Suggestion: Future of events in Entropia

Was 0% trolling, this way the system gives a chance to other players to get top tier items, not to the same 10 that had nano's at first shop supply and farm tokens 24/7 at 4x speed. Otherwise, you get this unbalanced situation where same players pull 5-6 top tier items in 2 years.
Why would this actually work in favor of MA? Simple as it is now top players pull items they won't use and sell for crazy amounts to willing buyers, crazy amount that is deposited by the buyers but right after withdrawn by sellers so 0 gain for MA. If instead those items are pulled by next in line with enough tokens they are kept as most likely are ultimate weapons for these players not doubles as for others.
And what would a player that already got a nano do with the tokens he has and does not want to pay 200% for a second one? Plenty of suggestions here from everybody.
That doesn't solve anything when you can just transfer your gear to an alt account and pull it at no extra cost

Hunting to loot every type of items seems like too much power on hunt and quite some bias.

I'd go with 3 token types: Mine/Hunt/Craft Mayhem tokens. All only lootable during mayhem by conducting the respective activities. You wanna redeem that new sexy UL BP? Start crafting a tonne for crafting tokens! If you wanna redeem an endgame crafting item, it's fine. You probably wont have time to do mine / hunt. This gives everyone something to look forward to.

All 3 professions can loot rares.

Hunting to loot every type of items seems like too much power on hunt and quite some bias.

I'd go with 3 token types: Mine/Hunt/Craft Mayhem tokens. All only lootable during mayhem by conducting the respective activities. You wanna redeem that new sexy UL BP? Start crafting a tonne for crafting tokens! If you wanna redeem an endgame crafting item, it's fine. You probably wont have time to do mine / hunt. This gives everyone something to look forward to.

All 3 professions can loot rares.
mining amp are one of materials sink. having more UL amps would destroy the few Alteernative resdual MU (D-class)
Craft is done via craft machine.. if you want to get skilled faster.... turrella and aSahar crown....
sorry u dusagree on bnth.
we need token sinkers that are a loss for a future reward... conversion in skill is the only way i see ()and inc ase resael fo skill via extraction)
maybe add attribute token that can be purchased with Mayhem token too

mining amp are one of materials sink. having more UL amps would destroy the few Alteernative resdual MU (D-class)
Craft is done via craft machine.. if you want to get skilled faster.... turrella and aSahar crown....
sorry u dusagree on bnth.
Obviously I mean MA handle how many of each item , type of item & how difficult to get it so it's balanced. I just gave an idea for general direction to take it so all professions can be as excited as hunters during mayhem season

That doesn't solve anything when you can just transfer your gear to an alt account and pull it at no extra cost
Not at all, you pulled one item next one you try to buy cost 200%, no matter what you do with the one you get first. Not hard to understand or implement

Not at all, you pulled one item next one you try to buy cost 200%, no matter what you do with the one you get first. Not hard to understand or implement

I think you misunderstood. The process is like this:
1. Grind tokens.
2. Pull Nanoblade.
3. Give Nanoblade to your alt.
4. Grind tokens on alt.
5. Pull 2nd Nanoblade on alt at original cost.

I think you misunderstood. The process is like this:
1. Grind tokens.
2. Pull Nanoblade.
3. Give Nanoblade to your alt.
4. Grind tokens on alt.
5. Pull 2nd Nanoblade on alt at original cost.
Sure when you determined to find cracks in any system you will. Still you'll have to skill up your alt to 150 blades first....
But then again players don't have alts, it's against EULA. They can however lend their gear to anyone.

Sure when you determined to find cracks in any system you will. Still you'll have to skill up your alt to 150 blades first....
It was an exaggerated example to prove a point, the same goes for something like bc-80 aug. A decently high dps tool that you can go from 0-maxed in a couple of months if determined. Thar determination is easy to find if it will net you 100% more value for your tokens

But then again players don't have alts, it's against EULA. They can however lend their gear to anyone.

