Full beauty package

Sorg

Alpha
Society
La Faction Beta
Sorg Sorg Sorg
Hello!

Since i finnally achieved most (all?) my goals in the beauty field, it doesn't really have the same taste anymore. I enjoyed providing this service for almost 1.5 years now, but i feel like my time passed now.

Also, i'm finishing my studies in july, and i'll probably won't have much time then.

I'm wondering how much the whole package would sell for (skills+chairs+whatever goes with)

The skills being :

Genetics : 2508 (about 17ped TT?)
Beauty Sense : 4306 (about 80ped TT?)
Body Sculpting : 3783 (about 52ped TT?)
Face Sculpting : 3455 (about 40ped TT?)
Hairstylist : 5002 (about 135ped TT?)
Plastic Surgery : 3828 (about 53ped TT?)
Fashion Design : 2913 (about 25ped TT?)
Quality Sense : 1492 (about 6ped TT?)

Total TT of chips
: about 408ped
So around 185k ped at 45k%.

Last time big amount of beauty skills have been sold when Pinky and Akoz sold out at about the same time, and price was around 40-45k% for the skills.
Price of hairgel and other beauty material went from 150% to 350% now tho, so i guess skilling price, and therefore skill price are higher as well...
Also many ppl told me to wait until cryo2... might be considered in the equation too?

Would be nice to have some estimation on all that then, or if you have any offer to make.

Regards
Sorg

Good price IMO considering the time it takes to reach your level plus the cost of skilling with today's prices of materials.

Plus that if the palor is part of the package too, that makes an ideal start for a future beautician since it already comes with some hard earned publicity.

GL with the price check thread Sorg,
Sitram

Last time big amount of beauty skills have been sold when Pinky and Akoz sold out at about the same time, and price was around 40-45k% for the skills.

It was actually closer to 60k% in the begining, but I think we flooded the market a little ;)

At the time I wanted to get out asap and so let them go under market value - so figure 45k% is a very good price - good luck if you sell them Sorg!!

prolly about right price but sorg dont do it! who will keep me pretty if you sell that

BUMP for Sorg:yay:

This needs a morning BUMP:computer:

150k ped, and in june when I get one more paycheck I`ll take it!

prolly about right price but sorg dont do it! who will keep me pretty if you sell that

I'm just trying to evaluate it atm, i'm not in a selling mood atm ;).

The 185k ped was just an estimate i made for skills at market price, not the price i expect to get from it, nor a price i would be willing to sell it for.

About the 150k offer, i guess i could have copy/paste one of your replies of your sale thread, but i'll just say that i would prefer TT the implant or give them to Ido than sell them to you tbh.

Sorg

About the 150k offer, i guess i could have copy/paste one of your replies of your sale thread, but i'll just say that i would prefer TT the implant or give them to Ido than sell them to you tbh.

Sorg

Simply :rofl:

I'm just trying to evaluate it atm, i'm not in a selling mood atm ;).

The 185k ped was just an estimate i made for skills at market price, not the price i expect to get from it, nor a price i would be willing to sell it for.

Sorg

Looooooooool
when did this love happen... I wasnt avare if this..

noooo Sorg don't sell em, you have an awesome setup with your parlour and who knows what may come with the Crytek! :) Best of luck with the sale though, but i hope you decide to keep em :)

Mindark just annouced CryEntropia is canceld, so there is no point in keeping beauty skills anymore... just sell to me :D

Ok so, i found a new goal and i'm in skilling mood again. :).

I would still be interested to know an approximate value of the whole thing, if any want to discuss it. Else that thread can die slowly.

Sorg

Back