Full Metal Inc. is now recruiting!

La

Provider
Society
Full Metal Inc.
Lela La Tatiki
recruitment_poster_001.jpg

FMI is looking for new members. Doesn't matter if you are a freelancer, a lone wolf who enjoys the occasional team hunt or someone who likes group activities, there's a spot for you. Most of us enjoy scrapping bots and making this lovely planet of ours safer for our fellow humans, but a hatred of all things robotic is not required and miners and crafters are also welcome.

If this sounds like something you're interested in being a part of or you have questions, feel free to drop me or Kahr a message here or apply directly at the nearest soc terminal.

Last edited:
Just a bump for anyone interested. A fun loving group who can be serious too, despite any rumors of armax knifing :)

Also, those with an interest in PVP are welcome as well, and some of us have been known to sweat a bit too. Just a bit though :laugh:

Now for my two pecs worth... hehe

We're a small soc that have suffered a bit from the increased hardware requirements for vu10. But we have some heavily addicted players (8+ hours a day sometimes is an addiction, right? ;)). We range from fairly high-level oldtimers to the newly started noob.

Anyone interested in meeting some us for a chat to check us out can find Mac or myself at Nea's more often than not, harassing the ambus :D. Those who have hung around Nea's for any length of time probably already knows how odd our sense of humour is. :laugh: But at least we have one :silly2:

If you're a very new player and are not sure if you want to join a soc yet, no worries and no pressure. We don't mind answering questions, just ask if you see us. :)

If you're mid-level or so, we have soc hunts when schedules permit. The timezone thing, you know? :) We have been known to hunt SEGs, spiders, longtooth, and so on.

I feel we have something to offer everyone, so inquire today! :yay::yay::yay:

Free bump from a fellow robot hating soc;)

I want to join you

Do you do TP runs :D

Do you do TP runs :D

No damn way! :mad:

:laugh: Kidding. We do them when possible and enjoy them. Some times even bring friends along too!

And some of us are waiting for MF to return so we can give special tp jumps :tele:

Ohh yea, and bump this mofo up:yay:

Ah those special tp jumps... not many who've been playing for only a month or so get to jump from TI to Sakura :wtg: Hope MF is back relatively soon!

Back to the top :yay:

Hey guys.
I'm very new to the game (literally joined yesterday), but am quite enjoying it, have a desire to learn more about it and would like to find a small, close knit community to join and be a part of. I play fairly regularly, but am finding the social aspect of the game is so far lacking for me, as I am soc-less.

Any chance you'd let a noobie like me join? :)

Hail and Well Met :)

You're welcome to join us Amoeba, not a problem. I'll warn you ahead of time though... we have a very odd sense of humour sometimes ;)

You can PM La or Mac, or apply at the socbox. If you hang around Nea's at all, Mac and I are there very often. Hope to see you soon :)

Btw, if you're leery of joining a group of strangers, you're not held hostage. You can leave any society from the society terminal - just choose "Leave Society" button. Cheers!

*Penny*

Last edited:
Just a bump to welcome Wren and Martin, and to say more are welcome :)

Mind the bumps... hehe

*Bump* *Bump* *Bump* :poke:

Happy member.

I am very happy to a member now.
Thank you!

:revive:
Revival bump.

We are ready to take in more ppl, info is in the op.:yay:

Sorry to BUMP into you:ahh:

Hey people I have returned to EU/FPC about a week ago. I am looking for a society & a social life ingame. I do like to hunt when I depo. Send me a PM & I can meet you somwhere.

Have fun :D

Hey people I have returned to EU/FPC about a week ago. I am looking for a society & a social life ingame. I do like to hunt when I depo. Send me a PM & I can meet you somwhere.

Have fun :D

Pm sent.

And that was apparently too short.

Hey La. I sent you a PM. I couldnt apply ingame because the terminal button is set to off. So if you could meet me ingame & we get it rolling from there.

Thanks.

Welcome to FMI, Fuzzy.

Do no one really have what it takes? I swear we dont bite.

We are again looking for new members to join our little group. Preferably good looking men, it is not requirement, but it help :girl:

Bring Up My Soc

Back