Price Check Full Sentinel M UL

Slippery

Stalker
Society
illuminox
Leon Slippery Shockwave
What would the price of a full 7-pice male Sentinel be today?
As far as I know there is only 2 full sets Male
In this case, all 7 parts are also Tier 3,99

index.php

Last edited:
Bump bump....

Full female Supremacy sold for 80k. Is Sentinel worth more or less?

Full female Supremacy sold for 65k. Is Sentinel worth more or less?

Sentinel is super useful for hunting all of the 100% Impact mobs, of which there are a lot, it is one of the best options for the Summer Mayhem and Halloween Mayhem as well as Migration.

Recently we have seen the introduction of new armors that can compete with it's high Impact such as Perfected Gorgon and Paneleon Spec, but the Perfected Gorgon is still much too rare and is very expensive to make, and the Paneleon Spec doesn't really compare because it doesn't have much to offer other than it's high impact.

Full Sentinel male shouldn't be sold for less than 60k in the current market imo and could maybe fetch as much as 80k given it's usefulness.

But ultimately it will come down to what someone will be willing to pay for it.

Didn’t Gravedigger buy a t2.99 set a few years ago for about 40k ?

Full female Supremacy sold for 80k. Is Sentinel worth more or less?

think it sold for around 67k actually.... and last known Male set sold for 65k (Strykers)?

Post said it sold for BO and BO was 80k. If it sold for less, it did not sell for BO as the seller claimed

The original buyout may very well have been 80k, but I think the buyout was reduced as the week progressed, so it actually sold for around 67k.

I value this armor 70-75 even more considering how much cost to go from 2.99 to 3.99 ( its freaking a lot !)

Back