Prowler
Society
Rangers
Esmerelda Esme Kalanza
FUN FRIDAY​

IN OPALOLAND​

beryexo1.jpg

FunBanner_838497.gif
[wrap=left]https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/6/6/8/opalolandmap.JPG[/wrap]
If you are new to Entropia Universe, or even if u are not, AS LONG AS your Agility is no higher than 40 you can take part in this fabulous fun-filled Friday competition 4th August 16:00 MA time.

Anyone can win in these great competitions.

You need NOTHING to take part.

Just come along and join in and ANYONE can win one of the fantastic A104 amps.

There are 3 competitions starting at 16:00 MA time Friday and 3 amps to give away.

The map above shows you where all the action will be. We all start at New Oxford teleport.

CATCH AKOZ IF U CAN
16:00 New Oxford teleport

[wrap=left]https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/1/6/3/1/AkozImg.jpg[/wrap]
Now this one is sooooo easy.

You just have to meet me at the New Oxford teleport at 16:00 MA time on Friday 4th August and I will take u to the starting point.

Then you just chase Akoz, the first one to catch up with him and trade him wins. And he promises not to kill u with his axe ....... honest ....... :rolleyes:

Whats the catch I hear u say??? Well we blindfold you first :laugh:

No it really is that easy...... you just gotta come and take part and win that A104 for your Oplalo.

Remember though you will be scanned before getting your prize so Agilty must be 20-40, no more....

PAPER TRAIL
16:45 revive at 14700 22300

This one starts at the revive station on Opalo Land at 16:45 MA time. So we all make our way there after Akoz has been caught. And btw if u are waiting then get sweating, those exos are great for getting LOADS of sweat...... you'll get way more sweat than at Phoenix folks....... and a far cooler place to be seen too. What do you have to do ????? well u will have to wait until later to find out....... but put your running shoes in your inventory....... Winner of this one also gets an A104 amp. You just gotta come and take part - no globals to get - no hof to win - jeeez what could be easier

SEARCH AND POST
18:00 start location SECRET

For this competition you will be searching for something dropped on Akoz land and it will be in one of his 2 LandAreas north of New Oxford. When u find it, press c & p so you get time and location in your chat window and take a piccy of u and your find and pick it up so noone else will find it. Then u post your piccy in this thread. once u have done that then I will pm u will details of how to collect your prize. This competition takes as long as it takes for someone to find it. The prize is yet another A104. Awesome fun for a Friday.

How to take a screenshot
1. Press P so that coordinates appear
2. Make sure the object you have found is in the picture
3. Presss "print screen"
4. Either minimize or close EU. Then open ms paint or another image program and paste the image by pressing ctrl+v or choosing "paste" in the menu.
5. Save the image to your local harddrive. When the save dialog is open make sure you choose the JPG or JPEG file format.
6. Visit this site and click "gallery", then "upload". Follow the instructions there.

Your screenshot MUST have COORDINATES along with the item you have found. This is achieved by pressing P before taking the screenshot.

Last edited:
Starts tomorrow Friday 4th August

at

New Oxford teleport

16:00 MA time​

wish i could chip out some agility :laugh:

sounds like some cool events for newer people.

Sounds great but I have a feeling I'll still be travelling back from work!!

Why does RL work have to interfere with events in EU? Not fair :laugh:

Maybe I'll just have to skive off so I can take part!!! :girl:

Sounds like a great idea. I'll definitely be there :) I'm 40 Agility on the dot :D

Xantonia said:
Maybe I'll just have to skive off so I can take part!!! :girl:

Now thats the coolest idea i've heard :cool:

I think this sounds like a wonderful adventure! It's a shame I will still be deeply engrossed in my work at that time. Have fun, all who can!

Sincerely,
Donald

Too bad my skills are a bit too high (54 agility) since I would love to be in on the "FUN FUN FUN". :laugh:

I wish anyone who participates good luck and a lot of fun. ;)

Note to all:

Bring your disciples along to this great fun event.

They need NOTHING to take part only to BE THERE.​

bumma I live on the other side of the world to MA it will be 4am when it starts :D

hmmmm maybe I a few drinks inot me and should keep me going hahaha

I'll be at work for this one. :( But, I told my daughter and she should be there! :D

Hugs,
Aliana

Awww this sounds like great fun and I could really fancy my Opalo with an A104 sat on top of it but I'll still be at work :mad:

GL to everyone who can make it though!

Dom_sufc said:
Sounds like a great idea. I'll definitely be there :) I'm 40 Agility on the dot :D

Dammit! Had to make Rl plans :(

Good Luck all of you that participate though ;)

Dom_sufc said:
Dammit! Had to make Rl plans :(

Good Luck all of you that participate though ;)

lol, RL plans cancelled! I'll be there! :laugh:

Because the first component was found so quickly Akoz has generously decided to place another component to be found in one of his New Oxford LAs

There is now another component to be found on one of Akoz New Oxford LAs marked on the map in the first post for yet another A104 prize so get searching.

Esme said:
Because the first component was found so quickly Akoz has generously decided to place another component to be found in one of his New Oxford LAs

There is now another component to be found on one of Akoz New Oxford LAs marked on the map in the first post for yet another A104 prize so get searching.

Who got the first one then?

Dom_sufc said:
Who got the first one then?

Well it has to be posted here first before the winner can be announced :)

Esme said:
Well it has to be posted here first before the winner can be announced :)

Ahhh, I see :) Excuse my last post then :)

So congratulations to the winners so far :D

Unfortuantely my fraps failed me and so the piccys i took of all the winners have disappeared.

The winner of the Paper Trail event was Myron Myron Jones

The winner of the first Search event was Frank Bigyin Mcilwraith

ps. if anyone would like to pm me with the name of the Catch Akoz event I will post their name here as well.

So congratulations to all the winners who have now all received their A104s

And good luck in finding the other component hidden in one of the two LAs for yet another A104 prize

Fantastic day of events
Discovered 2nd continent, made loadsa friends, didn´t win anything but had the most fun chasing Akoz everywhere ( havn´t done that since i was a kid LOL) Got some Tps during my searching and dieing in last event (which i only just gave up on ...... only to find it was found hours ago LOL )
Thanx to everyone involved :D

Ooh and I think the winner of Catch Akoz was Zorn

That was the most fun I've had in ages :D

Thanks to all that participated!

No. The second item has not been found (or at least not submitted) yet.

Any hints? on like.. what to look for? :) The colors are blinding me :eek: haha

2nd item still to be found as yet (or posted here anyways)

So keep on looking, theres an A104 to be won when its found

Still not found? damn :p

Soo.. time for a hint? I searched alot of the area but didn't find anything... well only exa, corns & bery's :) a lot of em

I can reveal that the item is in the southern land area :)

Hmm k.. is it like hidden in a plant or stone or so? Cause on the ground theres nothing to be found.. :) or i'm missing a spot :p

Back