Generic Fuse Prices

Fuses have always gone up and down over the last decade - i have seen everything from near tt to 125ped per fuse - people just need to stop fighting each other on the pec and build their service structure for longevity - the fuses will not even be the main cost increase if uncarefull service providers or travelers keep throwing peds at pirates (several ships got lootet last week) -> time is money.
If people keep getting themselfs lootet pirate activity overall will exponentially increase and it will get more expensive to travel for everyone even for those who dont get lootet.
More pirate peds means more warpmines means more warpdisruptions and more warpdrive decay on limited and unlimited drives and it will make it more easy for pirates to recruit additional pirates to their 'bussiness' putting more scouts on more lanes of travel.
Its all happened before and it will all happen again, this circle including the whole quick influx of new providers and then exodus of those providers who only came for the easy money - a loss of providers also reduces travel opportunities so please for your own sake build in some buffer zones in your service structures so you dont go bust the moment some resource mu fluctuates.

Be safe be sustainable and most of all - keep your passengers safe.

I am just glad we "Classified" are not providing VIP travel. My partner and I bought our PF for private soc travel, personal travel, and soc hunting. I just feel bad for the people providing VIP travel services and the travelers themselves.

I noticed fuses showing up in qty on AH now.

I am just glad we "Classified" are not providing VIP travel. My partner and I bought our PF for private soc travel, personal travel, and soc hunting. I just feel bad for the people providing VIP travel services and the travelers themselves.

I noticed fuses showing up in qty on AH now.
well thats what happens because theyre a limited quantity item. a dramatic increase in new ships running and a fight for fuse so they skyrocket and then all the random people that have been hangin onto the fuse dump them. eventually in 6mo to a year they drop back down again.

Mindark are complete idiots to keep pushing this PVP lootable space facade.
They have no idea how many people refuse to play the game and have quit over it. Serious depositors.

The only people this helps are the warp cartels who have been ripping all of you off for years, and for some serious profit, while you lose.

That said... be warned there are not only raising fuse costs, but pirates are back and placing warp mines in lootable space.
I have had reports of people getting looted again with these during warp. Twice so far this week at different times.

If you do run into a warp mine please let me know, I want to test what path(s) the erebus anchor (the only one in lootable space) actually covers, and see if MA stealth changed that anchor to include all paths. For now I know caly->ark and likely vice versa will get caught in them.

here is who is buying:

[Vxxxxt Exxxxtj Cxxxxo] WTB [Generic Transformer] 45 PED each . (x's placed for anomymity)

[Generic Transformer] -This is the item they need to make a warp mine. So stop selling them.

Mindark conveniently disabled market history on these so you never know when or if they sold.
Mindark also openly has admitted their love for PVP and lootable - something to consider, and says a lot about the type of people they hire.
They actually think this helps the economy, which is just sad.

[Exxxxxj]: we keep space transport prices up (x's placed for anomymity)

And that is all you need to know about those "friendly" people who warp you.

In my opinion it is fraudulent to even have these features in the game without a clear understanding on how they work for those who travel.
And weak to cow tow to the warp cartels complaining on these forums about those warp anchors being in non lootable after the change.

On another note the UL drives do indeed only work with equus and firebird. using attachment slot: vmd-1
(L) drives work only on privateer and MS, and there are 3 kinds. Warp drive 2 (L) only uses 1 more fuse than the Warp drive 1 (L) and will avoid a warp mine mk.1, but not a warp mine 2, warp drive 3 (L) beats 1-2 mines.

I seriously hope MA gets their head out of their ass and realize how this ruins the economy by giving people a reason to just up and quit, never to return while these functions are in place, especially in a time of covid where so many now work from home and would spend more cash if they could just enjoy their time.

This is happening because warp revenues are down, thanks to the safety space offered with the changes.
The warp cartels have made more than their investment back....its time to put them to sleep.

Last edited:
[Vxxxxt Exxxxtj Cxxxxo] WTB [Generic Transformer] 45 PED each . (x's placed for anomymity)

Lmao!

Meanwhile, anyone that's EVER been killed and looted in space is like:"Oh yeah, I know that arse hole.."

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Mindark conveniently disabled market history on these so you never know when or if they sold.
All these old drops were old hangar parts that mindark reused generic fuses also didnt have a market history back in 2011/12.
I asked mindark in support case to give fuses a market history and allow them to be tradeable on auction so their high mu could come down (back then it was over 100ped per fuse). Mindark changed it for fuses and made crafting warp drives with this change cheaper over time. I never asked for the other drops to be changed and i guess noone else did either and thats why they likely didnt get changed.