Sure, there are definitely no alts in this game :)

It was an exaggerated example to prove a point, the same goes for something like bc-80 aug. A decently high dps tool that you can go from 0-maxed in a couple of months if determined. Thar determination is easy to find if it will net you 100% more value for your tokens

Sure, there are definitely no alts in this game :)
I understand but the ideea was started by Eve that said prices should increase at vendor after initial refill is over, something that fucks even more the ones that don't have the nano's and don't farm 24/7 and those that save up tokens and rares for years for a top tier item. My suggestion was to balance the system a bit, to give a chance to others at high tier weapons not just to the "chosen 10". Maybe it's too late for this, maybe MA already decided to flood the game with so many top tier items that it will make no difference in the end, time will tell.

hance to others at high tier weapons not just to the "chosen 10"
Who choose them and by what criteria they got elected or won the lottery?

Who choose them and by what criteria they got elected or won the lottery?
Makes no difference, when MA added the nano's to the game made it so these initial 10 will farm token events at a rate nobody else could even get close to. They took the old imbalance of the "Terminator" days and multiplied it by 10. Now they add more following the same principle, the difference is now same players get to pull most of the new top tier guns, sell them (if they still can) and withdraw the value. This thread is "Future of events in Entropia" with suggestions of ways to improve them. I gave you mine.

Not for 100% player base
It is addressed for all playerbase.All have same opportunity at start, outcome will be different for all except 10 based on how everyone prepared in advance.

It is addressed for all playerbase.All have same opportunity at start, outcome will be different for all except 10 based on how everyone prepared in advance.
Hope you don't take this the wrong way, nothing personal against you or eve or others. As i said MA introduced all kind of unbalance in this game, nanos are some of them, just as Terminator was. Personally, i think their way of trying to fix this won't work but we will see.

Hope you don't take this the wrong way, nothing personal against you or eve or others. As i said MA introduced all kind of unbalance in this game, nanos are some of them, just as Terminator was. Personally, i think their way of trying to fix this won't work but we will see.
I only reply to specific words.
Anyone could have bought terminator or rent it, I don't see a problem here.All had same opportunity at start.

I only reply to specific words.
Anyone could have bought terminator or rent it, I don't see a problem here.All had same opportunity at start.
Problem(s) rise for future events, for the motivation of the vast mass of players that don't live in and off this "game", for them to keep depositing and saving up tokens and rares so they are able to get something at some point. If some balance is not achieved and same players get all top tier rewards that motivation will disappear with obvious effects for the Entropia economy, MA revenue and even those top tier players income.
For years now the carrot on a stick tactic worked for MA, showing everybody succes stories, so far enough new blood and new money was attracted with this method. Maybe with the "unreal" changes that follow they expect many more new players coming, hence the addition of so many items in mayhem vendor and drops in twen event. BUT without balance these new players will not have "same opportunity at start" as you said above.

The main problem is people running more than 1 account (which they can't really enforce), being able to hardcore grind events 24/7 (thanks to macros etc.) and pull the majority of items.

WOKE CULTURE
(Whining About Kinda Everything)

NUMBERS (FACTS):
a ModNano is base damage 105 RAW
thera re plenty weapons in the rage of 80ish raw DPS including ARMATRIX series 105 are
going nooberm, a bp70 or MM is 70 damage.

simple 105/80 = 31% advantage of Modnano (with a MALUS of being melee so lets take 10% off and come to mayhem uptime of 90% leading to 18% advantage TO LIMITED CRAFTED ARMATRIX

please explain number wise the reason why that advantage is so insane...... because i can not understand it

i use a 70 raw dps Modmerc in the same time a modnano user can reach 120.000 token i an reach 120.000 / 1.41 = 85.100 token

again i cant see any unfair advantage for a messi, a JBK or an EVE that has 300 level more than i have and JUST 20% advanttage....

