Price Check Fruit Prices

Wheelman

Provider
Society
Freelancer
Scott Wheelman Bryce
Good Morning

What is the price of fruit going these days?

Per 1,000 units

Thank you!

(1 fruit) + (1 sweetstuff) = (1 nutrio bar)

Look at the auction to learn the price of (1 sweetstuff).
Look at the auction to learn the price of (1 nutrio bar).

Calculate:
(Price of 1 nutrio bar) - (price of 1 sweetstuff) = (price of 1 fruit).

Modifier:
Refining costs (~0,02 pec per PED refined)

Variable:
Profit (~ 0,5% - 5,0%, rip off profits not included)

Last edited:
i wouldn't think so - it all becomes nutrio bars
If they are all the same and they are all go to the one bucket in the end then why avg. monthly price for Bombardo is 139k% and for Caroot is 400k%?

It's a result of the amount people put on auction.. it doesn't make one more valuable than another.

If they are all the same and they are all go to the one bucket in the end then why avg. monthly price for Bombardo is 139k% and for Caroot is 400k%?

The only thing that I am aware of that makes one fruit different than another is Gardening. The BPs which use the Transgen Fruits use only one fruit or another and when these blueprints were dropping, the Transgen Bombardo was in much higher demand then the others because that was the fruit needed for making the Isis LLC 10, Adapted. In order to make Transgen Bombardo, you need a bombardo seed, which can only be made with bombardo.

However, there is so much fruit on the market that I really don't see how this could end up making any difference to the markup of these different kinds of fruit. What is more likely to make a difference to their value/price over the long term imho is the fact that the Haimoros is much rarer. For that reason, I save all the Haimoros I get my hands on and use the others for making Nutrio.

As for these blueprints which used the Transgen Fruits, they don't seem to be dropping at all anymore.

Back