Generic Fuse Prices

Kaiser

Elite
Society
-=The Rebellion=-
Kaiser Kaiser Soze
Someone is playing with the market. I am almost 100% sure I know who it is.

Folks, if everyone keeps driving fuses up, nobody will be able to warp anymore or prices will go insnae.

I suggest ALL pilots stop flying until the person manipulating the market, who I will not name here, stops the game.

They are holding the market hostage because pilots will not price fix and shaft players with him.

Those who need to know who I am talking about already know.

Yeah I noticed the same...

They are holding the market hostage because pilots will not price fix and shaft players with him.

Manipulating generic fuse prize's only wont be enough for that.
It wont really affect peoples with Equus and UL warp drives, and if i have to move really a lot of stackable between planets, i wont really care if the warp is 20 or 40 ped.

Some people call this a free trade environment :whistle:

I wonder when the MA will stop defending the interests of those "free traders" who turn the game into a public toilet.
Is they will?

Manipulating generic fuse prize's only wont be enough for that.
It wont really affect peoples with Equus and UL warp drives, and if i have to move really a lot of stackable between planets, i wont really care if the warp is 20 or 40 ped.

You obviously don't own a ship. I do, and am telling you EVERYONE but you cares LOL

I wasn't aware there are UL warp drives. If there are, I guarantee there are only a couple.

https://account.entropiauniverse.com/support-faq/pages/2014/12/09/2113/index.xml?

Upon completion of each Quad-Wing Equus auction, the winning bidder will receive a special NanoWarp I device that provides warp capability for Equus-class ships, along with a Space Thruster device that allows for atmospheric entries and departures. Both the NanoWarp I and Space Thruster devices are repairable.

But im too new player to know how many of the 25 was sold and how many of them is in non inactive hands.
But almost everytime you can see one parking at Twin tp.

Some people call this a free trade environment :whistle:

This.

Ideally, a free market is where the price is determined by supply vs demand. I don't know what's going on with these fuses, but the market in EU is being manipulated across the board, although the ToS prohibit price fixing, it's been going on for years. Take some UL amps, weapons, other MU stuff, AUDs, the price of which has gone up to like +100 recently with no uptick in payouts. This is ridiculous, MA has to step up and prohibit price fixing and auction manipulation and any way, shape or form.

Again, a free market is where the price is determined by supply and demand, and when there's no regulation and the manipulators are allowed to run wild, when the price is dictated by the fattest wallet (or wallets), can we still call this a free market?

This.

Ideally, a free market is where the price is determined by supply vs demand. I don't know what's going on with these fuses, but the market in EU is being manipulated across the board, although the ToS prohibit price fixing, it's been going on for years. Take some UL amps, weapons, other MU stuff, AUDs, the price of which has gone up to like +100 recently with no uptick in payouts. This is ridiculous, MA has to step up and prohibit price fixing and auction manipulation and any way, shape or form.

Again, a free market is where the price is determined by supply and demand, and when there's no regulation and the manipulators are allowed to run wild, when the price is dictated by the fattest wallet (or wallets), can we still call this a free market?

The cartel is one of the most serious commercial crimes, except in the EU, where it is considered a commercial freedom.
But who cares, see how many goods have been sold today :ROFLMAO:

isnt this easily avoidable with giving a discount to hunters to some runs in space?

When selling any item on auc, if no other offer of same item or offers without BO I will always push price up. That is how we should do it, offer vs demand...

What stops people to pay more peds? It's because they don't really need it that much.

When selling any item on auc, if no other offer of same item or offers without BO I will always push price up. That is how we should do it, offer vs demand...

What stops people to pay more peds? It's because they don't really need it that much.

No, this wont change anything.

Let we say the truth!

"Family traders" take advantage of the fact that there are real families in the game, who are active. But MA can't make difference between them and that why no one cant stop them to creating inactive accounts for every member of the family!
"Family traders" known more like re-sallers got their path to the crafters which are OK to buy at lowest MU avoiding any fees. No one of them have interest by auction, therefore the market in current stage is full-shit.

These people bribe the MU of each item and with friendly efforts increase the MU of others that are more difficult.

This is not free trade but a discord cartel!

CLD.. ESI.. Beds.. Fuse.. which is the next one?

[Moderated: Removed reply to deleted post]

As for the current pricing it is what it is. We need fuse to continue operating our services. If theres no cheap fuse for sale then we need to buy what IS for sale and adjust warp prices acordingly. The issue right now is 35 new ships running all trying to build theyre stockpile exhausting all thr fuse thats available and blaming older providers for it.. end of story

I havent bought fuse off auction in years and burn prolly 15-20 fuse a day. I buy like 5 fuse yesterday for the hell of it and im apparently at fault for the market :)

You guys are wild :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't read it yet, but super glad this started a discussion.

I bought one generic fuse with my life savings... and I’m not fucking selling!!!
hodl-2.jpg

720% now - to the moon!

I'm not sure what happened to the price of generic fuses but in the meantime, I'm discontinuing 7 PED warp flights until further notice. Have Fun!

I'm not sure what happened to the price of generic fuses but in the meantime, I'm discontinuing 7 PED warp flights until further notice. Have Fun!

7 ped WARP flights and u got to wait how much until u have at least 3-4 passengers ? or is it 7 ped VIP Warp ? rofl :acid:

u can stick that 7p into your ***

Returning to the post MA should fix this Auction inflations. -> Start dropping more Fuses ! (they will eventually balance it)

fuses have been too cheap for too long. they were 500-1000% for YEARS

that being said i've been farming them for about a month and sold at 560%

im not against it.. this is just the system flushing the toilet!! warps need to slow down a bit was gettin rediculous.. too cheap and convenient... people lined up all day long waiting bitching etc.. this will return the ViP quality of service and let us take a piss too! :)

im not against it.. this is just the system flushing the toilet!! warps need to slow down a bit was gettin rediculous.. too cheap and convenient... people lined up all day long waiting bitching etc.. this will return the ViP quality of service and let us take a piss too! :)

If something has to be X, let it be X... but it seems like too many people are peeing in the toilet lately, so MA really has to be a flushing it.

I'm agree that the current state of the EU is a toilet, a good hint (y)

just increase warp prices

I am on it!

I have not been on Monria in 4 years but that is place I hear!

Shout Out to Monria!

Maybe the correction is more people flying in space with quads.

Since the PVP lootable border correction , pirates have basically disappeared from space , which might need a correction.

You obviously don't own a ship. I do, and am telling you EVERYONE but you cares LOL

I wasn't aware there are UL warp drives. If there are, I guarantee there are only a couple.

There are UL warp drives, not just one.

Fuses have always gone up and down over the last decade - i have seen everything from near tt to 125ped per fuse - people just need to stop fighting each other on the pec and build their service structure for longevity - the fuses will not even be the main cost increase if uncarefull service providers or travelers keep throwing peds at pirates (several ships got lootet last week) -> time is money.
If people keep getting themselfs lootet pirate activity overall will exponentially increase and it will get more expensive to travel for everyone even for those who dont get lootet.
More pirate peds means more warpmines means more warpdisruptions and more warpdrive decay on limited and unlimited drives and it will make it more easy for pirates to recruit additional pirates to their 'bussiness' putting more scouts on more lanes of travel.
Its all happened before and it will all happen again, this circle including the whole quick influx of new providers and then exodus of those providers who only came for the easy money - a loss of providers also reduces travel opportunities so please for your own sake build in some buffer zones in your service structures so you dont go bust the moment some resource mu fluctuates.

Be safe be sustainable and most of all - keep your passengers safe.

Back