Garcen Grease / Lubricant

This was pure market manipulation, and the price stuck for a bit. The price is coming back down. Six pages of garcen on auction at the moment. I noticed no dip in the amount of garcen claims dropping during wave. Angelic grit on the other hand...that seems very rare these days.

Maybe you were wrong about some of these but Garcen does affect ArMatrix items. It's needed to craft several components that end up going in Armatrix.

Yeah I know, mostly Durable Hood

How about asking support ticket to make it availble in webshop ?

You say its common resource . If its common go mine yourself why create a thead in the first place ?

If you read my OP you will see that I did attempt to mine it myself over a period of a couple of days in areas I have pulled it up before but had no luck. If I can mine the resource myself there would have been no need for the post in the first place.

So what do you except people to just say "Hey go to arkadia and mine near valiant firebase for garcen without wave ?" And get competion in ah ? :D

I have often found it at LA05 next to Cayuze TP.
There are days when every 2nd-3rd enmatter claim is Garcen there, and there are the days when crude oil only.

I have often found it at LA05 next to Cayuze TP.
There are days when every 2nd-3rd enmatter claim is Garcen there, and there are the days when crude oil only.

Today was Crude Oil only... :o:

Large_breaking_wave.jpg

So this is what is game all about now :unsure:

OK Waves it is then. Looks like I will be mining unamped in all areas that I am aware of, that Garcen drops and if it does drop then it is slap on the amp time. Thank you for all the constructive comments made in the thread.

Looks like the same thing is happening with belkar, there's gotta be a reason for this, just curious as to what it could be.

It looks as if the price is coming down, so hopefully it is just a blip in the market. I managed to buy at 154% yesterday. I will still to try to pull it up myself.

Same thing is going on with light liquid, it jumped to 200%.

Back