Uber: From a molehill, into a mountain. :)

Spacejanitor

Prowler
Well. I was bored. Didnt want to depo. But was very much in the mood for a crafting run. I started off yesterday, pawning a few small items, at the bank. And thought, what the hell, all or nothing. Just a couple of hundred peds, no more.

Then halfway through my innitial run, Boom baptized in gold dust, nearly 5K HOF. Got my items back from the bank, and thouroughly enjoyed myself, yesterday and today, doing some tactfull timed crafting runs. And whatdya know, this just happened.....

index.php

Hmmmm, is a 3d ATH possible?

Last edited:
Not bad for someone who quit playing (y) ;)
Like I said, I was bored. Havent been active in a long time. Go figure. Always held onto my bp and account, just in case. And I still have the skills for this. Who knows, If I hit another ATH, I might get a gun, armor and fap, and go do some hunting, should I feel up to it. :handgun:

Or.....maybe I missed you ♥

Last edited:
Now i know why i got Pall Stool in my daily missions xD

Not gonna happen. No matter what, the buy-out -only tab always goes on, when I click on the auctioneer. Perhaps you might catch another idiot and steal from him.
🤣 ok ok, i dont steal from anyone but when your flying in space next loaded please let me know i may give it a try

Now are we saying a 3 dimensional all time high? Or a 3rd all time high? or does ATH stand for something else? Why I ask if because a 5k hof nor a 10.4k hof are all time highs.

:D

Now are we saying a 3 dimensional all time high? Or a 3rd all time high? or does ATH stand for something else? Why I ask if because a 5k hof nor a 10.4k hof are all time highs.

:D
No! ATH is more like beyond the 100 K Peds mark. I hit that big, like twice before and my name is still listed. Ideal third ATH would be higher than my previous two. Or....there is an easier way to know. If its listed in the All Time High list, its an ATH period. For a seasoned and fanatical crafter, the 100 K plus hit, is like killing the Boss Mob and cleaning him out. Different strokes, different blokes.

Last edited:
No! ATH is more like beyond the 100 K Peds mark. I hit that big, like twice before and my name is still listed. Ideal third ATH would be higher than my previous two. Or....there is an easier way to know. If its listed in the All Time High list, its an ATH period. For a seasoned and fanatical crafter, the 100 K plus hit, is like killing the Boss Mob and cleaning him out. Different strokes, different blokes.
Ah I was thinking that was in rel;nation to your 5k and 10k hit lol

Back