Game Keeps Crashing (Resolved)

FireFist

Dominant
Ace Firefist Williams
I've already submitted a support ticket figured maybe someone will see on here maybe itll make it faster? cant hurt? lol

So, everytime I use a storage no matter the storage game crashes. lowering graphics doesnt solve the issue...

*PS* also, happening when adding BP's to the certain books so, far just [Toulan Texture Blueprints I]

in game name
Ace FireFist Williams

Last edited:
Hey, soc m8 told me to restart the computer

I did not try it, got lot of stuff do do in rl

If this does not work i wuld try to Rennstall maybe something got messed up

Seems like only a few people got this Problem, atleast this Problem is not hyped

the bp is the issue , contact the support they will remove the bp from your storage, or inventory

if you got the bp in the storage you will crash when opening

if you got the bp in your inventory you will crash after loadingscreen

Last edited:
thank you guys for responding I figured it out unfortunately making a ticket didnt solve anything but, Toulan had it fixed today so, everything is normal again i just dont know how to close a forum post or close or w/e the term ><

thank you guys for responding I figured it out unfortunately making a ticket didnt solve anything but, Toulan had it fixed today so, everything is normal again i just dont know how to close a forum post or close or w/e the term ><
You cant close it

You culd ask the forum Administrator to delete it

who is that? or how do i go about that?

You can just report your own post and I'll take care of it. However, we generally want to avoid locking threads unless they get too rowdy (or violate the forum rules), so I would prefer to keep it open. Even if the issue seems to be fixed, something related may pop up again.

You can just report your own post and I'll take care of it. However, we generally want to avoid locking threads unless they get too rowdy (or violate the forum rules), so I would prefer to keep it open. Even if the issue seems to be fixed, something related may pop up again.
is there someway i can maybe add to the title then to just say (Resolved)

Back