Gardening Has Arrived!

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher

[h=3]Gardening has Arrived![/h]Entropia Universe is proud to present the new Gardening System! Land Plot owners that have a House within the CLD Estate System can now build Gardening Boxes and start producing goods. Further updates to the Gardening System are already being planned, so expect more content soon!

Building Gardening Boxes
Each house you build adds a number of ‘Gardening Points’ to your Plot. Gardening Points define how many Gardening Boxes you can build. For instance, a basic “Omegaton Acorn” Gardening Box is 1 point. The number of Gardening Points are shown next to the green square in the Plot Management UI.

Choose Construction Mode (middle button) on the Plot Management UI, choose the Gardening Box and then “Construct”. Execute the first stage to place the Gardening Box on your plot. If you wish to move the Gardening Box after placing it, choose Logistics Mode (right button) on the Plot Management UI and then click the icon above the Gardening Box.

Once your Gardening box is placed on your Plot you need to finish building it. To do this remain in Construction Mode and click the icon over the Gardening Box. There are 3 more building stages. Click the icon over the Gardening Box to see these stages. Each stage will show the materials needed to execute that stage.

Growing Plants!
Once your Gardening box is finished it’s time to start growing plants!
Choose Production Mode (left button) on the Plot Management UI and click the icon above one of the Plant Slots. This will bring up a list of available plants to grow. Select the plant you wish grow to view the materials required for the next stage. After initiating a stage you will have to wait for that stage to be completed. The waiting time is shown by a counter under the stage description. After all stages are complete you can harvest your plant and obtain the fruit!

Have a great time gardening!

Originally Posted Here

Last edited by a moderator:
What we all dreamed of in entropia! *.*

:(

So.. these plants being used for anything or is this growing same fruits as what new people find?

So, instead of a pig in a poke, we now maybe have a papplon in a poke?!

How many stages of ignorance are you going to put us through, MA? Do we have to attain your levels of it to be successful here?

[irony off - slightly]

What we all dreamed of in entropia! *.*

:(

So.. these plants being used for anything or is this growing same fruits as what new people find?

New people will find deposit button much faster.

Pesimistic i know, but.....

Still gotta sell this stuff. Market crash in fruit? Cheaper food for pets? Where are MA going with this?

Rgds

Ace

Still gotta sell this stuff. Market crash in fruit? Cheaper food for pets? Where are MA going with this?

Rgds

Ace
"Buying fruits 1 ped/k" is surely what they are going for. :)

Fruits still do spawn on the ground after update. Although that might change of course as people start growing them.

behhh..:(

and i was hoping for 8 years now that my EU plant collection would come to an use one day. Finally "Gardening Has Arrived" and I still own a collection of virtual crap :mad:

it would be so nice if ma could make a short video showcasing the new stuff.

I for one would love to be able to garden but as it is very very expensive, I'd like to see what it actually *does* first

it would be so nice if ma could make a short video showcasing the new stuff.

I for one would love to be able to garden but as it is very very expensive, I'd like to see what it actually *does* first

Welcome to our game! Yes it is up to us to make these videos. What makes this game fun.. :)

Welcome to our game! Yes it is up to us to make these videos. What makes this game fun.. :)

no, you don't get it. lookie here: this is how it's done

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2HKqPjTEGE

and BAM! people go and actually buy useless cosmetic mtx in that game. get it? this is how marketing works. even more with some long-developed mystery feature. you gotta hype stuff like this up!

Plant boxes mising robot parts

Plant boxes

any one made some so fare ?

got to lv 3, got everything except for 2 advance cooling units. got the blueprint to make them but not the 2 type of robot parts, 6 robot cooling units and 6 Robot Thermal Senso, the are not for sale on the auction atm.

a bit hard to finish the plant pots with out the cooling units

Baron topper

Rgds

Ace

And how many can afford 19 CLDs ??? Thats like 40k ped....

There are not many people who will be doing this gardening so i can't see it affecting the price of found fruit much or MA stopping "wild" fruit being found anytime soon.

and BAM! people go and actually buy useless cosmetic mtx in that game. get it? this is how marketing works. even more with some long-developed mystery feature. you gotta hype stuff like this up!

