Games Games Games: Locate the item what not fits!

Auktuma

Prowler
Society
Soldiers of Fortune
Augis Auktuma Tumas
Games Games Games: Locate the item what does not fit!

Hey hey,

(hot: read about Day 7 rules and principles at the bottom off this post)

my shop thread hit 40k views and as It was planned some event to offer :)
It's treasure hunt game I could name "Locate the item what does not fit".

Game area - Genesis Amethera Headquaters, Tower B, apartments B, E, F on floor 5 and apartments B and C on floor 7. Search shopkeepers.

Rules: You will need to search shopkeeper inventories at game area for unusual items. How unusual? There are two categories:
1) easy to locate quest items you will notice by reading names of posted items within shopkeeper - these will have not fitting different name (and probably differing picture). Rewards for "easy to locate" item find - 10-20PED.
2) to recognize hard to locate quest items you will need also to open item information and check price set and compare it to current market. Difference will be 50+ PEDs. That is your reward, value above purchase price. Reward for "hard to locate" item find - 50-150PED.

Quest items will have set TT+1 price (+some small shop fee). You will need to purchase items to claim win. Sell it on market to retrieve win or sell it to me (I'll pay markup price) - I'll try to stay in game during treasure hunt (I'll purchase just right items; PM me in game if you not certain you located right item before purchase).
Day 4 additional note on rules: I would prefer 1 item "located" per participant to let more players have rewards, so probably do not hurry to grab "easy" item but search for "hard". If for guarantees you will grab "easy" first and then "hard" - it still works - you will have your rewards for both tasks.

Every day for 1 week I will post new set of items (I will try to do that different day time). If not located previous new ones will be posted anyways - means you will have higher chances. (I could not exclude surprizes - double/triple portions one day :))
Winners will be announced to gratz.

Game is free for all. Mentors, see if your disciples could have some fun! Go for easier tasks or harder.
Good Luck and have fun!

Distance we run so far: 6 days
To run: LAST day

Day 7 rules:
One item per participant, please!
5 "easy to locate" quest items. These will have "unusual" item put into shopkeeper. Different name than other items. Reward - 10-25 PED.
3 "hard to locate" quest items will be posted. These will have usual names for the shopkeeper but unusual low price set (TT+1+shop fee). First "hard" located will have 100 PED reward, second - 150PED and last one - 250PED.

Last edited:
2016-06-12 07:57:41 (E1) Gratz to Graden Switch Foss! Thanks for joining!
2016-06-12 08:12:06 (H) Perseus Helmet at TT price! Gratz to Graden Switch Foss.
E2 still keeps hiddenly ;)
Surprizes gonna be added :)

Last edited:
The early bird catches the early worm... or so I think. :ahh:

Found two of the goodies Auktuma hid and traded him back for a nice reward. :yay:

Now leaving the field for other people to try and get some. :)

This is a very nice event with generous rewards. Thank you, Auktuma. And good luck to all competitors throughout the week!

:tiphat:

The early bird catches the early worm... or so I think. :ahh:

Found two of the goodies Auktuma hid and traded him back for a nice reward. :yay:

Now leaving the field for other people to try and get some.

This is a very nice event with generous rewards. Thank you, Auktuma. And good luck to all competitors throughout the week!

Thanks thanks and we have second fellow entropian name to gratulate:

2016-06-12 08:45:35 (E2) Gratz to Amber Blastie Knightley! Thanks for time shared!

Till tomorrow my friends, happy Sunday to everyone :)4u_all

I love these small games, think it is the first time I've found something in a "treasure hunt".
Thanks for hosting Auktuma!

I love these small games, think it is the first time I've found something in a "treasure hunt".
Thanks for hosting Auktuma!

Happy to serve :)
Surprises has been added :)
E3 and E4

Last edited:
Tasks set, day 2 started. GL & HF! :)

2016-06-13 19:16:56 (E2_2) Gratz to Tom SnakeTah HaD! Thanks for joining! :)
2016-06-13 19:51:29 (E1_3; extra item) Tom SnakeTah HaD

2016-06-13 20:17:07 (H2; Infiltrator Helmet (M,L) at TT+1!) Gratz to Deathstalker Atrox Killer Juggernaut! Thanks for joining!

Still two "easy to find" items are waiting for owner/winner :)

And here we go:
2016-06-13 20:37:02 (E2_1) Gratz to Nicky osyman Brown! Thanks for joining! :)
2016-06-13 19:51:29 (E1_4; extra item) influenced by smurf! Thanks for joining! ^^

Till tomorrow! Next portion of quest items will be posted.

Last edited:
Day 3

Hey hey hey,
items posted, day 3 of games started! GL + HF.

