Selling: Full set EON, SGA M Tier 3-4 <SOLD>

sweety1100xx

Old Alpha
Society
Freelancer
franck sweetyxx MORE
As the title says, I'm thinking of selling this unique eon SGA M set (6/7 SGA parts)
The thight was never discovered during the Segond Golden Age.

<SOLD>

index.php

only sold as SET

OFC I can change my mind and cancel this offer at anytime

cheers

franck sweetyxx MORE

Last edited:
December BUMP few offers but too low

this is a bit misleading. This is not a full set if all 7 parts don't match. Understood one is only non-SGA but it still is not complete. Great armor though, best of luck on your sale and free bump.

Did SGA thigh ever drop?
nvm, just noticed- "The thight was never discovered during the Segond Golden Age."

Last edited:
Did SGA thigh ever drop?
nvm, just noticed- "The thight was never discovered during the Segond Golden Age."

Makes sense, I thought that was the case which is why I was wondering, technically, this is as complete as it gets. Dumb the thighs never dropped.

support case done : 2019-02-12 13:32 for " The thight was never discovered during the Segond Golden Age. "

Hi sweetyxx,
Thank you for your support case.
We have however put forward a notice to the Design team and they will take a further look at the item in question to see what place it may have.
Take care and best of luck.
Kind regards,
Ulf | Entropia Universe Support

support case done : 2019-02-12 13:32 for " The thight was never discovered during the Segond Golden Age. "

Hi sweetyxx,
Thank you for your support case.
We have however put forward a notice to the Design team and they will take a further look at the item in question to see what place it may have.
Take care and best of luck.
Kind regards,
Ulf | Entropia Universe Support

What exactly does that mean I wonder.

might mean they may change the none SGA to an SGA thigh; who knows
that would have been some time though "2019-02-12 " maybe not.

Funny how this full set (even SGA) is cheaper than another 6/7 set on this forum. Should easily ask 120k for this?
Free bump bud!

Funny how this full set (even SGA) is cheaper than another 6/7 set on this forum. Should easily ask 120k for this?
Free bump bud!
He might want quick peds for something he has his eye on,
instead of sitting on it for a year or more. 120k might be too high for a quick sell, but could sell quick in the 90k-95k range; a lot of Completionist / perfectionist ingame so if the buyer is okay with not a full matching set name type.

This should sell before the other set
Good luck with your sell,
Free Bump

Last edited:
Hey sweety!
Long time no see
:drool:-BUMP for this amazing armor set at a great price

Back