Bam! Well then it's is up to you to make us that video!

There are not many people who will be doing this gardening so i can't see it affecting the price of found fruit much or MA stopping "wild" fruit being found anytime soon.

Even if they killed the spawns on Caly, the other PP's would need fruit for their players and pets. I just think it adds to supply.

I would be stunned if MA gave away a total market for basically free. That would be a kick in the teeth for stable owners that actually paid for their estates and struggling for pet business.

I would've loved to do the gardening to be honest, it would be quite enjoyable growing part of your own pet food. "Just for the fun of it". Still I have my hopes on a few apartment grow boxes as time moves on, even if it's not as productive as a farm plot.

I'm watching with interest. On the plus side 250%+ pet food prices was never sustainable long term, and I think MA are more keen on people skilling pets for future releases, than the fruit mafia holding back ever increasing supply on a reducing demand (I reduced skilling 10 pets to 1 over the last few months, due to cost). The demand was never there for pets considering how much fruit was out there.

Some people say what's Compet ever done for EU: Well if they think about the work going into it, they will see it's basically the foundations for EU pet battles too. All the different types of pet abilities etc. So it's all good.

Gardening is simply another step towards laying the foundations for pet improvements. I see a future.

Rick

So far, this is crap. I hope this foundation gets built on, especially if what is built on it is fun.

The above also goes for Space.

no, you don't get it. lookie here: this is how it's done

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2HKqPjTEGE

I could be wrong, but I think Oztwo was being sarcastic.

Shytstorm case(lvl poor) What with fruit market>>>

Option A

1 depo
2 buy cld/plot
3 buy/build home
4 buy/build garden
5 wait for loot:laugh:(24h <System info>>> U pick up 23 bombardo'zz Gratz u earn time loose:hammer:

Option B

1 depo
2 buy 15PED/1K Fruits
3 Have fun :boxer:

Option C
1 no depo
2 no pet
3 no cry:lift:

Case closed!

I could be wrong, but I think Oztwo was being sarcastic.

more like being an annoying troll

without anybody actually building the box, we don't even know whether it's pet food fruits that are the only thing growable!

This gardening system, as it looks from my non-CLD ownership angel here, is an enhancement for current home owners and potentially those who own unclaimed CLDs and maybe be interested in building a house in order to then build a garden.

Otherwise, the upfront cost of making a garden to grow bombardos and caroooots just doesn't make any sense. From the picture they showed it certainly seems that way. This may be their way of bringing down the very significant mark up on pet food. Which I guess is fine. One less thing for noobs to get free money from though. So there's that.

My bro and I love farming features, but at 2k a pop for 10 deeds that's an awful lot for some fruit that at its best goes for 15 peds / k. We have no idea what the impacts of growing will have on this. Unless you can grow other magical things that is exclusive to the homes, they're really not giving home owners much. But it might come one day. GL to you guys!

This gardening system, as it looks from my non-CLD ownership angel here, is an enhancement for current home owners and potentially those who own unclaimed CLDs and maybe be interested in building a house in order to then build a garden.

Otherwise, the upfront cost of making a garden to grow bombardos and caroooots just doesn't make any sense. From the picture they showed it certainly seems that way. This may be their way of bringing down the very significant mark up on pet food. Which I guess is fine. One less thing for noobs to get free money from though. So there's that.

My bro and I love farming features, but at 2k a pop for 10 deeds that's an awful lot for some fruit that at its best goes for 15 peds / k. We have no idea what the impacts of growing will have on this. Unless you can grow other magical things that is exclusive to the homes, they're really not giving home owners much. But it might come one day. GL to you guys!
What can we say? It's just the "cultivation" of a lot of misunderstanding of what customers want. ;)

the question is, are the fruits grown usable as pet food, this is the assumption but MA said new materials to be used in crafting or something. so whats grown might be for something different anyway, leaving the fruit price intact.

guess we'll see when the first plant is grown, could be 1 seed = 2 fruit, 1 seed = 1 Adj Fruit or 1 seed = 10 fruit.

Am I wrong that RT also sells plots for gardening :scratch2:

Back