Question: From a (WoF-)hunters perspective...

Optima

G.O.D
Society
Art of War
Great Optima Dane
Now lets start this off by saying i fully understand you catering to miners on CND, im pretty sure theyre 90% of your income so why shouldnt you? :)

Secondly it is indeed your "rock" so you do whatever the hell you want with it, no problems there same as its anyones choice if they go up or not :)

But... since WoF is "offworld" next time and on your rock, and you more or less destroyed every useable spawn of cornoantarian and daspletor for "heavy globalling" use (which is whats needed in WoF, average loot and if you think its more "fun" to hunt mixed mobs matters nada more or less for this specific event) i kinda had to ask if this is intentional or if youre planning on changing it?

To show you what i mean im simply gonna go through the domes im speaking of and try to explain what i mean :)

Lets start with the daspletors:
Atm there are 2 spawns/domes with these mobs ingame, and its a pretty horrible mob as it is to global many times on (not your fault on that, thats MAs design they boom big instead of alot which is fine for "normal hunting":p) besides OA/prowlers/Stalkers which global rather often since the enormous hp they have makes for alot of "normal" loots between 50-70peds.
Dome 16 is now baby dasp with low spawn.
Dome 17 is now medium maturity, almost no spawn and filled with trilomites?

Conclusion: If people have any sense the way those spawns are atm they will go global once on dasp for the "bonus" then leave the dome again (or maybe hunt trilos? :p). Dasp in both domes suck ass for globalling many times on with current settings, plain and simple.

Again just to make it clear im not "telling you how it should be", just stating some facts. In a way im mainly curious since in the end everyone hunts under same circumstances so regardless what happens its a "fair" as it can get :)

Cornoantarian-domes are now all mixed (To 99% of all hunters ive ever talked to ANY mixed spawn is a fucking nightmare, since this is WoF its even worse since you dont get points for globalling on the mobs that you mixed them with...)

Conclusion: Again most people will probably go kill enough corno to get the "bonus" then leave? Or if they stay atleast be frustrated that they have to kill a crapload of useless mobs to get to the cornos...

The way its set up atm only CP makes sense to hunt on for actual "spamming" in WoF sad to say. (As a sidenote hunting either of the two mobs "normally" on CND is also impossible as it is atm, but thats a different issue)

Im well aware that im probably gonna get flamed to shit for posting this and well... i dont really care tbh... ;) Ive been a hunter since i started playing this game over 5 years ago, im very fucking good @it and i know how things work... Basically im pretty sure i know what im talking about, also since ive discussed this with quite a few people by now.

Again, just to make that painfully clear, this post is only a "question" as to whether this is the way you wanted things to look for hunters on CND or not (in this case specifically for WoF). If you change things or not for an event is your choice (ofc), everyone in WoF will adapt to whatever happens im sure, and as long as its same for all its 100% fair.

disclaimer: I havent been on CND since we tried a sochunt on daspletors last weekend and had to give up since they were impossible to hunt... so if you made any changes lately that i didnt see, im sorry i didnt know :)

While you're up at CND anyway why don't you take a chance and win back your losses in WoF and join CL Summer Break event and win 1k peds?

I will be maxing spawn for WoF!

and Making other adjustments, but for the Record, I balanced CND for 2 years for Events and hunting, until the Miners Revolted and a poll revealed that the Miners make up the greatest number of CND community.

I adjust Mobs almost regularly according to all kinds of factors, requests, events etc....

When the Stadium is impemented, After Cryengine2 This will leave make things alot better, in the meantime it is a balancing Act and I'm more than happy to make adjustments.

disclaimer: I havent been on CND since we tried a sochunt on daspletors last weekend and had to give up since they were impossible to hunt... so if you made any changes lately that i didnt see, im sorry i didnt know :)

I know how hard dasp can be for low/mid lvl players, so if you want I can come and fap you.

disclaimer: you invited to this

I will be maxing spawn for WoF!

and Making other adjustments, but for the Record, I balanced CND for 2 years for Events and hunting, until the Miners Revolted and a poll revealed that the Miners make up the greatest number of CND community.

I adjust Mobs almost regularly according to all kinds of factors, requests, events etc....

Well, I think that is VERY generous Neverdie! You are certainly under no obligation to do that, but this speaks volumes for your character IMO.

When the Stadium is impemented, After Cryengine2 This will leave make things alot better, in the meantime it is a balancing Act and I'm more than happy to make adjustments.

OK... I have to ask... that implies that MA have communicated that to you: that the stadium will be implemented once CE2 comes online. Can you please verify this? Trying to avoid false hopes... I got really excited when I read that!

well as far as the stadium concerned, its still wishful thinking... I know its not coming before Cryengine...

but It does need to come soon after cryengine...
No Guaranteed dates yet though for sure.

I would only make 1 comment about how cnd is now, dont take this the wrong way it is only criticism ;)

You took a Unique mob, Cornotarian, a mob that can only be found on CND and a fun mob to hunt and mixed it with Argos, the most available mob in the game. I can go anywhere and hunt Argos. In my honest opinion I would take a loss on the Argo dna and set it back to all cornos.

And just for the record I come to CND for mining primarily. I do hunt there from time to time and cornos were my favorite thing to hunt at CND. I do not even hunt in dome 18 do to the fact that i have to hunt argos as well.

Sincerely,

Cunning

max the support mobs to and remove all other mobs in that domes when you fix things for main team :yay:

I know how hard dasp can be for low/mid lvl players, so if you want I can come and fap you.

disclaimer: you invited to this

if it wasent clear to u the problem hunting em is that the spawn is to low and in the med maturity dome u got to kill 10 trilomite to kill 1 dasp
and i totaly agree with opti its gonna be hard to do wof like this as it is in regulair team hunts in short

GIEF STALKERS BACK!:)

if it wasent clear to u the problem hunting em is that the spawn is to low and in the med maturity dome u got to kill 10 trilomite to kill 1 dasp
and i totaly agree with opti its gonna be hard to do wof like this as it is in regulair team hunts in short

GIEF STALKERS BACK!:)

Lol! You kinda pownd yourself here...

disclaimer: Im bored at work :)

The Spawn for the Event has been increased considerably.
The Support Mobs (trilo, Argo, Atrox)have been minimized although if U dont want to see them during the event... U may want to wipe them out now.. They wont respawn...

The Reason the Domes have had support mobs added is Because, the Cornos and Dasp only have 1 DNA in each Dome and During Champions League the mobs are just too scarce, So the Support Mobs help to Keep the Action going...

its no problem to keep the Atrox and Argos minimized so feel free to Ask, if u r hunting at CND.

Thanks for the speedy responce, seems there will be some more options in WoF after all :)
Saw a nice dasp prowler hof last night so guess some of the settings are already changed ;)

I've caught wind of an event being held at CND tomorrow during WoF time..? :confused:

hum.. u sure said some interesting stuff there

Pip those spawns have all been maxed for the event

Reactions: Pip
Back