Selling: ghost M (tier 1.3-1.9) with zombie ul footguards

filibert

Provider
Society
freelancer
filibert bébert Artig
hello,
I'm selling my ghost armor. Shoes are zombie , the nearest to ghost stats. All ghost parts are tier 1,3 min, 2 parts ready for tier 2 :). Zombie ul are 0.9, their MU is around +150.

Overall tt is 240.69 peds. I want 500 peds minimum for it, so SB is tt+260. My mu for SB was calculated likeso: +140 for shoes, +30 for each of the two 1.9 part, +15 for others. Any nice offer will close the sell. Not sellable separate.

here a picture of the parts.

regards
Filibert

filibert

Provider
Society
freelancer
filibert bébert Artig

MagicZelda

Mature
Society
The Tar-Aiym Krang
silver Zelda Jones
hello,
I'm selling my ghost armor. Shoes are zombie , the nearest to ghost stats. All ghost parts are tier 1,3 min, 2 parts ready for tier 2 :). Zombie ul are 0.9, their MU is around +150.

Overall tt is 240.69 peds. I want 500 peds minimum for it, so SB is tt+260. My mu for SB was calculated likeso: +140 for shoes, +30 for each of the two 1.9 part, +15 for others. Any nice offer will close the sell. Not sellable separate.

here a picture of the parts.

regards
Filibert

While i wish u good luck selling, it brings the idea of selling Armor Sets in Auction, perhaps MA can organise a Armor Set category and buy one set of armor. Might save all buyers and sellers a lot of time.

GL Filibert

filibert

Provider
Society
freelancer
filibert bébert Artig
boing boing

filibert

Provider
Society
freelancer
filibert bébert Artig