Buying: G apartment on Caly - BOUGHT

kingofaces

Stalker
Tony KingofAces Hans
Possibly looking at one of these, though I have some other options I'm looking at too for housing. G is the smallest size that works for me, so not interested in the other letters. Besides that, only other preference is that it has some sort of view that's not facing other apartments.

Got a couple leads currently, so hopefully just one last bump.

I have been buying and selling apartments for many months now, still struggled to get my hands on a G apartment. They seem just too hard to get at a reasonable price and they very very rarely come onto the market and when they do it is usually from a reseller who is overpricing them by too much.......

It is also sad that so many apartments are stuck on dormant accounts too. I wished MA would do something about that going forward too........

No idea what MA could do tho but yes I totally get that people invested money to buy them too. And yes I also know real life can take over or in sad cases they might no longer be around :( but yeah good luck man hope you find one :)

Bought.

I ended up just PMing a bunch of folks with apartments I liked. Quite a few were interested in my offer, so the challenge is really that people aren't necessarily actively selling on auction, PCF, etc. and you have to seek them out.

Where at Caly did you end up buying?

Back