They have no idea how many people refuse to play the game and have quit over it. Serious depositors.

The only people this helps are the warp cartels who have been ripping all of you off for years, and for some serious profit, while you lose.

That said... be warned there are not only raising fuse costs, but pirates are back and placing warp mines in lootable space.
I have had reports of people getting looted again with these during warp. Twice so far this week at different times.

If you do run into a warp mine please let me know, I want to test what path(s) the erebus anchor (the only one in lootable space) actually covers, and see if MA stealth changed that anchor to include all paths. For now I know caly->ark and likely vice versa will get caught in them.

here is who is buying:

[Generic Transformer] -This is the item they need to make a warp mine. So stop selling them.

Mindark also openly has admitted their love for PVP and lootable - something to consider, and says a lot about the type of people they hire.
They actually think this helps the economy, which is just sad.

[Exxxxxj]: we keep space transport prices up (x's placed for anomymity)

And that is all you need to know about those "friendly" people who warp you.

In my opinion it is fraudulent to even have these features in the game without a clear understanding on how they work for those who travel.
And weak to cow tow to the warp cartels complaining on these forums about those warp anchors being in non lootable after the change.

On another note the UL drives do indeed only work with equus and firebird. using attachment slot: vmd-1
(L) drives work only on privateer and MS, and there are 3 kinds. Warp drive 2 (L) only uses 1 more fuse than the Warp drive 1 (L) and will avoid a warp mine mk.1, but not a warp mine 2, warp drive 3 (L) beats 1-2 mines.

I seriously hope MA gets their head out of their ass and realize how this ruins the economy by giving people a reason to just up and quit, never to return while these functions are in place, especially in a time of covid where so many now work from home and would spend more cash if they could just enjoy their time.

This is happening because warp revenues are down, thanks to the safety space offered with the changes.
The warp cartels have made more than their investment back....its time to put them to sleep.

Is it me or are you attacking us with half these statememts? I have tried to explain how it works to people and been told im spreading lies to generate business so ok ill shut up and let them figure it out.

Some of us work VERY hard skilling / upgrading / chipping / building crew / assisting with events often at our own expense / exploring & researching how things work etc to make sure we offer the absolute safest service possible. As for fuse prices etc we dont sell them we buy them and do what we need todo to continue running reliable services for those that do need to travel. Im not seeing where the evil is in that and we didnt make the system.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rubbish
This is more like a PSA announcement

Space has never been safer with the new layout and fearmongering will not make for MS services into an advantage, hire as many pirates as you want!

I feel all this is a attempt to sell service to players but most KNOW to remove consumables and loot before taking on flight.

If you didn't know ..please read above message.

Last edited:
As far as I am concerned, fuses have been selling for far too small of a mu. They are by no means a common drop, and listing them on auction for 10-15 ped feels like a kick in the teeth. It is near impossible to do well in any profession at the moment, and any bit of well-deserved mu should be welcomed. Push these fuse prices back up to 500%+ please, where they belong.

Rubbish
This is more like a PSA announcement

Space has never been safer with the new layout and fearmongering will not make for MS services into an advantage, hire as many pirates as you want!
Tell that to all the people shot down and looted every day still from quads to motherships!

I feel all this is a attempt to sell service to players but KNOW to remove consumables and loot before taking on flight.

I do not dig the fearmongering BS associated with MS the above
services NOR the Strong arm'd representation/extortion to community of Generic fuse prices.

Go screw yourselves
Of course you do much like the rest of the people that dont understand how pvp/lootable works in space! And ill say it again we dont sell fuse we buy it. Take a look at auction, realize 10+ new ship services have started up recently buying up all the fuse to build theyre supply's and revisit your thoughts on why they are as high as they are.. It seems every player noone even heard of thinks theyre worth 1000's% MU auction!

none of this is in our control... we only have to deal with it! Your welcome!

I see warp drives on the market for 400%.
3 PED decay on the warp drive at 400% is 12 PED. With on-demand one-way warps running at about 20 PED per trip, there is still plenty of profit to be had for pilots without having to raise the price.

Stop being cryptic and say who, where, when and why?

