Get 100 PED becoming Society Disciple

AxeMurderer

Elite
Wand AxeMurderer Silva
I am upgrading my mentor program now. You can be my disciple as usual without joining my society, but if you join Massive Dynamic and be my Society Disciple you will get 50 PED bonus when you graduate and 50 PED more when you make 6 months in the society.
As a mentor I will help you understand and progress in Entropia Universe. Don't make noob mistakes and have fun.
I was trader (I had two shops in Emerald Lake Mall on Calypso with total of 435 item points and I was selling goods from Calypso and other planets too).
main+shop+outside.jpg

main+shop+inside+1.jpg

ore+shop+outside.jpg

Ore-shop-rare-ores-axe-murderer.jpg

Now I am 60% Hnter, 30% Miner and 10% Crafter.
Also I am the founder and the leader of Massive Dynamic - the role-playing society created 11-11-2011.
11-11-11_m.jpg

I am online between 15:00 and 22:00 GMT. During weekends even more.
For fast communication you can find me on Skype axemurderer7 and ask a question or get help.
Mentoring+is+back.jpg

If you want to be my disciple look for Wand AxeMurderer Silva in mentor registry ingame and apply.

Last edited:
when you acquire rank Professional in the society.

This is the catch? Not professional in skills, but professional if you promote members to professional?

I wish you all the luck with your endeavour by the way.

This is the catch? Not professional in skills, but professional if you promote members to professional?

I wish you all the luck with your endeavour by the way.

yeah when I promote members to professional he gets 50 more peds.

... Why? Someone did something about this about seven months ago, right before quitting the game. Won't you get scammed..?

... Why? Someone did something about this about seven months ago, right before quitting the game. Won't you get scammed..?

I didn't understand. Are you sure you are writhing in the right thread :scratch2:

I am looking to go through the process of being a Disciple and graduating again. I graduated many years ago but now that the system is back, I want to try for the new rewards. I just need to find someone who will be around for a while.

I am looking to go through the process of being a Disciple and graduating again. I graduated many years ago but now that the system is back, I want to try for the new rewards. I just need to find someone who will be around for a while.

then just find me ingame and apply :wise:

Why do you offer money to people? I can't see the bussines model behind it, how do you benefit from it?

It's not a huge risk

There are few enough people who actually complete training that offering them an incentive to complete likely works to your advantage.

The mentor also gets a small gift on Disciple completion, but perhaps more importantly he gets to receive a feedback score from his disciples at the end of the session too.

So presumably this is to assist in greasing a wheel that otherwise tends to grind a bit slowly and erratically.

For myself, I do not make payments, but instead spend money on my Disciple through the period in an effort to assist their growth and progress. It's a matter of what works better for you, I guess. Encouraging people to progress in EU is a challenging effort all on it's own :)

So - financially - it's a loss, when counted directly.
But long term, for Entropia, it's a win if we gain more long-term players who add to the turnover of the game.

Why do you offer money to people? I can't see the bussines model behind it, how do you benefit from it?

Yeah funny thing is almost every disciple ask me that. Not everything is money, but I will try to explain what I 'benefit':

I get around 5 ped armor part that goes to the TT terminal. I also get litle skill in Mentor profesion that probably cost 1 pec.

I give 100 PED + some oil flying around with the disciples + time answering questions + some unnesesery armor decay hunting low level mobs in gremlin armor :)

So I loose at least 10 $US per disciple. Why I do it? Becouse I can afford it. And to unlock the mentor profession. And to fill my society with people that are actualy playing.

The disciple gets 100 PED + full adjusted pixie armor + help in the game.

In short this is not something you can profit from.

If i correctly understand it, you can make money from it!(or break even:wtg:) I'm saying this because the player in it's initial stage will work it's way to 50 PED + MA gift, after that most will try to attain the rank of "professional". Even after becomming a "professional" they can keep being a member of the Soc

While they are in the same Sock during all the 3 stages a.k.a "disciple graduation and rank of "professional and after". In every time period, the soc grows, due to the players progressing in skill and new members. This way, more members and the higer the members equals more resources. The resources can be traded "in soc" by players for a lower MU than the market(as is typical). If you the soc owner take every trade oportunity 'in soc' and trade for a higer MU 'out soc'. You can potentially get your investment back and profit!

