Frescoquda

Status
Not impressed :( Another BS Mob that took between 7 and 10 peds of ammo to kill, best loot from 4 that i tried was 13 thin wools and 9 animal res. Seems as the "event" was to make us all "hungry" to kill a new mob. Isnt it weird how this "test hunts" for a selected few always seems to result in nice loots ? :(:rolleyes:

Not impressed :( Another BS Mob that took between 7 and 10 peds of ammo to kill, best loot from 4 that i tried was 13 thin wools and 9 animal res. Seems as the "event" was to make us all "hungry" to kill a new mob. Isnt it weird how this "test hunts" for a selected few always seems to result in nice loots ? :(:rolleyes:

lol.. you killed 4 of them and your whining already that you didnt global / hof ? :laugh: :laugh:

Jamhot TV brings you the latest news... ;)

ROFL, the new offical whiner on ef :)

Regards

Ace
EDIT:eek:r maybe not so new thinking about it, bare with me people i have drunk a shed load of red wine (PS it was yummy),

EDIT2: Gratz to Deafilier, for spending a fortune on a new mob and supplying it to the community

EDIT3: Fnalig, i believe you need to find a new game, something that brings you joy would be a good start

Damn it Deathifier, didn't we tell you to keep the horny Merp and Cornundacauda separated? Now look what you've done! :laugh:

That's the most whining comment I have seen on EF :handjob: . I blasted through 40k ammo before I globalled on them, then picked up 2 x LR66 (L)'s in 5 mins. The bigger the mob the bigger the cycle you need, so just keep shooting.

young are 10 average on grem + 5b

Despite posts post this, let's see how loot pans out...my bet would be that it will be non uber (L) now the mob is for all to hunt. Test hunt paid and that's it apart from the usual lucky streak.

Early to say, but invites to mates and the obvious best loots froma new mob ...all new mobs drop good stuuf at 1st and drop off fast so it's a poor way to go IMHO.

t

Holy Shit :eek::eek::eek: when was the official announcement for these? :yay:

Awesome, great work Softy :)

They look pretty hard with those stats for a Young - similar to Hogglo in difficulty maybe, but quite slow? Do they have high regen?

They don't hit as hard or fast as Hogglo, but the regen is on the high side. With my ghost and 5bs they hit mostly 15 on average... lowest being 4, highest 30.

Regen was around ambu with more hit points.

They are fun :)

Just as a heads up ... I am now working on the Front Page story, along with a video, and as soon as I can get them done, it will be posted. Thank you very much to Deathifier for once again giving me the exclusive on the new TI resident to join the others. I got great photos and footage, and I'm off to get it done. The Fescoquda are pretty laid back and don't aggro that easy. I say they look like slugs on legs, and sound like someone trying to start up their car. :laugh:

Catch you guys and gals later! :D

They don't hit as hard or fast as Hogglo, but the regen is on the high side. With my ghost and 5bs they hit mostly 15 on average... lowest being 4, highest 30.

Regen was around ambu with more hit points.

They are fun :)

Sounds like I might have to get the big gun out to handle that regen :)

ROFL, the new offical whiner on ef :)

Regards

Ace
EDIT:eek:r maybe not so new thinking about it, bare with me people i have drunk a shed load of red wine (PS it was yummy),

EDIT2: Gratz to Deafilier, for spending a fortune on a new mob and supplying it to the community

EDIT3: Fnalig, i believe you need to find a new game, something that brings you joy would be a good start

Bloody fuck, don't get an edit for the heads up? XD

Just as a heads up ... I am now working on the Front Page story, along with a video, and as soon as I can get them done, it will be posted. Thank you very much to Deathifier for once again giving me the exclusive on the new TI resident to join the others. I got great photos and footage, and I'm off to get it done. The Fescoquda are pretty laid back and don't aggro that easy. I say they look like slugs on legs, and sound like someone trying to start up their car. :laugh:

Oh you stealing my thunder, lovely girl? :O

If I didn't have huge respect and a slight crush on you, I'd be incensed!!

ROFL, its been a while since i laughed out loud, many thanks for the amusement!!!

Regards

Ace

:laugh::laugh::laugh: ... you're so naughty! :silly2: Not trying to steal anyone's thunder hot stuff, just doing what I love doing the best, but it's all thanks to Deathifier that I have this opportunity, so much respect for that.

Now carry on! :wise: ... keep the troops happy with your posting. ;)

Seems as the "event" was to make us all "hungry" to kill a new mob. Isnt it weird how this "test hunts" for a selected few always seems to result in nice loots ? :(:rolleyes:

The event was for those who found parts, sold them to me, and thus contributed to the construction of the creature.
It allows them to be able to be amongst the first to see them and to celebrate for a couple of hours.

That said people cleverly found ways around the event system to shoot at some :)

Holy Shit :eek::eek::eek: when was the official announcement for these? :yay:

On the TI Central signpost, the official news post for the TI website (which then gets copied here) will come later today.

- Deathifier

Well I think this explains why Jamhot wasn't invited. I an looking forward to read your next great front page story.

The event was for those who found parts to be able to be amongst the first to see them with a hundred people swamping the spawn (which is what happened the minute the event ended).

It is part of their reward for finding a piece of what was a very big puzzle, although people cleverly found ways around the event system to shoot at some :)

- Deathifier

They deserved being the first to see the mobs. Without them selling it all to 1 person there would be no frescoquda.

sorry for the extra post but i got no idea how to put 2 qoutes easy in 1 post.

ms9-frescochat.jpg

They drop this: :)

anaconda.jpg

Need more skills now. :eek:

the question is... how good is anaconda eco and how often is it going to drop? :)

the question is... how good is anaconda eco and how often is it going to drop? :)

With those skills req and the damage stats I would say it will be a popular pk launcher so prolly not that eco important.

Now I know what I'm doing tonight

Which area are they in?

Run west of the TI north tp. They aren't far.

they remind me of cock roaches. I was humming "La cookaratcha, la cookaratcha."

Really nice mob! LR66 + Skildek anaconda thats sweet, lower maturity was a perfect fit for me.

The maturity has been pushed up halfway to better handle the swarm of people.

It will probably stay close to that today, so get together some friends :)

Eventually I will probably reduce it back to the smallest, and work on completing a second DNA.

- Deathifier

Yeah I understand that, ill return with some m8´s and continue tomorrow :D

this mob was great fun, I can confirm the loot of the anaconda (got one too) they also loot ESI (got one of those too).
for dmg, I used Jaguar+5b and young and mature I did normaly not have to heal while I killed one. Old and Provider was doable, higher maturity just killed me (frequent 50hits)
They are quite similar to Small spiders, about the same HP and regen, and the dmg is about the same on the young too, spiders get tougher when they grow up though :)

Good job getting Fresco together Death, big gratz.

TI has realy turned into a fun place to hunt (mainly because i have some skills and gear for it now :) ) with hogglo, Furor and Fresco.

With those skills req and the damage stats I would say it will be a popular pk launcher so prolly not that eco important.

That is for certain a LandGrab launcher :thumbup:

Gratz Deathifier!! Well done on another new mob.

great job, keep maturity as it is now(olds-dominants) dont change it back to youngs

Status
Back