Question: Getting limited bps while crafting

Mrjoseph

Alpha
joseph Mrjoe perez
So I craft EP1 a lot and occasionally EP2 if i'm feeling lucky. I notice I get bp drops every now and then, mostly worthless UL repeats. This got me what wondering what increases your chances of getting bps while crafting something like explosive projectiles. Is it the amount of clicks (quantity), or the amount of ped you cycle and just the more you spend per click the better chances you have of getting a drop (condition)?? Any answer would be helpful, thanks

universal crap prints are in all planets. If you want planet specific stuff go elsewhere. They fixed the welding wire bp on Toulan thing not long ago that was going on since day 1.

The logic is in the specific profession. There is no way to access Quad's BP from a textile BP.

What you find at the moment are the basic/initial BP for each specialization related to Engineering.

The only gameplay logic related to the EP, in my opinion, is for those who want higher levels in Engineering, for which they usually pay the price.

It is not a profitable profession, rather it is used for gambling.

universal crap prints are in all planets. If you want planet specific stuff go elsewhere. They fixed the welding wire bp on Toulan thing not long ago that was going on since day 1.
Wasnt aware of this but its not what i was asking. What i wanted to know was if using condition led to more bp drops then quantity and vise verse.

quantity = more successes = more chances to loot BP
maybe also check this older post, very good reading:
hope it helps ;)

quantity = more successes = more chances to loot BP
maybe also check this older post, very good reading:
hope it helps ;)
It did thanks

The other interesting interpretation of this question is whether you get the same number of blueprints by crafting EP1 as EP4, holding the slider constant and with both at max success.

Back