The real advantage is their 100+ evader (gained skilling, totally legit)
The will to risk ped using full time pill boosting
The will to buiy best buff rings and critical pet to push something more say 60k ped
Investing in a good pistol and amps another 200.000 ped
and a decay of about 1000 ped per day in Enhancers

so in my oopinion who puts 1500 ped per day on top of 30.000 Eur of gears in game and loose to the Server Hamsters 25.000 Ped per month is totally legitimated to have 20% more than "average Joe" in mayhem

New formula allow EVERYONE to grtind his way to a weapon (or a chip or an extender .... or to sell pills....
WE ALL START FROM THE SAME LINE
once there were categories, now there is ONLY Decay... it is MOST FAIR i can imagine. everyone can grind his weapon... there is just "Rare" luck roll, every swirl i will check my P-

WOKE CULTURE

NUMBERS (FACTS):
thera re plenty weapons in the rage of 80ish raw DPS including ARMATRIX series 105 are

simple 105/80 = 31% advantage of Modnano (with a MALUS of being melee so lets take 10% off and come to mayhem uptime of 90% leading to 18% advantage TO LIMITED CRAFTED ARMATRIX

please explain number wise the reason why that advantage is so insane...... because i can not understand it

i use a 70 raw dps Modmerc in the same time a modnano user can reach 120.000 token i an reach 120.000 / 1.41 = 85.100 token

again i cant see any unfair advantage for a messi, a JBK or an EVE that has 300 level more than i have and JUST 20% advanttage....

The will to buiy best buff rings and critical pet to push something more say 60k ped

so in my oopinion who puts 1500 ped per day on top of 30.000 Eur of gears in game and loose to the Server Hamsters 25.000 Ped per month is totally legitimated to have 20% more than "average Joe" in mayhem

New formula allow EVERYONE to grtind his way to a weapon (or a chip or an extender .... or to sell pills....
once there were categories, now there is ONLY Decay... it is MOST FAIR i can imagine. everyone can grind his weapon... there is just "Rare" luck roll, every swirl i will check my P-
Melee in Mayhem doesn't have any issues of uptime, if anything they have issues of having too many mobs aggro'd on them. If we compare the Nano to Mod Merc its a 48% DPS gap, and I'd say maybe a 2-3% weapon uptime difference if that with the rate mobs respawn and group on top of you. Biggest downside with the Mod Nano is that you can't realistically macro hunt Cat 10 which is where the advantage of guns like the BC80/120 come into play and even the playing field. For most other hunters though the gap is bigger than 20%, and there's nothing wrong with that there just needs to be more token sinks in the game so the top percentage aren't just camping every restock.

nM7hjiR.png

WOKE CULTURE

NUMBERS (FACTS):

Would like to point to you too the thread you are posting, one with suggestions to improve future events. My proposition for doing that was this option, one in witch MA levels the ground in regard to new items distribution from the vendor. One in witch you don't have the same players pulling nano's every new event, one in witch those that don't play 24/7 with this weapon still in time have at some point a chance of getting a top weapon. And one in witch as you say these top players have the option of buying other things after they pulled their first nano blade and first bp-130 and first mayhem chip, options that include as you said pills and extenders.
Now the other part about woke thing, what can i say, when you start calling others as part of some made up category, tells more of what you are then what you claim they are.
(and there i was talking about "nano users", how dare i place them in a category)

The millennnial culture of "everybody is a winner" or should be is not for me.

@Yazuki math models. i will check downtimes, but i cant agree on 3% Malus of melee vs range. Anyway using the 1.48 factor in the time a nano user can manufacture 120.000 token a MM user manufacture 81.080.
@Krystan i read all teh posts, no worries, i saw the post of Shilda that pulled second Nano. and ? should i be disappointed for ? she cant wield 2 so probably will sell it, and 20k fresh Eur will enter game (or change hand). as a player to me it is neutral for my game and as a crafter i will ahve a fresh 500 enhancer burner to feed.
would i pull my own weapon? who cares? if i can kill enough xxx monster and sell at 890% tier3 to lucky drawers of fresh items i can be part of the Feast.
The RCE component of the game makes envy and greed and exploiting others or the sense of being exploited prevalent.
We all have the same chances, who spend more has more chances because can purchase more lottery tickets (loot events) for a rare.
it is like in normal life.... i can drive a Prius or a Lambo. but both drive me from point A to point B.

