FYI: Full Condition my <BLEEP!>

Zacariaz

Elite
Society
United Talents
Marie T'pol
So, yesterday I made a quick experiment to confirm what I have long been suspecting, which is, that full condition doesn't actually mean that.

It all started when I bought my oa-101 bp and couldn't affort residue, so I did a few clicks on full condtion instead and was confused when the product wasn't full TT. Well, it was almost full TT, so I thought that I might not have move the slider all the way.

Yesterday, however, I made sure that the slider was moved all the way, and the result was an amp with a TT value of less than 70 ped, while it should have been exactly 78 ped.

So now you know.

I.m thinking about writing a support case, but will probably just recieve the usual "it's dynamic" answer... Heck, I'm gonna do it anyway.

Regards

How did you get the idea that with the slider on condition every success must give a full TT item?

It depends of the TT value put in and the COS. An extreme example would be some of the high TT crafted melee weapons. Relative low TT put in and high max. TT value of the product. As the TT produced over time can't be bigger then what you put in, you would need to do hundred failed clicks until you get a full TT one. Thats just not how it works, and if it did it would render the use of residue senseless, wouldn't it (not exactly but you get the picture)?

What you basically asking is a lower success rate on "full" condition. Not good for BP's with high markup needs that are supposed to be "filled up" with residue. Ok, those usually are crafted on quantity anyway.

The point is, the TT value per click in relation to the TT value of the "full" product matters here. The system does not adjust and lower your COS for the purpose of getting a full TT item at every success, you need to do that yourself. :)

Last edited:
like leona mentioned, the slider is nothing more than a way to trade the chance of success for a higher return value.

when people talk about "full condition", it's just an expression for placing the slider all the way to the right.

How did you get the idea that with the slider on condition every success must give a full TT item?

Because it makes sence and it isn't, AFAIK, stated otherwise anywhere. I'm not complaining. I'm aware of it now, thus I know what to expect, but I still consider it a bug.

when people talk about "full condition", it's just an expression for placing the slider all the way to the right.

Exactly, and nowhere ingame it uses the term "full" or something anyway.

It all started when I bought my oa-101 bp and couldn't affort residue, so I did a few clicks on full condtion instead and was confused when the product wasn't full TT.

Regards

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the markup on residue higher then the markup on a OA101? :scratch2:

So on 0% condition means you get items of TT value 0 ?
Better think more realistic. I understand your confusion, take a deep breath and think it over

So on 0% condition means you get items of TT value 0 ?
Better think more realistic. I understand your confusion, take a deep breath and think it over

Hehe, well said.

And well said to Leona aswell!.

There are items which u craft that will indeed almost always give a full TT product if on slider on cond, most give around 70-100%

aha, so you think that clicking one of the rutic longblades (which has 1k+ full tt) will give you max tt blade? i`m sorry you must be stupid than...

Full condition is just an expression to state that the slider is moved to the right as far as possible. No one has ever said it gives full condition (full tt value) on items.

Soz if I am wrong, I dont craft a lot, but I was led to believe for full TT you had to add residue equal to the TT value of the item?

I dont think that MA has ever said what effect the bar has in any official way. If this has been done can someone post a link. The only thing I have seen is the info posted by other players. The best of that info came from Etopia in her guide. By doing tests she gave her opinion on COS (chance of success). I agree with the others here that in no case did anyone from MA ever call it "full condition" at least to mean that and item will turn out that way. My guess is that MA wont say that it is a bug and anything else is just other players opinions.

PS: If I am wrong and this is a bug MA owes me thousands of ped :D

As they said, slider on maximum condition does not mean you will have a full tt item.

Soz if I am wrong, I dont craft a lot, but I was led to believe for full TT you had to add residue equal to the TT value of the item?

Yes, you add residue that is equal to the tt value of the item to get it to max condition. Of course when you craft a few peds of tt already comes with the click so a bit less actually.

People seem to think that this is about me thinking that the way things work are wrong, which is not the case, but let me try to explain one last time.

We have full quantity, which does not mean that you will get an infinity amount of basic filters, if that's what you're crafting. It just mean that your success rate is as high as possible with your skills and the bps qr.