I will stay some time in game to gratz you and repurchase quest items

Please search for 1-2 items and leave some fun for others, share your care :)

Last edited:
We have first winner on locating first item today!
2016-06-14 05:05:16 (E3_1) Gratz to Saint Caesar Bartholomew! It was Mining Finder Depth Enhancer put at shopkeeper with Armor defense and durability enhancers ;) Thanks for joining! :)
+rep to his mentor, Jeremy Jay Maurice
2016-06-14 05:25:38 (H3) Winners are team, disciple & mentor, Saint Caesar Bartholomew and Jeremy Jay Maurice! Perseus Helmet (F,L) at TT+1. Cracking hard task. Locate one unusual among 1200 other items. Gratz!

Still there are items to locate, join us!

Last edited:
additional items inserted into game area! It might mean additional hard task for today! ;)

I will stay few more time in game.

2016-06-14 05:49:13 (E3_3) Gratz to Paulo Manique Santos! UnL 5A plating in shopkeeper with (L) plates. Obrigado amigo ;)

really hard task I have inserted :D Work on, dig for fun and hidden PEDs for you!

Last edited:
Thanks Auktuma! most fun I've had shopping in a while :laugh:

Thanks to Caesar for motivating me to join him in the search.

Thanks Auktuma! most fun I've had shopping in a while :laugh:

Thanks to Caesar for motivating me to join him in the search.

Good team work, disciple helps to mentor and mentor - to disciple! :)

and now I should announce one more winner for today:
2016-06-14 06:13:18 (H3_2) Gratz go to Eleonora Elayne WithoutSpoon! Hard task cracked: Shadow Arm Guards (F,L) at TT price hidden under Moonshine Arms (F,L). Extra win added for this hardest so far task. Thanks Elayne, for joining!
WithoutSpoon but WithGoodTreasureHunterAbilities ;)
oo - eyes what detect value hidden in shadows

and final winner for today is:
2016-06-14 06:43:20 (E3_2) Stephen StephenHawking Hawking! Thanks for joining!

Till tomorrow, fellow entropians. RL calls for my activity now. Thanks for your inputs on our fun making. Later!

Last edited:
I have rewritten first post to explain rules in more detail.

Day 4 games started! Quest items posted and are waiting for your find. GL!

game time 18:07: All items are still in game! Hurry hurry!
Hard item has yummy reward :)

2016-06-15 18:17:42 (E4_1) Gratz to Deathstalker Atrox Killer Juggernaut! for easy one this time :)
2016-06-15 18:23:56 (H4) Uber gratz to Nicky osyman Brown! Necromancer Arm Guards (M,L) at TT price. Top win so far!

18:30 ---> 2 easy prizes still remaining (I set 3 easy today, one already gone)

2016-06-15 18:34:42 (E4_3) Gratz to Mac Farmer! Thanks for joining our fun making :)

18:47 --> Last easy item to locate! Spank spank

Finaly we have winner for last item located:
2016-06-15 18:49:47 (E4_2) Gratz and reward PEDs go to Karst Karak Akrul! Thanks for shared time :)

Till tomorrow!!!!

Last edited:
Day 5 games will start some time in evening (game time)

Day 5 Day 5 Day 5
19:47:00 - Quest items posted and are waiting for your find. GL! :)

19:54:17 - hurry hurry! 1 hard, 1 semi and 4 easy items today to locate!

Wow that was quick! First winner to announce:
2016-06-16 20:05:55 (H5) Gratz goes to Mac Farmer! Shadow Thigh Guards (F,L) at TT price. yummy :)

There is still "semi" with ~45-50PED reward to treasure hunter who will locate it
and 4 "easy" items to locate with 10-20 PED rewards. Work on!

20:31:13 - 5 items still to locate!

Last edited:
Thanks ! Great shops + nice treasure hunt game :)

Happy to serve :) Thanks for joining and gratz. To search for one unique item among 1200 others is challenging, hehe.

woohoo 2 more winners we have!

2016-06-16 20:37:15 (E5_2) Gratz to Scott Coon Westen! +23 PED for locating Ghost Gloves (M) at shopkeeper with Thunderbird armors

2016-06-16 20:41:21 (E5_1) Gratz to Amber Blastie Knightley! +10 PED for locating "unusual" 5A plating near 3E (L) platings

2016-06-16 20:47:29 (E5_4) Gratz to Amber Blastie Knightley! +22 PED for locating "unusual" Ghost Gloves (M) at shopkeeper with Orca (L) armors

one "easy to locate" and one of "semi" category (+45-50PED) are remaining to locate!
"Semi" is usual armor at shopkeeper just have very unusual market - TT+1 instead of way higher.