Oh yeah....i would sooo start a pirate-soc if i ever get a MS ^^

Dont know what you mean by "serious depositers" .
Did not even know there were pirate Motherships (because anything else would really not be serious).
One thing can tell you though, I went a hell lot more often to CP because of the rearrangement of lootable space.
And I only went once to FOMA since "Space" was introduced and I have also never been to Monria because of the PvP.
Really would understand inter-system space to be "unlawful", but bounding you simply to you planet because on the few minutes trip to a moon or asteroid there are pirates ?
Never liked PvP, for me it is something about "respect".
My ego does not need the kick one could get of sneaking up on a human person from behind and killing the avatar and stealing the loot.
Got no problem killing NPCs as long as they are dumb enough to not be considered "concious", but killing some sprites where I know a human beeing is behind ?

yep, I will never become a drone pilot hiding far away to spread misery on a real human.

Dont know what you mean by "serious depositers" .
Did not even know there were pirate Motherships (because anything else would really not be serious).
One thing can tell you though, I went a hell lot more often to CP because of the rearrangement of lootable space.
And I only went once to FOMA since "Space" was introduced and I have also never been to Monria because of the PvP.
Really would understand inter-system space to be "unlawful", but bounding you simply to you planet because on the few minutes trip to a moon or asteroid there are pirates ?
Never liked PvP, for me it is something about "respect".
My ego does not need the kick one could get of sneaking up on a human person from behind and killing the avatar and stealing the loot.
Got no problem killing NPCs as long as they are dumb enough to not be considered "concious", but killing some sprites where I know a human beeing is behind ?

yep, I will never become a drone pilot hiding far away to spread misery on a real human.

I would never either.

Point was if you are going to scare community with 'pirate' issues when Space is probably as safe as I HAVE EVER SEEN,.

Last edited:
I don't think that was point.
I would never either.

Point was if you are going to scare community with 'pirate' issues when Space is probably as safe as I HAVE EVER SEEN, whether you have a financial agenda or investment in a MS / transport service to or any other ( maybe hide) participation is fearmongering for financial gain .

I don’t get what the fuss is all about (I do though, it’s space drama as usual by the typical suspects)

I joked about it but this is taking higher proportions. So here goes, knowing This will surely be dissected by the usual suspects:

I am an Equus owner. In 5 years of owning it and doing warp services with it, I got caught in a warp mine once! In literally hundreds an hundreds of warps I got caught once. This is how much of a threat they are when your provider knows what is going on. And this accounts a time when space was 100% lawless!

firstly warp mines aren’t cheap to deploy for shits and giggles, as stated previously the components are expensive, and guess what? The pirates need to deposit too... food for thought here.

Was I ever shot down by pirates? Heck yeah, many of those times purposely and with consent of the guy in warping! Many without knowledge, specially the first ones! You can only do so much against map hacking and other exploits.

Was one of the players flying with me looted or even myself! Yes! Happens mostly because of pills and other smaller lootables people tend to forget taking off inventory because they’re so used to them that they became routine inventory items and don’t account them! But never without consent and warning!

The fear mongering part is business as usual for some people here, as are other agendas and fear of competition... sneaky tactics are employed all day long on chats, on threads... People have been wrongly educated on how space works from the beginning and the byproduct is seen daily, with people believing any crumb of information handed out to them.

Is there a lesson to be learnt? Yes. Always check your inventory for items you do not want to risk on a warp. It’s a simple rule that gets bypassed with routine... force yourself against routines.

To finalize, the thread is detailing off topic for a while now... better get back on topic guys ;)

I don’t get what the fuss is all about (I do though, it’s space drama as usual by the typical suspects)

I joked about it but this is taking higher proportions. So here goes, knowing This will surely be dissected by the usual suspects:

I am an Equus owner. In 5 years of owning it and doing warp services with it, I got caught in a warp mine once! In literally hundreds an hundreds of warps I got caught once. This is how much of a threat they are when your provider knows what is going on. And this accounts a time when space was 100% lawless!

firstly warp mines aren’t cheap to deploy for shits and giggles, as stated previously the components are expensive, and guess what? The pirates need to deposit too... food for thought here.

Was I ever shot down by pirates? Heck yeah, many of those times purposely and with consent of the guy in warping! Many without knowledge, specially the first ones! You can only do so much against map hacking and other exploits.

Was one of the players flying with me looted or even myself! Yes! Happens mostly because of pills and other smaller lootables people tend to forget taking off inventory because they’re so used to them that they became routine inventory items and don’t account them! But never without consent and warning!

