Gas and Go-Go-Go a Go-Go, baby! EVENT on RT!

1gOTLPj.jpg

Attention, Rocktropians and other denizens of the Verse!

I am hosting a fun event Saturday, September 2nd from 17:00 Server to 21:00 server!
The event is called Gas and Go-Go-Go! Here are the deets!

Players will run around the Gas n' Go docks pvp area collecting oil while yours truly also runs around and competes with the other players. All the while, we will be under sniper fire from above! Players may return fire or attack one another as they see fit, but pvp is not mandatory! Try to collect as much gas as you can! Players keep the oil they pick up! There will also be a giveaway at the end, and maybe some giveaways mid event! It could be oil or PED or something else. it depends on whether I get donations or not.

Warps from Caly will happen at 17:00 server and the main event starts at 18:00 Server!

Be sure to tune into my stream during the event (twitch.tv/fattyprophet) and tune in Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 0:00 Server until 5:00 Server! We have a lot of fun and giveaways!

PS: I need volunteer snipers. At least two. I will pay for your ammo. As for your time, I appreciate it a lot! What? That's the best my broke arse can do!

See you guys in September!

Just wanted to thank everyone who showed up to this monumental event! We had a ton of players and a ton of fun! Our Sniper made it very interesting! (Shoutout to Shots)
Our next event will be in October, Halloween day (31st). More details to come! Get hyped!

Back