Now, if you move the slider to the other side, it mean the your success rate will drop and that the tt will be higher, agreed?

So, to me it makes sence that when the slider is moved all the way, the tt will be as high as possible. Of course I am aware that this is not exactly how it works, otherwise you'd see me craft rutic bett on full condition a lot, as the success rate does not drop proportionally.

But this is NOT the point.

This is about that one thing makes sence, but the reality is another. There is a lot of this ingame, so let me take another example.

Fx. if you shooting at an eomon standing right beside it. Does it make sence for you to miss it? I mean it's the biggest creature in game. No, it does not make sence, but it is explained that this is how i works. Maximum hit ability is 10, whatever that means, but it is also explained that this doesn't mean that you'll hit every time, whether it makes sence or not.

So, for that we have an explanation, on the other subject however, we do not.

If you disagree, that's fine, but please refrain from calling me, or anyone else, an idiot. This is neither nice nor pleasant.

Regards

I dont' see the other subject:scratch2: Damn stay of the beer ^^
You are just to confusing to me ;)

I would love to disagree and agree.. but with what?

Oh I give up.

Anyone thinking I'm an idiot and don't make any sence at all, please disregard any future thread or post I might make.

Now, I never though of it like that Zac.

To me "quantity" meant that you make as many as possible, and the TT be buggered.
"condition" meant that you got the same overall TT value (in the long-run), but instead of making 100 at 1 ped each on quantity, you might get 1 at 100 peds, hence a chance at a glow...

The end result is the same long-term. The risk is that on quantity you could make 50 at 1 ped each, and on condition you might make none at 50 peds.

OC I might have the wrong idea, but the stuff I craft is all stackable, so it's quantity all the way.

As for residue, I see it as a by-product of my crafting worth selling, with an almost decent mark-up....

i must admit i dont see a need to call some one names for asking about something that was a bit confusing to them, you explain it and move on.

Now, if you move the slider to the other side, it mean the your success rate will drop and that the tt will be higher, agreed?

So, to me it makes sence that when the slider is moved all the way, the tt will be as high as possible.

Regards

tt will be as high as possible. As high as the bp costs vs success rate allows it.

You`re just looking for sense where you shoudn`t, where it is ok as it is now.

ps didn`t want to offend

i must admit i dont see a need to call some one names for asking about something that was a bit confusing to them, you explain it and move on.

I am not a fan of name-calling, but fail to see it. Perhaps it's a culture thing, where the name used is not a "name" to me?
Otherwise, I agree, Just explain, and move on.

Edit.
I see it now it has been pointed out to me Via PM. No further comment as I see an apology has been issued.

Last edited:
aha, so you think that clicking one of the rutic longblades (which has 1k+ full tt) will give you max tt blade? i`m sorry you must be stupid than...

Full condition is just an expression to state that the slider is moved to the right as far as possible. No one has ever said it gives full condition (full tt value) on items.

I've crafted quite a few of those and got a blade matching the tt value of res added added, but the material costs not added....wierd.

Do I wish the OP was right though, imagine the longblade skills alone that would be possible never mind the constant swirlies crafting them :laugh:

t

Actually, full condition did meant full condition at some point.

At least when I first crafted oa 101 on condition, march 2007, all succeses had at least 78 peds tt. And all items, to my knowledge, clicked on full condition, used to give 100% at a succes. (Also did some weps and tools then).

Got tweaked (read "nerfed") somewhere between that moment and introduction of craftable melee stuff rutic/kesmek etc.

Actually, full condition did meant full condition at some point.

At least when I first crafted oa 101 on condition, march 2007, all succeses had at least 78 peds tt. And all items, to my knowledge, clicked on full condition, used to give 100% at a succes. (Also did some weps and tools then).

Got tweaked (read "nerfed") somewhere between that moment and introduction of craftable melee stuff rutic/kesmek etc.

Exactly. Back then full condition WAS full condition. I stopped crafting OA101 shortly after full condition meant NOT beeing full condition anymore, which was quiete disturbing for me as well.

So, calm down people.

Back