New mayhem i reiterate, is the MOST Democratic ever.
Sorry but the only thing i think is
- for personal progress best use of Token is to buy 100% pills
for TT loss transfer SADLY there is oversupply so pills are dumped to 30 pec per token (Democracy effect, we asked to be able to participate to Mayhem withous chipping out.... i am sure no one is surprised that more hunters manufacture more tokens)

as per Sink opportunities i posted my idea above.
let Token be used to buy Attributes or skills, with a dedicated "sinker" NPC..... 1 TT = 10 token (500% skill MU) and make them tradable so player can use to progress or trasfer TT losses.
MA is a better listener these days (See Nanocube recycling) so i am sure that interesting ideas are evaluated.
as in all systems you cant have all ppl happy
so someone will always feel to be in the "worst group"... is is deception.... we all have same opportunities, someone decide to walk the walk, some to talk the talk.

My personal attitude is to kill the quest in mayehm, if i get a rare, will keep the normal tokens, otherwise i dump them to trasnfer tt losses. rinse and repeat.
One day i will get a rare, or buy a LP120 as i reach the level to use.... what other gamers achieve or do sadly is not my matter as long as AH allow me to trasnfer my ttlosses via trading.

Definitely better written post with a lot of heathier attitude, totally appreciate it. I agree with most of it, except the part that reduces an individual to your ideea of a category it belongs to, either woke or millennial, personally i see it no different then calling someone by their ethnicity, religion, skin color; most times you're wrong when doing that.
About the rest I'll start with your quote "MA is a better listener these days" and in the chance this thread will be read by some from Ma will try to look at this situation from their perspective. It's now 2 players that pulled secondary nano's, players that will try to sell them. When a buyer will be found 2 situations can occur:
- buyer deposits the 20-50k usd to pay these sellers, sellers that will withdraw that amount
-buyer already has that amount saved up in game currency, amount that will get withdrawn by the sellers
From MA perspective both these situations are losers, in the first they barely make anything on the transaction, on second they have to pay up from their accounts a large value for this items transaction
Now go back to the post by Eve that started this area of debate: "Also every time an item is out of stock, it should automatically increase in price on next restock, if any. 5%, 10%, something....." suggestion that would make the imbalance i talk about even greater for everybody else except the one's i talk about, including him. If there is change to be made like that in different prices on the vendor, then surely for the heath of the game, it's economy and MA bottom's line is better to increase those prices for those that already pulled an item and will surely sell the second. Has 0 to do with all being winners and everything to do with the ability of actually benefiting for the years you and me and all others put in, tokens you saved and amount you invested. This is not a sistem that evolves free of interference and gets better day by day. This is one of the most flawed, exploitable, badly managed economic RCE sistem there is out there BUT it's still a sistem that MA controls and can, if there is enough will, to improve it in time, in order to attract more players and more value in the sistem. For that i bother to read, react, post and suggest things, wrong or write about a subject.

- buyer deposits the 20-50k usd to pay these sellers, sellers that will withdraw that amount
As if it didn't costed seller nothing no tt loss,no enhancer markup , no pills markup,no L (amp ,plates etc) markup ...

people have an ethnia, a gender and different behaviours depending on culture, this" polite" language is sadluy not for me :)
that said
it is YOUIR opinion that the puller will withdraw... h emight purchase with ped some other items or keep for ammo, but let us accept your theory

case a. he withdraw just deposited ped... neutral for MA, player A put 30k eur in , pay 3% fee (either in visa fee or TTloss for using box ammo) and MA gains commissions or decay. it is a win
case B thre is a transfer of PED from palyer aA to player B, ped were already accounted, MA has a reserve in banlance account for 30% of PED sold, no big issue, it will be part of the "Forecast" withdrwawals, no effect apart 1% withdrwwal, fee, it is a win

in both casews since today a new user wills tart to wield a nanao mod... 4000 ped cycle per hour, 8 dollar per hour GAIN from MA side.

at the light of the above (just 200k sales price, brare minimum i think it is, for a 6 hour per day swinging from new player...

case a. MA gain 4% on 200k that is 8.000 Ped on the pull (3% deposit 1% withdraw fee)
case b. MA gains 2000 ped on the withdraw

THEN ma gaoin 80*6*30 = 14.400 Ped per month on decay ON TOP of previous decay.

confute or accept each new weapon is a WIN for MA and they are moderate, i would lower cost to 50% and remove RARE requirements for weapions under level 100 if i was their marketing manager