This is just quick thinking, so there can be big holes in the idea.

Kind regards,

Graceland

Edit1: Taken into account that enough people actually keep playing.

Edit2: second brain flash: If more socs are build this way, it has potential to actually boost the local planet economy

Last edited:
If i correctly understand it, you can make money from it!(or break even:wtg:) I'm saying this because the player in it's initial stage will work it's way to 50 PED + MA gift, after that most will try to attain the rank of "professional". Even after becomming a "professional" they can keep being a member of the Soc

While they are in the same Sock during all the 3 stages a.k.a "disciple graduation and rank of "professional and after". In every time period, the soc grows, due to the players progressing in skill and new members. This way, more members and the higer the members equals more resources. The resources can be traded "in soc" by players for a lower MU than the market(as is typical). If you the soc owner take every trade oportunity 'in soc' and trade for a higer MU 'out soc'. You can potentially get your investment back and profit!

This is just quick thinking, so there can be big holes in the idea.

Kind regards,

Graceland

Edit1: Taken into account that enough people actually keep playing.

Edit2: second brain flash: If more socs are build this way, it has potential to actually boost the local planet economy

it will take you 1 year to make 1 PED profit trading in the soc.
whatever free peds you have it is more profitable to just buy Calypso Land Deeds instead of trading with low MU items.

it will take you 1 year to make 1 PED profit trading in the soc.
whatever free peds you have it is more profitable to just buy Calypso Land Deeds instead of trading with low MU items.

About the trading part, if you use domestic soc trade onely then yes, other wise no. I'm just saying it depends on your trade model. What i'm talking about is actually domestic soc trade(domestic trade), i solely mean acquiring goods. When i am talking about external trade, that means actually selling the goods to a entity not in or affiliated to the soc.

You can use domestic trade to fuel the external trade. If you heave enough items that are used and easily sold for example Gazzurdite stone or Mining Finder Depth Enhancer II or whatever you want. That way you contribute to your soc and the rest of the community.

A other possibility would be inter planetary trade, aka fetching resources from planet A and move it to Planet B for some profit. But this requires the Soc to be spread out galactic wide:) Or you can manufacture the items neded by the community cheaper and use external trade to profit on that item.

Edit: CLD's can be used to fund what ever is needed and the soc can't provide it

Last edited:
BUMP

My mentor offer is still valid, just to inform who is interested that the society has new name and it is Massive Dynamic

Sound better right :cool:

Hi Axe,

You may consider something like this > https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...nsorship-x-10-per-month&p=2833578#post2833578

Just an example mate.
I unfortunately did not continue with it as I left shortly after due to major health/fitness issues IRL.

Very best of luck continuing on with your idea, its great to see you help out people +rep.
Viper

ty for the sugestion.
You were giving 200 ped and still no disciples, damn those noobs what do they want :)
My offer is good enought for the noobs and giving something in the begining is not a good idea as every mentor will soon find out.
Also if I require deposits or killing some mobs noobs will say I gain money by that (and by owining few CLD they probably will be right :) ) and you know.
So I prefer to stick to my curent offer. If anyone like it I am here. If not - there are other mentors and most of them probably have more free time than me :smoke:

I tried requesting you as a Mentor in game, but it seems you already have the maximum number of Disciples. If any of them graduate relatively soon, would you be willing to take me on as your next Disciple? In the meantime, I'll continue sweating and familiarizing myself with the game.

My in game name is Tyrais Tyr Phoenix. If you need more info, just let me know.

Last edited:
I tried requesting you as a Mentor in game, but it seems you already have the maximum number of Disciples. If any of them graduate relatively soon, would you be willing to take me on as your next Disciple? In the meantime, I'll continue sweating and familiarizing myself with the game.

My in game name is Tyrais Tyr Phoenix. If you need more info, just let me know.

Friend requiest send

Back