Ft: Zeus ??

Montaque

Alpha
Society
Legion Of The Damned
Michael Mike Montaque
I was hunting up north and when I headed for Ft: Zeus it was gone?? :eek:
I´m heading back to get a screenshot. It looks kinda cool with only debree on the ground but now I have to hurry ! If I dont have the shot U think I´m :loco:

I don't think you're crazy. ;) It used to happen all the time. It seems to happen when the server you're on is "down" or bugged in some way. I bet if you relog you'll go back to wherever you started running from... or the last server you were actually on, that's how it was before anyways. :)

Oh, and don't drop any items! They will dissapear. ;)

Yes that did used to happen all the time. I kinda miss that bug, its way better then switchlag and delayed dmg etc :)

It is not a 'bug' as sorts. ie not the usual PE bugs that pop up now and again.

It is a mixture of coding issues and local PC mishaps.

Sometimes the call for areas, buildings TPs etc do not work locally on your machine.

This can be caused by lag mostly.

Ie. you run to the area within visibility of the town and the call for drawing begins, now if lag kicks in the instruction may not go through properly, or say for some reason you do not have enough memory to begin 'drawing' the town.

If the draw fails for a certain amount of time, sometimes it appears that the instruiction is cancelled. While this is rare now, it used to happen a lot more often!

Personally the only time i seem to get this 'bug' now is on the new Citys. sometimes if i have been PVP for a long while and my poor ram is being abused, and then i TP to one of the new cities, it simply fails to catch up!

Oh yeah, and this is with 2GB of DDR :eek:

ZarathustrA said:
I don't think you're crazy. ;) It used to happen all the time. It seems to happen when the server you're on is "down" or bugged in some way. I bet if you relog you'll go back to wherever you started running from... or the last server you were actually on, that's how it was before anyways. :)

Oh, and don't drop any items! They will dissapear. ;)

Xactly that happened , thank god I´m :newbie: & Not going :tongue2:

Anyway I got a pic. but The plaze was almost restored. [br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Kalashi, there were times when whole towns were down and nobody could visit them. I remember being in society chat quite a few times when atleast 3 or more of us couldn't goto a certain city or you would TP and their was nothing their (including the TP to get back :laugh: ).
PE is weird. :tongue2:

ZarathustrA said:
Kalashi, there were times when whole towns were down and nobody could visit them. I remember being in society chat quite a few times when atleast 3 or more of us couldn't goto a certain city or you would TP and their was nothing their (including the TP to get back :laugh: ).
PE is weird. :tongue2:

Yeah for me ithaca and tethys or some small outpost like that were the same...you would appear in the middleof nowhere with no way of getting home :eek:

Back