Friends Lists

Granny Rowan

Old Alpha
Society
Natural Born Killers
Granny Rowan Render
1. Why would I want everyone that has me on their FL, added to mine?
Traders are often added to the FL of satisfied customers, so they can contact the trader again. I don't think that any trader would want the size of FL that will generate for him/her.
Can we please have choices offerred when adding/deleting.
Do you want to add/delete to own FL only?
Do you want to add/delete as mutual?

2. How can we tell which are friends we want to retain, from those we want to delete if only one part of name shown. Just how many Hunter, Killer or Sky avas do we each know?

3. Add a friend from soc terminal. Why has this been disabled?
As a General I add all new members at the time of acceptance into soc. I can then see their on-line status and post a welcome message in soc chat as and when they are on-line.
Some few new members are so new to EU, they do not know to switch to Soc chat. Without having them on FL I cannot pm them to advise.
Even if they go to soc chat I may not be able to meet them to add them to FL as I may be on another planet.
This is highly aggravating and seriously inhibits the ability of officers to aid new members.

4. adding a friend from a team list
Temporary teams are sometimes used to add a friend of a friend to your FL. This no longer works as when you right click the health bar, the add to fl function is greyed out.
Again this is very annoying, especially if you are on different planets.

Pretty please lets at least get these basic function back.

and for the future could someone please look at some form of selection options within the FL..to help us manage a large FL effectively. Maybe a tag for socmates, another for traders etc or just coloured tags we can use for our own designations.

This message has been previously posted on entropiaforum, but thought I'd add it here too, to stimulate further discussion/ideas.

Back