Help: Gear (upgrade) Advice

Killahbee

Marauder
Society
illuminox
Killahbee Killer Bee Killahbee
I took eve's advice and sold some gear (privateer) towards a loot 2.0 weapon.

I have another 20k (apart from bankroll) atm that I can spend on gear. Below is my current gear, looking for advice on my next upgrade.

T4.99 Adjusted ML-35 (tagger)
T4.99 Genesis Power Claw Mk. 6, FEN Edition + trauma 6 (+ lifesteal amp if needed)
Easter Ring 2021
Halloween Ring 2020
Jarhead (+ plates)
big L armor for shared
Adj resto (soonTM improved)
Regen 10 UL

10% reload
4.5% crit chance
15% crit damage
Run speed 10%
Life steal 2%
increased health 20hp
decreased critical damage 10%
auto loot 55m

Current plans:
Still trying to get the monria horns for the 3% reload. I use thorifoid helmet for now to get to 15% reload...
Imp resto (still need some more rads)

Old gear:
T6 Adjusted ML-35 + Alpha amp
T7 ArsoTEN
T6 shagadi, T4 songkra + amps

Last edited:
i would say 100% FIRACO Evil Adj
and remove mayhem alpha 600% MU Crap amp

cheap upgrade would probably be the Turrelion clothes for a bit more acceleration. Pets also might help in some buffs. Not sure if electrotherapy is a help or hinderance, but new tezlapod pet is only 4 buff pet out there. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/new-pet-tezlapod.283626/post-3778103 It also gives buff on crit damage. Got to be careful in some ways when you multi buff as you'll quickly cross the max.

Thought the turrelion clothes are a complete set, or is it only the Coat?

I have 20k spare (apart from bankroll) atm that I can spend on gear. Below is my current gear.

Tier 6 Adjusted ML-35 + Alpha amp
T6 shagadi, T4 songkra + amps
Easter Ring 2021
Halloween Ring 2020
Jarhead (+ plates)
big L armor for shared crap
Regen 10 UL
Adj resto (soon improved)

Ring combo puts me at:
10% reload
4.5% crit chance
15% crit damage
Run speed 10%
Life steal 2%
increased health 20hp
decreased critical damage 10%
auto loot 55m

I think the monrian horns are a nice upgrade but I could just use thorifoid helmet for 15% reload... What would you upgrade?

Do the horns

Also maybe go for a eon ul or adj Angel (this does not work with the horns i think)

I think the monrian horns are a nice upgrade but I could just use thorifoid helmet for 15% reload... What would you upgrade?

I think you should upgrade your glasses to some nice malachai ashes :cool:

Actualy take a Look if the Extra 3 % do the tick

*Edit nevermind they do the tick

Last edited:
i would say 100% FIRACO Evil Adj
and remove mayhem alpha 600% MU Crap amp
Good idea, thanks :)
The Alpha's are nice for bigger mobs, with the lifesteal. Won't be needing those anymore with imp resto tho. Good advice!

Do the horns

Also maybe go for a eon ul or adj Angel (this does not work with the horns i think)
I don't feel like I need to upgrade my armor atm, Jarhead feels fine with a Perseus set for the occasional bigger shit.

I would constantly evaluate if the entire inventory + storage, I sold, could get you a loot 2.0 weapon (except bp/sb 20, weak claw).
When answer is yes, I would switch in an instant. You can slowly build back up reload and other buffs.

I would constantly evaluate if the entire inventory + storage, I sold, could get you a loot 2.0 weapon (except bp/sb 20, weak claw).
When answer is yes, I would switch in an instant. You can slowly build back up reload and other buffs.
Thanks for the advice :) I followed it and upgraded to a loot 2.0 weapon (Claw 6 FEN).. First post updated with current gear, still have some peds left for upgrades so more advice is always welcome!

