Ghost Armor found on LA:38

LOL ND, what are you smoking these days? I want the same :D

Take care,
BB

NEVERDIE said:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

I was hunting phasms and something not of this world swooped down and struck me, cant say what it was but Im sure it was a creature completely unknown, perhaps a phantom, a ghost.... As I fell to my knees, what could only have been an Angel briefly appeared wielding a fabulous Multi-colored laser sword, she slew the Phantastical beast and it vanished... although at the same time I saw its ghostly gloves materialize and drop into the snow...

The angel smiled at me as my vision dimmed and she whispered its okay "no one ever dies"

I tried to snap a screenie of her, but she did not appear in the shot... however this was the location of the battle, perhaps before another snow storm comes, someone may find the Ghosts gloves... the proof of my encounter...

there was something familiar about the angel, I dont know... I just can't quite figure it out.

Well I have never been happier to say that I was wrong. Glad to see people looking for the ghost armor.

Ok, here's my take on the situation. Neverdie is the owner of LA:38. He is the one dropping the ghost armor. In order to get people to come to hunt on his land (...taxes...), he ran the ad about the armor on the ground. As we all know, when you die, the screen does not turn red. This was done to mask the exact location, making it harder to find while still giving us a clue. I applaud your ingenuity, Neverdie! Good job and thanks for the good time!

Just my 2 pecs,
Hugh :)

NEVERDIE said:

I was hunting phasms and something not of this world swooped down and struck me, cant say what it was but Im sure it was a creature completely unknown, perhaps a phantom, a ghost.... As I fell to my knees, what could only have been an Angel briefly appeared wielding a fabulous Multi-colored laser sword, she slew the Phantastical beast and it vanished... although at the same time I saw its ghostly gloves materialize and drop into the snow...

The angel smiled at me as my vision dimmed and she whispered its okay "no one ever dies"

I tried to snap a screenie of her, but she did not appear in the shot... however this was the location of the battle, perhaps before another snow storm comes, someone may find the Ghosts gloves... the proof of my encounter...

there was something familiar about the angel, I dont know... I just can't quite figure it out.

Hehe - +rep ND - EU's consummate showman :)

As we all know, when you die, the screen does not turn red. This was done to mask the exact location, making it harder to find while still giving us a clue.

go get killed and move into first person view....it does turn red...very very red :wise:

NEVERDIE said:

angel= island girl? ;)

I must admit that I have seen the ads in-game and thought they are well conceived and well made ads. Seeing now that even an orange suited n00b could walk there on a poo/fruit hunt and get lucky is very encouraging.

OK I admit it's unlikely that anyone finds it, or an orange suited n00b could survive there, but the fact of the matter is ND is dropping free armour on the floor in his LA and, more importantly imo, throwing in a storyline to keep EU an engaging place to run around in.

I say +rep to ND for actually going outside the standard compo vein to encourage visits. After all competitions make spending in the LA a must, free armour just says come have a look :cool:

Beki. are you calling me a orange suited noob?
You bitch!
lol, no I really don't care, because I am the one who found the ghost, not you! Take that!

no-one ever dies.......

:bowdown:

DrFeelGood said:
Beki. are you calling me a orange suited noob?
You bitch!
lol, no I really don't care, because I am the one who found the ghost, not you! Take that!

:laugh: errrrrrm nope, not at all :) I was just saying that anyone... agh.... you know what I meant :D

Back