The fear mongering part is business as usual for some people here, as are other agendas and fear of competition... sneaky tactics are employed all day long on chats, on threads... People have been wrongly educated on how space works from the beginning and the byproduct is seen daily, with people believing any crumb of information handed out to them.

Is there a lesson to be learnt? Yes. Always check your inventory for items you do not want to risk on a warp. It’s a simple rule that gets bypassed with routine... force yourself against routines.

To finalize, the thread is detailing off topic for a while now... better get back on topic guys ;)
Yes, Fearmongering is business as usual.

I agree totally.

Sorry, this went way off topic.

Last edited:

Quotet as an example of admission that pirates exist and do loot travelers, the rest of my statement is more general and not aimed at you specifically.

There is no fearmongering more likely a downplaying of the impact of feeding pirates with high mu loot like pills which keeps them comming back for more.
What some call fearmongering i call 'caring about passenger safety' - these constant public statements of some players that space is safer then ever or that pirates 'left the game' are in part responsible for careless traveling that looses people peds/assets.
I do fully understand that specifically non privateer/mothersip based services have an interest to make more passengers choose them instead of a more secure option but this should never come at the expense of the customer.

Over the last 2 weeks pirates managed to loot 1 ship for 1.5k which we know from a streamer who was buying the loot back for the passenger, several other ships were lootet for unknown amounts and yet here we have players on the forum uninformed or traveling in conspiracy theories playing into pirate hands by aiming to assure the public that space is safe.

One of the oldest tricks of the pirates going as far back as entropia space has always been to seed mistrust and devision by making passengers or service providers think that they were working with the other side.

Ask yourself why any transport provider would have to invest in upgrading their privateers/motherships structural integrity if they had a 'deal' with pirates to only go after the others and then ask yourself if pirates would prefer passengers to travel insecure or more secure.

Once you have done that the logic answer on the most likely reasoning for all those rumors out there should be obvious....unless your bias makes it impossible to see.

Quotet as an example of admission that pirates exist and do loot travelers, the rest of my statement is more general and not aimed at you specifically.

Quoted as an example of how you take stuff and put it into your context :D

Ill quote it properly for you:

There is no fearmongering more likely a downplaying of the impact of feeding pirates with high mu loot like pills which keeps them comming back for more.
What some call fearmongering i call 'caring about passenger safety' - these constant public statements of some players that space is safer then ever or that pirates 'left the game' are in part responsible for careless traveling that looses people peds/assets.
I do fully understand that specifically non privateer/mothersip based services have an interest to make more passengers choose them instead of a more secure option but this should never come at the expense of the customer.

Over the last 2 weeks pirates managed to loot 1 ship for 1.5k which we know from a streamer who was buying the loot back for the passenger, several other ships were lootet for unknown amounts and yet here we have players on the forum uninformed or traveling in conspiracy theories playing into pirate hands by aiming to assure the public that space is safe.

One of the oldest tricks of the pirates going as far back as entropia space has always been to seed mistrust and devision by making passengers or service providers think that they were working with the other side.

Ask yourself why any transport provider would have to invest in upgrading their privateers/motherships structural integrity if they had a 'deal' with pirates to only go after the others and then ask yourself if pirates would prefer passengers to travel insecure or more secure.

Once you have done that the logic answer on the most likely reasoning for all those rumors out there should be obvious....unless your bias makes it impossible to see.

There we go, thanks for reinforcing it.

Now get back on topic or have the mods lock this up and delete it to never be seen again like its been going on recently on the "new PCF".

From what I'm hearing from different sources, the exact opposite happened – there was a concerted action to suppress the prices but it broke down because some participants wanted to benefit from the cartel without contributing to it (i.e. they put up the orders at 200% but did not sell to them :D)

A rare victory for market forces in this universe, perhaps.

edit: Disclosure: I haven't ever bought a fuse and haven't sold one for perhaps a year; so this is mostly an educated guess based on analysis of second-hand knowledge.

From what I'm hearing from different sources, the exact opposite happened – there was a concerted action to suppress the prices but it broke down because some participants wanted to benefit from the cartel without contributing to it (i.e. they put up the orders at 200% but did not sell to them :D)

A rare victory for market forces in this universe, perhaps.

edit: Disclosure: I haven't ever bought a fuse and haven't sold one for perhaps a year; so this is mostly an educated guess based on analysis of second-hand knowledge.
or maybe its the couple people we know who they are that have been hoarding fuse for years as low as 140% wanting to profit massively from making drives at SUPER HIGH mu that is driving it all up? We make our own and for the most part not interested in buying them.

