Fun, but ironic quiz: Do you know what the EU topic was from past MA quotes?

jetsina

Elite
In trying to flip around a bit of frustration I thought I'd start a little quiz. Where did the following MA statement come from? Please DO NOT directly post the answer, but add on a snippit from before or after, or be the first to mention when Bertha picked up on the news. (No prizes, just .... I dunno, greater appreciation for the art of communication as expressed over the eons of vus, changes, features and promises. Feel free to add a new quote once the first has been appreciated for what it's worth :)!)

First quote:
"... We are continuously working on more developments!" I haven't checked for uniqueness, but note that MA is normally "working hard" but not "continuously working" as in this example. Fun answers would quote a bit which comes before this, but still without giving the game away pls :)

... but this is merely the beginning. We are continuously working on more developments!

Well done, yes. There's still a bit more in front of the quote which the next person could add and disguise a bit by replacing stuff with an x.
There's also a bit of a slogan elsewhere in the same announcement that I find particularly ironic :)

"Hunters with turnover of more than 50000 PED since Sept. 11 have enjoyed returns of 98.6% on average"

That's a new starter Messi - the first one still has a bit of mileage :)
I do recognise your quote as well. I look forward to it being expanded by ppl, as it's a bit of rare stats communication. :)

We're sorry but the number you have reached is no longer in service.

Ok, not sure about what the last three comments are in relation to a quizzy type bit of fun from Bertha's reporting over the years. Something from 2010 is going back quite a bit, though, but does look like a somewhat similar attempt at bringing quotes together.

"One of the most misunderstood features of Loot 2.0 was the introduction of the Economy parameter and its effect on loot calculations. "

Proceedings from this process, which will certainly reach a substantial number of millions of United States Dollars, will be placed in the virtual universe of Project Entropia as a number of gigantic treasures that anyone entering the Universe of Project Entropia may find and grab.“

I sense a bit of a flood on the offerings side - you are so keen to give! lol
I like the idea of the spoiler button; I hadn't considered it as an option. I've not clicked on it, and I'll need to think about that one.
The second example is crazy dude! It's clearly from very early on if genuine, but what could the 'process' have been? Dang, I wish I'd been around that early on in PE days :p

Back