Get permamant immunity from damage!

Society
Entropy
Sunsout Tacotuesday Gunsout
Joda and Linzey, today and yesterday, evaded my last 18 rockets, from the Vaporizer...so MA must have listened to Hulks whining thread about this gun and gave half of WSS permanent immunity to the Vaporizer.

Please discuss :D

That or I suck. Which I do...buuuuut

I prefer to think it has something to do with a massive criminal enterprise that includes MA, the Russians, Kim Jung Whoeverthefuck, WSS, the Girl Scouts of America, P-Diddy (aka Puff Daddy aka Sean Combs), the St. Louis Cardinals and Albinos.

Well... if your a Cubs fan, you should be used to missing.
Don't blame the Cardinals for that ;)

If your grenadier (hit) pro standing is a lot lower than their dodge pro standing they may evade a lot.

What was Joda and Linzy doing while you was shooting your load?

What was Joda and Linzy doing while you was shooting your load?

probably telling jokes one to another saying "look at this little creep is shooting us , shall we crush him now or extract this tower first".Obviously extracted everything and with ores in their backpack killed the low skilled avatar.

If your grenadier (hit) pro standing is a lot lower than their dodge pro standing they may evade a lot.

FYI required skill to dodge rockets is evade and i'm sure joda has 3 times more then tacos grenadier hit!

FYI required skill for dodge rockets is evade and i'm sure joda has 3 times more then tacos grenadier hit!

My grenadier hit is 53 so their evade is only 2 times! :p

You were shooting?? :eyecrazy:

I think its req of the weapon compared to dodge/evader that makes the difference in PVP but Im not 100% sure, if level 120 grenadier shoots a vapo its still easy to dodge (I think).

//Linz

My grenadier hit is 53 so their evade is only 2 times! :p

I keep asking myself while would one would try LG if WSS has it for 5 years non stop?
Got much money to spend for nothing, or you like to be tortured?

2 times more evade than your hit ability is like 15 years for you to catch up using rockets, not much I guess.

I keep asking myself while would one would try LG if WSS has it for 5 years non stop?
Got much money to spend for nothing, or you like to be tortured?

2 times more evade than your hit ability is like 15 years for you to catch up using rockets, not much I guess.

Yeah I like being tortured too. And it is fun...so :censored: what? Aint no shame in trying.

Last edited by a moderator:
like if u chip in those 53 lvls u got u would get lvl 112 u can be sure of that its maybe even 5 times higher.

Eh yeah its probably 10 times more to get to 112 than it is to get to 53 you are right

You were shooting?? :eyecrazy:

I think its req of the weapon compared to dodge/evader that makes the difference in PVP but Im not 100% sure, if level 120 grenadier shoots a vapo its still easy to dodge (I think).

//Linz

Lol, yeah but I gave up going after you and Joda directly...most of the evades on you two were when I was trying to kill others that are less hp next to you at the marker and you were still in range.

But that makes sense what you say about gun level.

I would like to test 100 Extermiantor shots against you versus 100 for a Lancehead and 100 from a Negator. I cant use Exterminator yet tho...just decimator.

Yeah I have lots of money. And it is fun...so :censored: what? Aint no shame in trying.

I really hope you do have money but I don't you to see a sellout because ur returns are bad and how MA does this and that after you spend money with 0 returns.
Gl man but don't cry later for your actions.Play smart dude , listen to joda don't fight him.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really hope you do have money but I don't you to see a sellout because ur returns are bad and how MA does this and that after you spend money with 0 returns.
Gl man but don't cry later for your actions.Play smart dude , listen to joda don't fight him.

So since I haven't made a rage quit sellout thread for like 2 years, I assume you are an alt since you only have 38 posts and are new....otherwise, how would you even know I did that that long ago??? :D

For the last 2 years, all I bitch about is hit-boxes mainly, and sometimes about WSS being like about 30 Dr. Evils that sit around an expensive table scheming things and stroking bald cats.

Last edited:
Same with cracoid cracs I get evade alot on him. Might be those rings in combination with high dodge?

Same with cracoid cracs I get evade alot on him. Might be those rings in combination with high dodge?

Gah yeah i forgot about those rings too, i am sure they both have the 20% dodge ones or higher

Joda and Linzey, today and yesterday, evaded my last 18 rockets, from the Vaporizer...

Some year ago when I used some AOE weapon in Twin peaks ring, I don't remember if it was rockets or chip, I missed (well got 1 dmg hits) all the time. Someone thought it was lag.

I Have SGA Rockets Tier 6.5 for sale.. get it for land grab :D

I prefer to think it has something to do with a massive criminal enterprise that includes MA, the Russians, Kim Jung Whoeverthefuck, WSS, the Girl Scouts of America, P-Diddy (aka Puff Daddy aka Sean Combs), the St. Louis Cardinals and Albinos.

You forgot Jared from Subway.

He needs skill I guess, he has the tool but can't use it properly to kill big guys.For that you need to play a lot more.

JFC quit saying i need to play more, I played 6 years, and am level almost L90, have 400k skills and 243 hp without chipping...i think i play enough of this game :)

I just haven't played with rockets enough...but I DO max 5$'s gun, I just checked, and I know how to use a rocket properly you dimwit...but using any rocket my level isn't enough, so it is a matter of skills and bigger rockets. That is it. I agree my skills are low, but I guarantee you they are higher than yours.

I will give someone 500 ped for concrete proof of who forumtroll is...I know it is someone I seen before based on his writing...I want his in game name. Not RL, serica, so chill.

You forgot Jared from Subway.

I totally did. Fuckin Jared, man....

Last edited:
JFC quit saying i need to play more, I played 6 years, and am level almost L90, have 400k skills and 243 hp without chipping...i think i play enough of this game :)

I just haven't played with rockets enough...but I DO max 5$'s gun, I just checked, and I know how to use a rocket properly you dimwit...but using any rocket my level isn't enough, so it is a matter of skills and bigger rockets. That is it. I agree my skills are low, but I guarantee you they are higher than yours.

I will give someone 500 ped for concrete proof of who forumtroll is...I know it is someone I seen before based on his writing...I want his in game name. Not RL, serica, so chill.

LOL to the thread itself and LOL to the fact that you pay to know who he is. Why does that make any difference? you are not ingame here on PCF ^^

So what was in your head contesting a 370hp/112 evader monster? You thought you will pull a miracle and then brag on youtube/forums you killed him.
Skill up for more would you?

So what was in your head contesting a 370hp/112 evader monster? You thought you will pull a miracle and then brag on youtube/forums you killed him.
Skill up for more would you?

OP made a mistake and figured it out.

I do wish why you are so "brave" after making a new account.

forumtroll is a L3 Forum Troll that escaped from Rocktropia on a scheduled flight warp to Calypso in Wifi's anus. He leveled to L30 forumtroll after feeding on Rookie Chat and Twin peaks chatter.

You know where to find me for the 500ped.

LOL to the thread itself and LOL to the fact that you pay to know who he is. Why does that make any difference? you are not ingame here on PCF ^^

For the simple reason he might not want anything to do with that person ingame. :)

ps. anonymously a person can say whatever he wants but as soon his ava is known they usually start singing a tune lower.

Back