21:10:10 911!! 911!!! Please, send Reinforcement or "semi" will start bad smell and whole floor will get poisoned :D

21:20:29 :) Huh, I need to logout now. Will post info on remaining 2 winners after reading messages of claiming (purchase).

Thanks to all participants! Till tomorrow evening, fellow entropians. I will try to come lil bit earlier.
:)4u_all

Last edited:
Hey hey,
both remaining items from Day 5 items are still in game zone! Go for relaxing search and locate it :)
Day 6 games will start in evening (with new portion of items posted).

:)

A_uk. A_u, E_u, EU... Your decision coming close. Granpa, dont be mad...

Remaining results for Day 5:

2016-06-17 04:03:39 (E5_3) Gratz goes to GUST BOBY GUST for locating unL plate 5A put into shopkeeper for Pulsar 10 (L) plates :)

2016-06-17 04:22:54 (S5) Gratz goes to Steve Stevie Vai for locating Pulsar Armour Plate 10 (L) what had unusually low price (TT+1) while markup is ~TT+45-50.

Interesting part that both remaining rewards were hidden at same shopkeeper. GUST, you needed to go for further examine of that shopkeeper inventory - better win was still there I see it reading reward claiming time (4:03 for 5A and 4:22 - for Pulsar 10).

Day 6 games will start soon. Please be patient and let me post items "hidenly", keep away of game area until announcement of start.

Day 6 games started!!!! Items posted and awaiting for you. Please, just one item per player - lets think about other entropians around us - they wish to have some fun also.
If you located "easy" item - got for "hard" skipping "easy" one you just found (PM me in game to ask if "hard" is still available).

So far I posted 4 "easy" and 2 "hard" to locate items. GL!

Remember - one item per player ") Lower your addict, hehe.

We have first winner, experienced treasure hunter:
2016-06-17 17:30:40 (H6_2) Gratz to Nicky osyman Brown! Perseus Arm Guards (M,L) at TT price. :)

"Hard" tasks weren't hard if these gone first, hehe:

2016-06-17 17:35:48 (H6_1) Gratz to Sasho pokers Sashow! For locating Shadow Arm Guards (L) at TT price at shopkeeper with Moonshine armors. Thanks for joining our fun making!

"Easy" tasks on scope and we have lucky treasure hunters:
2016-06-17 17:26:07 (E6_3) Gratz to Ice Icehold Mendoza! Unusual Pulsar 3 (L). +20PED reward extracted from game fund to change location! Thanks for joining our fun making!

Not 3 but 4 easy items still in game :) Added one more

Next easy gone. Thanks to Zelos:
2016-06-17 17:54:45 (E6_1) Gratz to Zelos Playboy Fargen! Ghost gloves (F) at shopkeeper with Holy armors. Mini global on treasure hunt: +20PED! Thanks for time invested into our fun making!

Hurry hurry! Join join! 3 more easy tasks for your warming up for last session tomorrow

wow wow wow!!!!
2016-06-17 18:18:18 (H6_3) Gratz to Augis Auktuma Tumas! For locating Tier 10 Mod Merc at TT price!
(sorry I'm for sure joking :D Inserting good mood into your pocket)

3 easy items still to locate. Anyone experience enough for that task?

Really for one of "easy" tasks I have surprize... When you will crack it you will see it wasnt that easy. Additional reward is ready above difference of mu

18:23:25 no further swirlies yet

Last edited:
Great event! Big thanks Auktuma! :thumbup::thumbup:

Happy to serve.

And I should announce two more winners and thanks for your smileys!
2016-06-17 18:30:42 (E6_3b) Gratz to Arvin Brains Sloane! Lonely Pulsar 3 located crying for winner lost. Thanks! Pulsar 3 In my inventory again together with sisters and brothers, Pulsar platings :D

2016-06-17 18:33:01 (E6_4) Gratz goes to Garet Firesyde Langley! Ah, 5A hidden under Pulsars! Thanks for solving that task! 2 levels gained on treasure hunt.

Last one, last one to locate! Challenge, no one yet been able to locate that item! You will be one!

Last edited:
Thanks! Fun event! :D:laugh:;) and wide choices of items!

19:01:42 Reinforcement has arrived. Thanks! Hopefully we will crack that hard "easy" task. :)

Booo, snails! Whip whip

19:18:54 I see two treasure hunters got slept on sofa at my apts - easy tasks are easy just for experienced treasure hunters, hehe. Last task still not solved. Pushed it to "hard" category, so it will have appropriate reward.

Last edited:
Thanks for this fun event Auktuma! :cool::cool::cool:

Back