FruSnabel's Sheet Metal Service

FruSnabel

Alpha
Society
RELICS
FruSnabel FruSnabel FruSnabel
NEW AND LOWERED PRICE!

This is a service based on crafting Basic Sheet Metal, perhaps the most boring thing in EU! :)

The service will be for you who do not want to craft your own Basic Sheet Metals and wants to concentrate on the end product, for example: OA-101 Light (L) or OA-102 (L). To craft your own Basic Sheet Metal might be good, but it is not effective, nor is it fun and that’s where I come in!

How it works?

You support me with your dearly mined (or bought) Narcanisum Ingots and Alicenies Gel and I craft it for you. The ratio which you give to me is preferably 1:1 Narcanisum:Alicenies but I also accept down to the ratio of 10:9 Narcanisum:Alicenies. All excessive Alicenies or Narcanisum will be given back to you.

I am taking orders up to 10000 tries. Your Basic Sheet Metal will be constructed in a queue order, there is no way to get ahead in the queue, and this is for everyone’s equableness.

Why use me?

I sport a 100.0 quality rating Basic Sheet Metal blueprint.

I am very focused on doing Basic Sheet Metals so you will get an effective service.

I am currently level 16 Metal Engineer (progress in this pro level will be updated)

I have played EU since 2002 and there is no one on this forum or in this game that can badmouth me or my reputation. I promise to deliver a smooth and correct service with everything thoroughly noted and written down so no misunderstandings occur, summary of this: You can trust me.

How does it work?

I craft ALL the tries you order and I give you ALL the Basic Sheet Metal, I prefer to craft on condition, but I can also go for full quantity or craft “in the middle”.

The Residue then?
Update:
This is where i come in, I take 1% of the Metal and Enmatter residue produced during the crafting process.
SAME price for crafting on condition, quantity or middle!

Where?

You can find me at Aegis Mound. Aegis Mound is the first teleporter on your Teleport list, situated W of pvp3, on Eudoria. I am usually in the Service Center.

How to place an order?

When I am standing at Aegis Mound I might be AFK crafting so even if you leave me a message I might not be able to get back to you because you maybe have logged off etc. So the best way to get in touch with me is here on EF. Trying to contact me at Aegis Mound or via private message in EU is absolutely OK but I can’t guarantee an answer.

Notes:

My Taxation (price):
Quantity: 1%
Middle: 1%
Condition: 1%
Of the total Metal Residue and Energy Matter Residue

At the moment: Level 16 Metal Engineer

Maximum 10000 tries per order.

All the remaining Alicenies (which there often is) will be given back to you, same with Narcanisum (which there often are not).

I only craft on full condition, middle or full quantity. No exceptions

I know there are players with a lot higher Metal Engineering than me, so don’t bother pointing that out and that you can do it better or something, maybe you can, but this is a service I provide.

I also know that there is other or have been other Sheet Metal services, this is a new one and it’s my one and I prefer no discussion about other services than mine in this thread, thank you! :)

Please don’t steal this thread with posts like: What is your name? What is your favourite colour? Etc etc, I am trying to keep this professional :) Thank you

If you have any questions feel free to ask them here in this thread or via PM!

Here on EntropiaForum via Private Message or at yxarne@hotmail.com or try ingame at Aegis Mound.

Cheers! :)
FruSnabel

Last edited:
Frusnabel goes back a loong time in Entropia Universe and was a fun and valued member in PAC when we started out. I highly recomend his service and knows he can be trusted 100% !

Good luck snabel :)

FruSnabel is an awsome guy and a valued member of UnB.
Best of luck snabel! luv u long tajm :cheer:

BUMP for lower taxation of the QUANTITY crafting from 6% to 5%

The current taxation are now:

5% for Quantity
4% for Middle
3% for Condition

Thanks for the kind words guys! :)

Interesting service Snabel. :) If I could outsource some tedious texture crafting I would.

It's been said before, but I'll say it again. FruSnabel is indeed a very trustworthy old-time player.

Bump for you!

edited again with updated profession level, i am now level 16 Metal Engineer :)

Thanks Sarah :) What Sarah says is exactly the point why im creating this service, for people who wants to outsource their component crafting and focus on the assembly of the ready product. And therefore i also specialize on only one component, to provide the most effective and focused service as possible!

!Bump! because of updated and LOWERED taxation (price)

Now Condition-, Quantity- and Middlecrafting is at 3%!

I lowered the prices to make this service even more appealing.

Feel free to try my service out. :)

Cheers
/FruSnabel

Last edited:
It's time to bump!

NEW PRICE! As of 3 of July!

The price/tax now is only 1% of the residue!
Doesnt matter if you craft on conditon, quantity or middle, SAME price!

Reasons:
I want more clients!

Regards
FruSnabel

Back