As far as im concered everyone with fuse in inventory that isnt USING THEM is at fault here

And anyone telling us we shouldnt be making them and should be buying drives might as well go tell the shop owners to go buy theyre product to resell rather than make it.. Im sorry but making drives is one of the few things we get todo sometimes that is chancy and can hof and not going to stop.

As far as im concered everyone with fuse in inventory that isnt USING THEM is at fault here

Well i'm guilty then as i have like 3 fuses in my storage, sorry everyone, i will stop hoarding all the fuses.
Also guess i should stop hoarding other items i have in storage, like all the pricey mats i use for crafting weapons/armor, etc, or the ones i am saving for when i can afford enough clicks of an (L) mat.

Well i'm guilty then as i have like 3 fuses in my storage, sorry everyone, i will stop hoarding all the fuses.
Also guess i should stop hoarding other items i have in storage, like all the pricey mats i use for crafting weapons/armor, etc, or the ones i am saving for when i can afford enough clicks of an (L) mat.
theyre a rare drop.. would you feel the same if we were talking about dunkel or a204's? if 1000 people had 3 in storage how do u think that affects drop rates?

Look at the MU on just about everything right now... theres bene massive volume everywhere.. accusing the people using the mats for raising the prices? well yeh i guess were all guilty!!

What's the fuss(e) about? I got them all the time and I don't even hunt specifically for them. Try a different mob ?

well thats what happens because theyre a limited quantity item. a dramatic increase in new ships running and a fight for fuse so they skyrocket and then all the random people that have been hangin onto the fuse dump them. eventually in 6mo to a year they drop back down again.

Yeah that is NOT what happened. What happened is people started hoarding them to manipulate the market. I know of a few people with a heavy stock of them that do not own ships. There are a couple who have been collecting them for years as well. Smart folks I suppose.

If it was simple supply and demand I wouldn't have posted this. For instance, you may notice there are suddenly quite a few sitting in auction unsold :).

theyre a rare drop.. would you feel the same if we were talking about dunkel or a204's? if 1000 people had 3 in storage how do u think that affects drop rates?

Look at the MU on just about everything right now... theres bene massive volume everywhere.. accusing the people using the mats for raising the prices? well yeh i guess were all guilty!!

If that's the case, then no one should have ANYTHING in their storage that is used for crafting, basically your saying that people cannot save up mats to use towards a crafting run that might make sense to them, ie for me regarding (L) BP's, its a minimum of 100 clicks. I would hoard fuses up until i have the required for those clicks. Same with Dunkel or any other hard to find resource. That is not market manipulation, its just common sense in EU so as not to lose a lot of ped on a small number of clicks. Its a flaw in the game.

If that's the case, then no one should have ANYTHING in their storage that is used for crafting, basically your saying that people cannot save up mats to use towards a crafting run that might make sense to them, ie for me regarding (L) BP's, its a minimum of 100 clicks. I would hoard fuses up until i have the required for those clicks. Same with Dunkel or any other hard to find resource. That is not market manipulation, its just common sense in EU so as not to lose a lot of ped on a small number of clicks. Its a flaw in the game.
yes there is softcaps for ressourses, especially the more rare ones tend to have low softcaps you go over the threshold and droprate becomes less and less - mindark staff doesnt sit in the office moving dropate sliders up and down all the time - players move them through their actions and only rarely mindark interjects.

Its not a flaw in thew game its a balance between ALL modes of transport. Just because you want a limo cheap doesnt mean you should have it. MA controls fuse very carefully so there is a balance between quadwing,equus, and MS/ViP warps.. when ViP comes way down you essentialy put quadwing and equus out of business cuz why would you deal with weight restrictions or several hours flight time and both HIGH risk of being attacked and looted when u can just ride the limo with unl passengers and weight for next to free. MA makes sure that doesnt happen and adjusts accordingly.

If your looking for cheap warp theres always equus... In many cases like caly-NI im pretty sure its cheaper to warp than fly in quadwing!!

What everyone is proposing basically already exists if you know where to look!

Im sure theres MUCH more related to the balancing as well such as moving mats between planets etc which only MA knows really

The craziest part of this entire thread is everyone pointing fingers at US!!! it is YOU guys selling the fuse!! You want it cheaper then pm eveyrone you know and say hey your makin too much on those sell for less!!! You might have better results!

Back