Still pushing for the monria horns. Guess I need a tezlapet?

so moved to melee... i suppose it is former Robber claw. and you already put a MMAtrix and a trauma 6 on it
i would just get the Hallo20 back and keep actual easter21
to add the missing 0.5% critical damage you can upgrade viceroy self hunting for nanite in AU badgers with claw and
selling the TIER comps for funding the grind.
hirn grinding with claw .... just use ghost on shiub and with leech amp you will hold also if they swarm 100%
the claw heal for 300 hp per minute no need to resto.....
nice choice i was considering to take that myself....

imo stop tagging with adj ml, use something cheap barbarella +101 amp XD

Perfected ares + Easter 2021 is a super cheap combo for 5 CH , 14 reload

Get imp trauma 6

Last edited:
I have another 20k (apart from bankroll) atm that I can spend on gear. Below is my current gear, looking for advice on my next upgrade.

T4.99 Genesis Power Claw Mk. 6, FEN Edition + trauma 6 (+ lifesteal amp if needed)
Tier up the power claw to T5, that plus dmg, more kill, more cycle will be a lot of extra tokens and boxes during a 1 month long merry mayhem.

I wouldnt go for imp resto... too little gain for such a high cost. Ls are great so spam the adj a lot. As Alina mentioned, try getting max reload, focused blow and some speed out of the rings. Ideally hw18/19 + smth on right hand. Easter 20 is really good. Don't chase LS like newbs, chase dps on rings. Focus looter and biotropic from codex to make the game on long run cheaper.
Thanks for sharing the upgrade process!

Focus looter and biotropic from codex to make the game on long run cheaper.
Just wondering, why focus on biotropic from codex?
Biotropic skills superfast naturally with an adj resto.

Do you advice this only to be able to use L chips?
If so, with the extreme MU on L chips, how can this still be economic to use?

If so, with the extreme MU on L chips, how can this still be economic to use?
You need to get the the high level chips... Probably level 60+ biotropic?

You need to get the the high level chips... Probably level 60+ biotropic?
Yes, that's what I figured, but lvl 60 bio is easy to get with an adj resto, even without codex.
Even I as eternal noob have bio 40 already and I hardly ever play according to some, but that aside.

So I would sooner choose looter rewards above bio.

But apart from that, what about the insane costs of the L resto chips?
How can that be economic to use?

Not sure.. I'm happy to loot and sell them :)
Have not tried one but I think the lasts quite a long time?

Yes, that's what I figured, but lvl 60 bio is easy to get with an adj resto, even without codex.
Even I as eternal noob have bio 40 already and I hardly ever play according to some, but that aside.

So I would sooner choose looter rewards above bio.

The big ones have much lower MU, as not many player can use them.

Also, i can translate uber to noob
Evey recommended to use them, not to buy them, you obviously need to loot 5, and sell 4 of them and repeat it as many times as the 5th runs out of TT :cool:

Evey recommended to use them, not to buy them, you obviously need to loot 5, and sell 4 of them and repeat it as many times as the 5th runs out of TT :cool:

Well, that's been said before, if you loot something, that doesn't make it free.
By not selling it, you're losing out on possible sales profit and could be considered a cost.
But I guess that's a matter of definition.

Evey stated it celarly "in the long run"
resto 19 chips require 95 Biotropic cost 200% that is cheaper that top level resto and heal more

to speak about RCE, famous economist Maynard Keynes was saying .... "in the long run, we all will be dead"

Try to avoid using too much dmg dealing weapons as tagger with lower efficiency compared to your claw. Use the lowest damage possible with highest range you prefer. The way I hunt melee is I like to tag several mobs at once while I'm attacking one mob 3-4 others are coming towards me by the time I've killed one the other three have arrived. Sometimes though on weaker mobs I can use my UL pitbull and drag a somewhat large horde of mobs to kill instead, no tagging required. It's probably not good for defense costs but it beats running to every single mob, a time saver. I don't do this if there are not enough mobs and green dots on radar though.
The key is to try spend as little time as possible running around and not cycling peds. As melee user you have to play the game differently if you want to try reach closer to the actual DPS of handguns/rifles.

Back