob.

I was thinking the opposite lol. Bigger ones, say provider and up, are nearly impossible, and only young-mature doable when I hunt alone with my typical gear. (I don't have gremlin though and my weapons are "p5" class when it comes to dmg/sec.) And when I use a bigger weapon on them, for some odd reason, it's one of the mobs I lose tons of peds on (the other loss-mobs for me is atrox and space horrors).

I don't mind bigger ones though if you want to do an event; the current ones are generally too hard-boiled for me anyway.

The spawn generally roams around mature/old/provider, although it sometimes moves higher or lower.

I have been considering an event that brings them up to the higher levels for a short period of time for a while now, and am still considering it.

- Deathifier

Hehe, sounds good :)

I will need a fapper for alpha and higher mat :silly2:

Status
Back