Selling: Genesis Firefly (L)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I'll do the buyout, 150%.

Damn it, I was too slow :D

If you do not have the skills to use it, I'll buy it ;) Remember, you need 6 levels over the req' to max it... :)

Damn it, I was too slow :D

If you do not have the skills to use it, I'll buy it ;) Remember, you need 6 levels over the req' to max it... :)

Some of us like SIB periods you know :D

Sorry i am slow in replying. I'm at the Twin stables and will be for awhile.

Done for now, so let me know a time to meet tomorrow.

Micker: I'm online for a bit. Come see me at Twin stables if you get a chance.

This thing is burning a hole in my pocket and i'm going to start hacking noobs up with it in the twin ring, "Not Yet" SIB status notwithstanding.

K it's been about 24 hours. Please respond soon or i'm going to sell to the first one who comes along. :)

K it's been about 24 hours. Please respond soon or i'm going to sell to the first one who comes along. :)

Just let me know.... :)

Nice find Doer, Warrior I presume? They just keep giving me Paladin Arms damnit lol

just got back from work, logging in to find doer for the sword...

just got back from work, logging in to find doer for the sword...

I'm out in the field hunting. Got tired of taming. :D

Will you be online long?

Jimmy: Thanks. Yeah, it was a warrior. Took about 10 globals on them to get one, and i think mine was the second one looted, so i think they're going to be a fairly rare drop.

I'm out in the field hunting. Got tired of taming. :D

Will you be online long?

Jimmy: Thanks. Yeah, it was a warrior. Took about 10 globals on them to get one, and i think mine was the second one looted, so i think they're going to be a fairly rare drop.

yeah, I'm going to the trivia thing at omegaton around 11pm est. I'll be on for a couple hours though. If you have anyone from Gods Of Chaos on your FL they can get ahold of me.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back