GeoTrek H49 Poros (L)

Photon

Elite
Society
Shaolin
Photonic Edge
Proud to announce the discovery of the H49 Poros.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

It landed with a 2.8k Hof that also contained another 14 click H49 blueprint.

Full TT is 490 ped and I'm selling them for 2k peds a piece.

... shortly after, Auktuma found the unlimited print

And huge thanks to Buzz for the 6V batteries. I couldn't have done it without him.

Also, massive thanks to Will (dutch chap), my ex-soc mate. He's the one who looted the print yesterday (but didn't have the skill to craft it unfortunately).

Last edited:
Saw It Ingame ! Gratz Mate!!!:yay:

Finaly

Yes,

Finaly some nice weapons are coming to the market.

And grtz to our soc m8 photon to share it with us mmm really nice stats.

Fan

Always a pleasure to make such nice guns :)

Now if only I could get some magnetic accelerators :scratch:

just out of interest, whats the range on it?

Gratz on it :) Very nice stats indeed. And price i can understand atm due to rarity and it being from (L) bps of course, but F*CK i hope this one will be makerable for hunting and not like the XT that apparently takes insane things to craft making it useful for some pk only... Ah well i guess time will tell :)
Anyone else wondering about the logic (or massive lack thereof rather) in making this gun thats similar to the XT have lvl 56 for SIB and XT taking what.. 66 i think? Were talking 2/60 difference in hits/min and 6/104 difference in max damage here... Why is this gun "easy" to use whereas the XT takes alot more skill (compared to big slowdown starting about where the H49 is maxed...)
And dont give me lvls... the adapted anabolic is lvl 11bp and takes lvl33 to start SIB so thats another one that doesnt make sence what so ever (and devaluates skills like hell btw, but that seems to be what MA wants atm so not really surprised :p)

Gratz on it :) Very nice stats indeed. And price i can understand atm due to rarity and it being from (L) bps of course, but F*CK i hope this one will be makerable for hunting and not like the XT that apparently takes insane things to craft making it useful for some pk only... Ah well i guess time will tell :)
Anyone else wondering about the logic (or massive lack thereof rather) in making this gun thats similar to the XT have lvl 56 for SIB and XT taking what.. 66 i think? Were talking 2/60 difference in hits/min and 6/104 difference in max damage here... Why is this gun "easy" to use whereas the XT takes alot more skill (compared to big slowdown starting about where the H49 is maxed...)
And dont give me lvls... the adapted anabolic is lvl 11bp and takes lvl33 to start SIB so thats another one that doesnt make sence what so ever (and devaluates skills like hell btw, but that seems to be what MA wants atm so not really surprised :p)

Maybe its just like the X1 a very long SIB. The X1 "requires" level 33, but becomes usefull at around level 39, and is maxed at level 41.

What do you mean with the anabolic thing?

Maybe its just like the X1 a very long SIB. The X1 "requires" level 33, but becomes usefull at around level 39, and is maxed at level 41.

What do you mean with the anabolic thing?

anabolic monty is maxed @ a very very low lvl giving it incredible eco compared to every unlimited gun ingame with skills you can get in some months of hard hunting (or chip up rather cheap depending on how you play PE/EU). @The same time its a lvl 11 bp (yes i know its adapted, thats probably why stats are like they are, but the bp is unlimited, not limited, and its not looted like X5, again not making it rare) thus, imo, devaluates skills since where is the need to skill up when you can get "that good eco" with lvl 40(?) laser sniper (not sure when its maxed but around there?) compared to using unlimited guns? This is kinda off topic though and sorry to threadstarter for that...
Back on topic, or close atleast :p

Reason i mentioned it was purely since it shows how different a lvl you need for some guns compared to others, and question was mainly, like in first post how come the same gun for laser and blp (lvl 9 and 10 i know but since theres no lvl 10 laser its closest thing, and stats are very similar) take so very different amounts of skills to handle especially considering how hard it is to go from lvl 56->66 with new "skillrules"?
Im not saying MA didnt intend it that way, or that there isnt some hidden "good reasons" in it, just that im having a hard time seeing "logic" in how the lvls to max/SIB are compared to how "strong" the gun is be it ecowise, pkwise or whatever on alot of the new toys we got in last VU...

anabolic monty is maxed @ a very very low lvl giving it incredible eco compared to every unlimited gun ingame with skills you can get in some months of hard hunting (or chip up rather cheap depending on how you play PE/EU). @The same time its a lvl 11 bp (yes i know its adapted, thats probably why stats are like they are, but the bp is unlimited, not limited, and its not looted like X5, again not making it rare) thus, imo, devaluates skills since where is the need to skill up when you can get "that good eco" with lvl 40(?) laser sniper (not sure when its maxed but around there?) compared to using unlimited guns? This is kinda off topic though and sorry to threadstarter for that...
Back on topic, or close atleast :p

Yes I totally agree, adapted anabolic should be level 40-50 for sure. Its very unbalanced. Its a gun from before the real (L) introduction, maybe thats why. It seems to me that dropping that UL BP was an accident or mistake :scratch2:

Reason i mentioned it was purely since it shows how different a lvl you need for some guns compared to others, and question was mainly, like in first post how come the same gun for laser and blp (lvl 9 and 10 i know but since theres no lvl 10 laser its closest thing, and stats are very similar) take so very different amounts of skills to handle especially considering how hard it is to go from lvl 56->66 with new "skillrules"?
Im not saying MA didnt intend it that way, or that there isnt some hidden "good reasons" in it, just that im having a hard time seeing "logic" in how the lvls to max/SIB are compared to how "strong" the gun is be it ecowise, pkwise or whatever on alot of the new toys we got in last VU...

