Question: Fruit finds nerfed?

Has the quantity of fruit per find decreased since last VU?

• Yes, all my finds have been in small quantities

Votes: 28 38.9%
  • No, I am still finding large amounts (100+)

Votes: 27 37.5%
  • I haven't found any fruit and have no idea

Votes: 17 23.6%

• Total voters
Status

CyberPunk

Stalker
William Cyber Punk
Since the last VU I every time I've found fruit it has been in a tiny qty, 37 is the most I have picked up at once. Today I have had 2 finds, first was qty 12, second was qty 11. I was discussing this with a friend in game and she's said that since the last VU 37 is also the most she's found at once. Before the VU it wasn't all too uncommon to find qty exceeding 100. Also, the price of fruit is starting to go up which makes me suspect that there's been some changes in the system.

My question is: Has anyone found any fruits with large quantity or is this happening to everyone?

nope, still find the ocasional 100+ fruits and stones. Some areas are worst for size of the finds, like the LA north of Oshiri´s TP, only find really small stones or fruits piles in that area (like 9 stones in a pile)

I've only found small piles of fruit lately... 10 - 36 or so...

MA recently discovered an exploit that allowed people to pick up multiple piles of fruit and put a stop to it. This exploit was largely responsible for the huge drop in fruit prices. The small amounts we are now seeing may be "balancing", but whether that is automated or deliberate I have no idea...

It's all dynamic, for me stones won't show up lately, fruit a bit less, and dung starts to show up again. In a few months, it'll be the other way around, I'm sure

MA recently discovered an exploit that allowed people to pick up multiple piles of fruit and put a stop to it. This exploit was largely responsible for the huge drop in fruit prices.

I made a thread about that exploit 3-4 days before it was fixed.

The small amounts we are now seeing may be "balancing", but whether that is automated or deliberate I have no idea...

I was thinking that was the case too, seems others are still finding decent quantities though.

Perhaps larger finds haven't been eliminated, just reduced in occurance.

I have found alot of smaller quantities of fruit, but bigger stone finds :silly2:

Guess MA are trying to get the price of fruit up again? ;)

got a 126 pappalon find on amethera shinook jungle recently.

202 Caroot lately

the yeild does seem smaller and I think that is a good thing.

they still drop all of them on me! But i will make my career as a standup comic eventually, and become hot and fluff.

All of my recent finds have been low for fruit. Have not found any stones in a while. Dung...I step in that a lot:laugh:

You Find Fruit?

I would be happy just to find it!.

on average, i find stones and fruit as often as before and in similar quantities (best - 209 bombardo last week).

until now, finds usually had been smaller near cities and bigger further away from civilization. however, today i picked 8 papplon just in front of an angry feff N of Tethys Creek - i doubt that area is frequented by fruitwalkers. :D

It does seem like my fruit finds have been a bit smaller, in fact I commented about it to a friend before I saw this thread.

I used to find 30-100 on avg but the past 2-3 weeks I have found almost always 13 per drop. I did have one find of 62 papplons yesterday.

just my 2 pecs

137 Caroot earlier this week. Actually seems to have increased for me , but I have been broke lately , and looking at things more closely.

:yay: Poop FTW :yay:

ye.. i am find them in bunches like 12-40.. seems i find less and less stones tho'.. when i do.. small qt

was a surprise last time i found fruits tho'.. they were in water.. never knew you can find them there.. .. then some1 told me he found a spacecraft in water.. .. ah going off topic ... ye small bunches :scratch2:

in the past two weeks I have come across 100+ pap and 100+ caroot while hunting longtooth and trox, so there are still bigger lots appearing.

I'm not seeing it

My last three finds were 81, 10, and 84.

The 81 and 84 were two if the bigger fruit finds I've had in quite a while.

:beerchug:

Miles

I have experienced a low volume in fruits sense the last upgrades.
but then as i spoken to ppl it may be that i have stopped walking more and it may affect it. so lately i have begun to walk everywhere, and still have not come acrossed large Quanities.

Status
Back