Medusa

Guardian
Society
Dedicated Freelancer
Medusa Mistress Rox
logo_fuma.jpg

FUMA, is a statement for all those tired of beeing pushed by the power,

FUMA, is a way of reasoning the "universe" we are connected with,

FUMA, is fun and cooperation, bringing the core values of "why we play" back to the "participant"

We dont have any minimal skill requirements, or any kind of anticipation towards anyone. Our believe is that everyone who can be self sufficient, and who enjoys the universe brought to us will one day progress.

We are open to traders, entrepreneurs, hunters, miners, crafter, and everyone else who is open minded and just needs a chat and play company.

Consider this thread as an introduction and application thread. Or feel just free to drop an application in the soc terminal and we will accept you :)

Only rule is: We dont accept known scammer, and beggars, and insulting persons who have no respect towards others.

Last edited:
Does FUMA by any chance mean: F#*K U MIND-ARK??? :D:D:D

JOIN FUMA!!!!
hahahhahaah gotta love it ;). FUMA ftw

and insulting persons who have no respect towards others.

Apparently insulting service providing company doesn't count..? :scratch2:

Well, GL on your soc. Maybe they will be cadet socs FURT and FUKC too :laugh:

im sure it stands for furry mammals! :p

Apparently insulting service providing company doesn't count..? :scratch2:

Well, GL on your soc. Maybe they will be cadet socs FURT and FUKC too :laugh:

see above..it would be SM-FUMA for the cadet soc..

small furry mammals

here you go ..i got logo for you :laugh:

logo_fuma.jpg

delerium has hit it right on the nail here guys :lolup:. If memory serves me right FUMA is also the spanish for Smoke or Smoker, so I wonder if new recruits will be required to smoke now :confused:. Or could be used as a describing word :).
(The Soc thats like smoke, comes and goes as it pleases, sounds a bit like pk'ers to me :(.) Well best of luck to your society and the name, love it classy an original :D.

Is this "FUMA" an acronym for... Favoring Undersized Man Ass? :scratch2:

years ago FUMA was an IRC "Soc" and an intern joke on all the nerf's and "bad decissions" MA made in the past, now it is more a way of thinking, taking things how they happen and not loosing your nerves every time a new update comes, every time your favourite tool is nerfed or every time you hit a bad loot streak.
We are all part of a virtual world living a virtual life in there, and life cant be predicted. The soc could have been called "Shit happens, enjoy it" but we took FUMA instead, since it had more "power" :)

FUMA is the Imperative of the verb Fumar, that means smoke in portuguese.

Also is the 3rd singular person in the Present form (eu fumo tu fumas ele FUMA)

So it means SMOKE!

(if we assume it's a portuguese word)

lets bump this back to the top! join FUMA!!!!

haha - we've been saying FUMA in society chat for YEARS ! :rofl:

I can't believe it's going to be a soc name!! :laugh:

I don't always say FUMA though - so I will just have to stay a Pyrate. :silly:

good luck on the society, though :thumbup:

We had our first hall of fame entry yesterday, with a 345 PED zinc claim :) FUMA is now visible for all participants :D

recruit?

i've been looking for a soc of down-to-earth stoners--- i mean people... that aren't super uppity about playing the game the way it's supposed to be played, but still are knowledgeable about skills, entrepreneurship in EU and maybe even roll playing. i have had an EU account for almost 2 years now, but i'm still somewhat of a noob due to lack of direction. i have a lot more free time now and i'm going to be going to school online, so if i can make some extra cash setting up or participating in events, that would be baller. what i've seen here so far sounds like a great soc for me. if you're interested in contacting me, i guess reply or msg me in game. my name is Holick. many thanks and blessings!

namaste

bump this back up to the top! join FUMA :)

Oh, and here's another one by Demon Ocre, a Brazilian dude. He made the other one aswell?

1578.jpg

puma%20copy.jpg

@Naifas

The first image speaks by itself :D

BTW, :bump: for the soc

:bump:

(I'm not against this soc, it's just funny that the name of the soc means something in portuguese rather, yk, shocky :) )

Back