Suggestion: Further develop RDI Backpacks

This why I have yet to bother with rdi. Too much time commitment.
I also don't like teaming especially for longer period tbh they should be able to design a solo rdi where it will adapt itself to your level, similar to how the new spina instance works based on amount of players in team, only in this case, for solo it would go by your dps/hp/evader/dodge level. They had restrictions in the past for entering certain mayhems based of your hp/lvl.
Let's make entropia truly dynamic in dynamic instances 2.0 ;)
disagree, an MMORPG should have multiplayer content.

disagree, an MMORPG should have multiplayer content.
I did not say it shouldn't. But content like this that requires big time commitment should not be exclusively locked behind teamplay. There is ways to do both, especially in a RCE it's smart to.
They can balance team rewards and solo rewards based on difficulty etc.

I would like to do this instance once I have the dps to solo it.

I also don't like teaming especially for longer period tbh they should be able to design a solo rdi where it will adapt itself to your level,

The problem isn't the team, the problem is the lack of players in the game whereby it's not easy to find a team to play with.

They could always introduce a queue for teaming up that you join and when the team is full it teleports the team to the instance entrance (like other games).

But again, less than 5000 active players a month and likely only 1000 of them with good enough skills and gear to participate in RDI spread across all timezones...

Fix the population before advancing endgame content.

But content like this that requires big time commitment should not be exclusively locked behind teamplay.
It is possible to solo, so not exclusive. What's the lowest - you need to test. I'm happy they made these where team was needed, it opened up team work that was long gone since beacons were not either interesting to do nor hard to solo.
Our discords started to be more popular and was nice to have people to quickly team up and smack some RDI together...

They could add some more missions that reward us with contracts or a weekly one like in the spina.

They could even add some reward that is bound to your character, but you can get on a daily, weekly, monthly basis. Something that assists and adds value to yourself....

Unique pills, buffs, (L) weapons like the CDF, but loot 2.0 stats, or weapons with interesting modifiers. Slow modifiers, damage over time, high extra crit chance etc.

Combine the L rewards from RDI with the latest content -> do RDiI, get a reward to help you with Spina cave daily, etc...

There are tons of ways to grant us rewards, for no TT value (trade 1 ped sharp for 1 ped L weapons etc) which is also non trade-able with massive bonuses.

Give the community increased incentive, watch that cycle increase...

Fix the population before advancing endgame content.

FIx mentor program and rookie chat before people are willing to deposit tens of thousands into the game and be ok with this.Without proper understanding of game mechanics you can't ever become confident in depositing a lot of money.
Making friends for RDI is probably the easiest thing anyone can do unless you are antisocial or live in a cave and talking to strangers actually frighten you, I guess 2024 will be a hard year.

Agree with Alina.

Sorry for offtopic question but what is the minimum dps required to solo the RDI instance? I would like to do this instance once I have the dps to solo it.
I'd say the minimum would be around 330-340 buffed dps to clear the Tezlapods at the beginning - but can always see if someone can help you get past that first dps hurdle.
Then it drops to 260-290 for the rest of the coliseum content for a solo player - some of the waves have little to no regen, so this part is kinda luck dependent, but some bosses have soft enrages in terms of stacking debuffs.

I can somewhat comfortably solo now with a Keyworks T8 + Arso TWEN T3 (EST can help a load on the tezlas), though the tezlas still require an annoying amount of Crit RNG to get through them.

wahts the point of mod when u make 2 contracts per day ? its take forever. I want options to make more contracts per day first.
Most/all planets seem to have missions with rewards designed to keep you on the planet. Perhaps this is the case here.

Also, maybe MA doesn't want to add more levels when only a few players are ready to advance, so as to not let just those few players run way out in front of everyone else.

Most/all planets seem to have missions with rewards designed to keep you on the planet. Perhaps this is the case here.

Also, maybe MA doesn't want to add more levels when only a few players are ready to advance, so as to not let just those few players run way out in front of everyone else.
If that quote stand to be what it is then its a faulty approach and its again i highlighted this core fundamental issue about equality of chances vs equality of outcome and this idea that you presented attacks the first.I can't find anything more.dangerous in a lot of things in our lifes but more specifically in games than equality of outcome.I quit playing blizzard games because of that nature and probably if this woke culture keep growing perhaps we will all be equal at the end of the day no matter what the input is.i highty suggest you guys to read some stuff about it, there's nothing more dangerous.

equality of chances
Equality of Chance...
Equality of Opportunity...

Yes this is the ideal but even you know that's not the history of MindArk and Entropia Universe.

Heck, you're the only one who's ever got official numbers from MindArk about your Return %. How about giving the rest of us that same Equality of Chance... and this is just a small one. We both know there are others...

If that quote stand to be what it is then its a faulty approach and its again i highlighted this core fundamental issue about equality of chances vs equality of outcome and this idea that you presented attacks the first.I can't find anything more.dangerous in a lot of things in our lifes but more specifically in games than equality of outcome.I quit playing blizzard games because of that nature and probably if this woke culture keep growing perhaps we will all be equal at the end of the day no matter what the input is.i highty suggest you guys to read some stuff about it, there's nothing more dangerous.
I didn't say it was a good idea, I'm just guessing what MA may be thinking.

In my personal opinion, the specs of the backpack so far are not enticing enough to me to even start a very long term commitment not knowing what the future backpack buffs will be. I think others may have the same thoughts. I think it would be a good idea to show all possible future upgrades to the backpack all the way to Perfected, like Cyrene did with their armor upgrades. That way you may get more people interested, justifying MA taking the time to add to the mission.

I didn't say it was a good idea, I'm just guessing what MA may be thinking.

Yeah I'm aware MA doesn't have the brightest devs right now and even tho I don't know who worked since the beginning its very clear that the game theory from 2004-2012 was the best by far.Right now I suspect a lot of lets fix this and that without a great plan is the way to go, reading charts doesn't help either.
I'm sure there's a lot of mmo out there that can be observed and analyzed what worked and why it ended but I don't know If they are willing to put that much effort into it.
We will see.

Back