Suggestion: Future of Armatrix

Gopher

Alpha
Society
Victory
Gopher Goofer Bless
Since armatrix is THE line of crafted limited weapons, I think the lines should be extended to up to level 200 weapons. People want more dps and they should be able to up their dps with limited weapons. Having to use limited weapons to have the highest dps in the game would benefit the economy a lot since UL weps dont really take anything from the eco besides tiering comps/materials and just insert stuff into the eco.

I also think armatrix mindforce chips or some other line of crafted mf chips should be added since mindforce is a cool profession for weapons and the only limited ones we have are the mob drop ones. This would also make mindforce skilling easier and help make mindforce a truly viable option for weapons like laser,blp and melee are.

Personally I think that the highest dps weapons in the game should be limited so people have to make the decision of whether to sacrifice using their UL weapons for higher dps or just stick with their UL wep and not benefit from having higher dps. As stated before, I think this would benefit the economy A LOT and provide the high dps people have been asking for without ruining the economy even more with more giant dps UL weps.

Last edited:
Agreed 100%. Also looted weapons up to level 200 in all professions as well please!

Virgin looted weapons should have the option to boost the TT using residue. Once it’s been fired this option is no longer available. Sick of looting non full TT crap.

also 100% agree with the other posts.

Since armatrix is THE line of crafted limited weapons, I think the lines should be extended to up to level 200 weapons. People want more dps and they should be able to up their dps with limited weapons. Having to use limited weapons to have the highest dps in the game would benefit the economy a lot since UL weps dont really take anything from the eco besides tiering comps/materials and just insert stuff into the eco.

I also think armatrix mindforce chips or some other line of crafted mf chips should be added since mindforce is a cool profession for weapons and the only limited ones we have are the mob drop ones. This would also make mindforce skilling easier and help make mindforce a truly viable option for weapons like laser,blp and melee are.

Personally I think that the highest dps weapons in the game should be limited so people have to make the decision of whether to sacrifice using their UL weapons for higher dps or just stick with their UL wep and not benefit from having higher dps. As stated before, I think this would benefit the economy A LOT and provide the high dps people have been asking for without ruining the economy even more with more giant dps UL weps.
I agree with this completely and think it would do great things for the economy to have the highest DPS be limited weapons. They're still going to have the great downside of having markup vs. UL, but it makes sense to have very high dps that doesn't last forever. It would just drive the economy for those wanting to level more to use the weapons and for those who grind and make mats or could find these weapons. I would love to see this implemented.

Yeah, it amazes me everytime this topic arrives. Nothing is donr by Mindark. UL weapons remains supreme choice still. No added weapons categories of weapons as named above, Mindforce,powerfist,clubs,plasma. All these weapons should be added to the "armatrix" standard and into the loot and aswell as crafting. Crafted weapons should have more efficency than the looted weapons, the looted variants should have more focus on DPS than efficency so we have choices of styles. If you want dps go with looted weapons and if you want to increase efficency craft weapons. AND crafted/looted limited weapons should be better than UL items. Say the biggest UL weapon is lvl 150, the higest limited weapon should be lvl 180 so crafted weapons can compete more than how it is today. If you pay alittle extra MU you get more dps or efficency over the UL items.

Agree, and ArMatrix Mindforce chips are way overdue for sure!

Marvelous idea ! Well done for coming up with it and yes we do have an issue with MF chips. We need more and higher DPS too. MA better listen to this! 👌🤙

Yeah, I've passed it on to the team.
Great! As mentioned, weapons like BC-120, Sacrificial Dagger, etc. would still be the preferred choice for the year-round grinders. But those who want the absolute highest DPS could pay extra markup for that benefit. This could also drive even more activity during events since that’s when people want the big DPS. It could even open up the possibility of bigger bosses for MM Spider, Eomon, and so on.

Who the heck is the balancing or item manager if he didn’t think of this already and why isn’t he doing his job?

This shouldn’t need to be a suggestion…
Why have some1 doing that when the players do it for free?

Back