Well, about the h49 vs XT, there are always good and bad guns, and the duration of the SIB can still make the difference a lot smaller. Plus there is somthing like status too.

Last edited:
My opinions on a few of the points raised by Optima ...

Firstly, the H49 is quite easy to make with the materials. The only slightly dodgy material to get is Chalmon. But I got this print exactly 24 hours before the first click (and success) - materials weren't exactly a problem as all the equipment prints have already dropped and all the materials needed to create the equipment are available.

Secondly, I think the level of 56 to use the gun is fair. The gun isn't as good as the XT (92.8 dmg/sec for the H49 and 104 dmg/sec for the XT) so the level compared to the XT seems about right to me.

Thirdly, I haven't tested decay on it, so I can't comment on whether or not it is purely a pk gun, or it can feasibly be used for hunting. Personally with the unlimited blueprint version dropped, I imagine that prices will become more economical.

On that point about pricing, yes I've priced this gun highly - it's the first one in existence. But I also had to recoup some of the cash I spent on buying the print from someone (print didn't drop for me). If I get decent amount of successes then prices will become better for sure.

All in all, I think this is going to be a hell of a gun. I don't have the skills to use it atm, but I'm actually seriously thinking of chipping up a bit to get there. (I'm more of a rifle man myself).

Oh, and finally, I do think that the adapted monty is messing up the skills situation badly. It's a level 10 print - it should produce a weapon worthy of the level 10 title. 70k was a total steal for that print. I only wish I had the cash at the time to make a bid on it. By my calculations, Squall will be making profit on the print after his 100th sale.

Wierd way to write a responce i guess but here goes :p

My opinions on a few of the points raised by Optima ...

Firstly, the H49 is quite easy to make with the materials. The only slightly dodgy material to get is Chalmon. But I got this print exactly 24 hours before the first click (and success) - materials weren't exactly a problem as all the equipment prints have already dropped and all the materials needed to create the equipment are available.

Optima: Glad to hear it :)

Secondly, I think the level of 56 to use the gun is fair. The gun isn't as good as the XT (92.8 dmg/sec for the H49 and 104 dmg/sec for the XT) so the level compared to the XT seems about right to me.

Optima: Both max around 10-12lvls after SIB starts, unless MA made a dramatic change for this new gun alone, meaning that the H49 maxes around lvl 65-68 or so and the XT around 75-78. Since getting to 76 average is roughly what? 2*the skills of getting to lvl 66 i still think its a massive difference compared to stats since the new skillsystem is as is...

Thirdly, I haven't tested decay on it, so I can't comment on whether or not it is purely a pk gun, or it can feasibly be used for hunting. Personally with the unlimited blueprint version dropped, I imagine that prices will become more economical.

Optima: Nope they wont unless more people loot the bp + MA keeps materials dropping (predicting the "generic component" that will be in the unlimited bp to be a massive problem for now, only MA will know when it stops being so both for these and for other new weapons...), XT is still 2k making it a fucking joke to hunt with :) I dont blame neither you, Slither or anyone else to "get what they can" while something is new in PE/EU we all do since we all know what comes after "the quick buck", thats right, tremendous loss trying to get the next bp, next huntinghof whatever. Only thing im hoping for is that these guns that actually TAKE skills will be made possible to get (i.e. craft for less) for atleast 200% or less sooner or later once the hype wears off so that the ones of us that dont pk all day long can actually hunt with these... IF so that would make skills worth something @the same time as oldstyle uberguns would still be valuable since theyre unlimited blablabla giving people a real choice on what to use, if they want to invest in the big stuff or use (L) etc... well you get my point.

This is a pretty amazing weapon, gratz.

On the subject of weird levels for weapons -- the Korss H400 is the first and most classic example i was aware of.

Monty adapted is another.

Optima ... agree with all your points mate.

Also, I've done the decay test ... 6.16 decay per shot giving an eco (with no markup) of 4.15 dmg / pec.

Updated wiki.

anabolic monty is maxed @ a very very low lvl giving it incredible eco compared to every unlimited gun ingame with skills you can get in some months of hard hunting (or chip up rather cheap depending on how you play PE/EU). @The same time its a lvl 11 bp (yes i know its adapted, thats probably why stats are like they are, but the bp is unlimited, not limited, and its not looted like X5, again not making it rare) thus, imo, devaluates skills since where is the need to skill up when you can get "that good eco" with lvl 40(?) laser sniper (not sure when its maxed but around there?) compared to using unlimited guns?

i bought allready 2 of those adapted montys and if i remember correctly SIB starts at lev 15,2 laser sniper hit and maxes ~ lev 23.

regards

Vince

HUge gratulations on this weapon, Photon!

Regarding the blueprint and material availability, you have to take in count the "missing ressource" that all new weapon BPs have in the L-edition versus the UL-version BP.

Its much easier to craft the new weapons using L-bp due to this new feature MA have come up with; All new unlimited BPs have one extra ressource required - often a ressource of rather difficult/extreme availability/price.

This feature will definately make MA more in control of the amount and price of the new L-guns...

Clever clever...

Back