Full tt MODIFIED Korss h400 (L)

Monstradamus

Provider
Society
Freelancer
Mikhail Monstradamus Vedmedov
*AUCTION CLOSED*

Would Sissi please PM me with the place and time when/where to do the exchange. I will be on 14:30-19:30 EST today (18:30-23:30 GMT)

Not many buyers out there it seems :) so I'm lowering to price to something that actually makes the gun more eco than normal korss

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Your offers please. *SB lowered*

Starting Bid: ~129% (7000 ped)
Current bid: ~133% (7215.20 ped) by Sissi
Buyout: offer
Ending: Monday 17:00 GMT, or 24 hours after last bid. Whichever comes first.

***MINIMUM BID INCREMENT 1% (54.30 ped)***

Last edited:
bump. I may take offer below SB

I don't understand MA
when they modify a Merc-40
You go from 41 damage to 67 damage and 55 attacks to 86 attacks.
4.12 eco to 4.38 eco.

When they modify a MKII
You go from 43 damage to 72 damage and 40 attacks to 60 attacks.
4.11 eco to 4.72

When they modify a Korss???
37 to 43 damage? 57 attacks to 56?
at least it's more eco, 4.15 to 4.30 but still?

That's not much of a modification.

Sorry for jacking your thread, I just wish they gave you better stats.

Good luck on your sale

Well, the eco you get if amped with, say, a104 when using this is almost 4.07 if you buy it at 138%, folks. However, it's still nothing special.
There are weapons out there outwitting this eco and damage per second.

That said, well, gl selling it, but you might as well use it with some really great eco yourself which is really great when used without any markups! :)

The real benefit of these for sure comes when amped due to the 10/10 hit and damage most person get on it. Plus it lasts for a long time

bump.
:eyecrazy:

EDIT: I'm not going to use this gun myself as I need money from the sale to upgrade my gear a bit ;)

bump.
:eyecrazy:

EDIT: I'm not going to use this gun myself as I need money from the sale to upgrade my gear a bit ;)

THis is a lot of money for the casual player. Unless you are bumping your skills to level 60 from the sale i would say use it till maybe 40% - then someone may have the funds to buy it instead of buying ten korss/p5 (bearing in mind a korss for the casual players lasts a week, and this will last 16times longer. ecowise you need to beat the p5, not the korss (i buy mine for 300 ped)- and you would have to do it significantly for someone to justify such a large investment. I would buy this so i could unlock CS with laser pistol, but i would need a better price. Gl with sale :)

ecowise you need to beat the p5, not the korss (i buy mine for 300 ped)

at 138% markup the mod korss has equal (slightly better) eco as the p5a bought at market price but about 4 more damage per second which effectively makes it more eco on mobs with high regeneration rates.

Anyway, I did say that I might consider offers below SB :) , In fact, I think I'll lower the SB a little bit

bump.

the new SB (129%) now definitely makes the gun more eco than p5a and h400. Any bids?

mmm.... uhh... argh.... fine, I'll bite

SB

That's the spirit! :D

Minimum bid increment added and auction will close in 48 hours (monday noon EST)

well... I guess I'll bid a final bid of 131%, gl to you Cerberis if you win, this way I don't have to go liquidate all my peds :D

Added clause to end time of auction. Now auction can close sooner (Sunday?) if no more bids come in. If more bids do come in, monday noon EST (17:00 GMT) is still closing time

great gun, could even stick my A204 on it ... Shame I have spend my last hof money already ... good luck with the sale

Angel

bump for good guy selling good stuff :)

bumpedy-bump

*3.5 hours till end of auction unless another bid comes in*

Last edited:
Ok, my last bid 132%

bid 133%......

*last bump*

AUCTION ENDS IN 2 HOURS (yah, I messed up converting EST to GMT... stupid daylight savings hours)

Would the winner please PM me with the place and time when/where to do the exchange. I will be on 14:30-19:30 EST today (18:30-23:30 GMT)

bump...........................

*AUCTION CLOSED*

winner: Sissi :)

Back