Gathering brain oil for Sloe...

Status

Tom

Dominant
Society
CHzF
TM
If any of you can donate some brain oil I will really apreciate it... I need to give lots of it to Sloe - who might become wiser and stop stealing half dead mobs...

Maybe you should keep some for yourself and not make pointless threads :dunno:

-Bemo-

Sloe is a nice guy, just he's slow:laugh:

I know Sloe he dont go that low.

What I'm wondering, are we talking about stealing? like you were on a mob or maybe you just tagged it forst and he continued shoting it? Or he just found a half dead mob with no one in radar?

If second then it's not stealing imo

I was shooting the mob ... my mate CTD so I had not enough firepower...

Then you musta been too slow;)

Then you musta been too slow;)

As funny as that is the situation describes a stealing...or maybe the mob aggoed on Sloe? and he had no option than to shot it dead?

As funny as that is the situation describes a stealing...or maybe the mob aggoed on Sloe? and he had no option than to shot it dead?

He did it on purpose - saying that I use slep and he fights exploiters - I think he wants to become new Chuck Norris and instead of beeing Texas Ranger he will become Entropia Universe Ranger ... :laugh:

Is this the correct Sloe as the dialouge is a bit like the wrong Sloe, there are a few Sloe's and many who are just slow!
I'm slowly comming to the impression this Sloe is the wrong Sloe :silly2:

He did it on purpose - saying that I use slep and he fights exploiters - I think he wants to become new Chuck Norris and instead of beeing Texas Ranger he will become Entropia Universe Ranger ... :laugh:

If u're one of those sleip-hunters, i'd say Sloe is more like Robin Hood.. ;)

:laugh:
I dont use slep to hunt ... unless I am forced to ... for example team mate CTD ...

I don't know if op is one of them but there was 3 ppl vtol hunting prots in the untaxed spawn the other day and I told them a few times that it was an exploit and got no reply and they just kept going.. so I just put in 7xdmg enhancers and outdpsed them on a couple of mobs and then i got their attention :) after Stryker then backed me up they stopped :p sure its a cocky move but if everyone keeps overlooking it the exploiters willnever stop...

to the topic. I have a problem with this myself from time to time as I'm hunting with a rifle with 110-140m range (enhancers) and if the area is crowded I then sometimes tag mobs with another gd closer to the mob then myself (since I obviously want to make my range and advantage) and they think I "stole" it. As late as a few days ago this happend with a experienced player from cK and he got pissed on me for "trying to steal his mob" but even after looking at the video of it many times its clear that I tagged it way before him.. I can imagine that sloe has the same problem since he is a ranged hunter.

Closed at request of OP.

Status
Back