Selling: FULL Phantom Armor Male

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Striker Nabi

Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Since i don't use this armor often, i'm sadly selling it.

Simple Rules:

S/B is tt+9k
B/O is tt+12k

Sold for B/O

Only seeking PEDS

Armor is Male

Auction Ends August 2nd (saturday)
23:59 | 03:59 calypso time | 11:59 pm eastern time

Full tt AND this is FULL meaning the footguard is included

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&id=24

Last edited:
Ok. Im prepared to pay 9 K, as Ive been looking 4 phantom Quite a while now. Cant afford more then that, cause i have a sense it will be an INSANE drop in phantom prices after next BIG Ruga find and that cant be far away :S

Ok. Im prepared to pay 9 K, as Ive been looking 4 phantom Quite a while now. Cant afford more then that, cause i have a sense it will be an INSANE drop in phantom prices after next BIG Ruga find and that cant be far away :S

I would be very supprised if that happens.
This set is to good to be any cheaper then that, in fact its to good to be this cheap even. I just bought my set and I love it...
Anyways, free bump for an excellent armour :D

INSANE drop in phantom prices after next BIG Ruga find and that cant be far away

:laugh: I very much doubt it will ever happen again, phant&ghoul prices will continue to rise until they match those of similar looted armour (eg. jag)

:laugh: I very much doubt it will ever happen again, phant&ghoul prices will continue to rise until they match those of similar looted armour (eg. jag)

Of cause that Ruga WILL happen. The question is will it be 10 Mins after i got my full Phantom ? With my luck i wouldnt daubt that LOL. Or will it be next year ? Only Uggla knows. But recently there has been ruga finds again, small but still. So Jaguar would be more "safe money" i think. But only the really Choosen ones affords that now a days.

I would be very supprised if that happens.
This set is to good to be any cheaper then that, in fact its to good to be this cheap even. I just bought my set and I love it...
Anyways, free bump for an excellent armour :D

Rubbish tt + 6k was a good price, what u should say is all armours above this are way too over-priced.!

Bump for a great armor ( i love mine :) )

DAM SHIT :S My mistake :S Thought it ran out 2 nite :(

When I looked at most recent pieces sold on auction last week the whole set added up to tt + 11k so a 9k start bid is cheap when this set could be broken down and sold on auction for more. ;)

GL with sale ;)

im interested but not sure if i can get the peds together or not in time to make an offer, will follow the thread closely tho :)

Bump for the Bastard!!! :)

Whats the current bid?

Of cause that Ruga WILL happen. The question is will it be 10 Mins after i got my full Phantom ? With my luck i wouldnt daubt that LOL. Or will it be next year ? Only Uggla knows. But recently there has been ruga finds again, small but still. So Jaguar would be more "safe money" i think. But only the really Choosen ones affords that now a days.

Actually, I suspect that MA has made large sizes of stuff like Ruga, Trid, etc. virtually impossible now.

There is no current bid for the armor and i'm possibly thinking of adding a b/o option. I'll post it if i do tomorrow.

There is no current bid for the armor and i'm possibly thinking of adding a b/o option. I'll post it if i do tomorrow.

:O NO bid ?? I guess u didnt count my first post as a bid then :S Told u im prepared 2 pay SB 9.0 K thats my bid :)

:O NO bid ?? I guess u didnt count my first post as a bid then :S Told u im prepared 2 pay SB 9.0 K thats my bid :)

ah my bad, i thought you ment that if you can have the armor right away that you'd pay 9k, sorry, i'll update the post

Bump and buyout has been added, check first post for price, GL ALL

Hmmm Debating a bid just to buy it then break the set up and sell it for profit:scratch2:

Consider this a bump GL with sale :)

Sold for B/O thru PM

Buyer wishes to remain anonymous.

Thank you all

Tss such BS:censored:

Coolio.

All Phantom lovers can now head to THIS THREAD and continue bidding there :p

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back