Everyone plays entropia to get riach as fuack

My two pecs
🤣 its a fing expecive hobby so far :)

But then again got a m8 who spends over 1grand for custom made fishing rods... matter of perspective .

people have an ethnia, a gender and different behaviours depending on culture, this" polite" language is sadluy not for me :)
that said
it is YOUIR opinion that the puller will withdraw... h emight purchase with ped some other items or keep for ammo, but let us accept your theory

case a. he withdraw just deposited ped... neutral for MA, player A put 30k eur in , pay 3% fee (either in visa fee or TTloss for using box ammo) and MA gains commissions or decay. it is a win
case B thre is a transfer of PED from palyer aA to player B, ped were already accounted, MA has a reserve in banlance account for 30% of PED sold, no big issue, it will be part of the "Forecast" withdrwawals, no effect apart 1% withdrwwal, fee, it is a win

in both casews since today a new user wills tart to wield a nanao mod... 4000 ped cycle per hour, 8 dollar per hour GAIN from MA side.

at the light of the above (just 200k sales price, brare minimum i think it is, for a 6 hour per day swinging from new player...

case a. MA gain 4% on 200k that is 8.000 Ped on the pull (3% deposit 1% withdraw fee)
case b. MA gains 2000 ped on the withdraw

THEN ma gaoin 80*6*30 = 14.400 Ped per month on decay ON TOP of previous decay.

confute or accept each new weapon is a WIN for MA and they are moderate, i would lower cost to 50% and remove RARE requirements for weapions under level 100 if i was their marketing manager
The use of the item and gains of Ma after the item reached it's final user is irrelevant, would have the same effect if you manage to buy it directly after you saved up your tokens. That item usually gets used, except the situation when it stays for a realy long time in these players possession and doesn't sell for obvious reasons or goes to a reseller that tries to bump up the price even more. No there is no gain for MA for these items to always be pulled by same ppl while there is direct and measurable loss that i think they are trying to fix now. Now the part of "ped were already accounted, MA has a reserve in balance" makes me giggle a bit, were not talking here about US national reserve or Bank of England. Same goes for the antique ideea of MA only taking out of the sistem the decay of items. MA "gain" in simple terms let's say per year is "total deposits - (total withdraws + company expenses + payouts to partners)". If ever the sistem was setup in term as you described that setup is long gone, replaced by whatever post 2.0 is. They can and most likely do "reach in the sistem" and adjust returns, drops and flow of the wealth, they always did either if it was related to mining, hunting or crafting. And they should, it's their sistem to balance and make it work, i just wish they would do a better job at it, hence the suggestions.

What I'm. mostly seeing in some of the recent posts and in other threads is the desire of removing the incentive to be competitive instead of motivating more casual players to be more competitive which MA did with this new META.
There will always be competitive players that will try and improve their avatar to get an edge and better perform, people should learn from them, like I and many other did, and maybe become one, instead of trying to trying to make the game a lot more easier to the point it's not worth playing it hard at all.
Not long ago we were in a situation that dmg enhancers were not worth using at all, I hope we don't get t those slow times again and I do hope the current meta that seems to be going well for MA, gets expanded.

For example the new easter defence format. It's pretty nice and cozy and any average player can do it without investing too much in equipment. (some say all noobs can do it, but hey....)
Compare the two shots from current Mayhem and the one we had 2 years ago:

aNIWaWj.png

2021:
2W0soyb.png

bat sim was a nice thing

I can see this as a vendor related thing

Because
a. It did cost only a entry fee and you did get the avg return back after you did loot the Box

b. Progressive jackpot when you placed top ranks you did get ped rewards

C. Increased loot every now and then

D. No bots because of how it was build

If mindark implements this as Main Source for rare tokens

Rar tokens for top Placements in bat sim.
Normal tokens and boxes from current event grind style.

That way you combine Player skill with ingame skill

And keep the current Event System as Main Source for normal tokens and boxes.

Every Problem will be solved

Bots will grind for tokens
And players will fight for rar tokens

Noone can complain since its fair for everyone

Make the bat sim Instance how it was back in Times, like no skill gain and no amo usage but add tradeable skill pills in the already existing loot Pool.

Last edited:
Back