Glastonbury!

Leandro Kun

Stalker
Society
The Disturbed Ones
Leandro Kun
Anyone else trying to get tickets this morning? Woke up since 8 and the site has been down since then. :laugh:

I'm refreshing like mad though, good luck to those trying to get tickets ;)

yep trying to get some here aswell.. not been up that early nut have the same problems.. no response from the web page.. oh well keep trying and good luck to all...... :yay:

YESSSS!!!!!

I've been trying since 9:00 as well. Haven't even managed to get the page to load. Just found out a friend managed to get me one!

I shall get to put my dancing shoes on!

Peat :yay:

PS
Don't hate me!
PPS
I've got about 7 friends on MSN all trying as well. Only the one got through, and apparantly the sites is tabbed. If you get through and click back you can renter the details on the form and submit it again. Obviously you need new payment details and they have to be sent to one of the new bunch of peoples IDs you register. So the bottom line is that if there a bunch of you trying, only one needs to get through for you to all get tickets!

:( :( Finally got through and they were all sold out :( :(

I had to give up going because i deposited :mad: :mad: :mad:

:( :(

I wish i was though.. to all those people who are going; i hope you have fun.

lol we have to do about glasto for our english GCSE exams lol :)

yeah i heard on the radio about the site being down at work this moring,Sounds like loads of fun but i simily cant aford it plus no-one i know is going:(. Ill save my money for N A S i think ;) .

Not long to go now!!

So did anyone else get tickets? I'll be waiting at the gates at 8am on the Wednesday. I can't wait, my third Glastonbury :yay: ...... thou i think a bit less :kos::kos: and a little more looking around the festival this time. My girlfriend has finally been convinced to come along ......... ahh four more days of work i cant wait that long!!

So did anyone else get tickets? I'll be waiting at the gates at 8am on the Wednesday. I can't wait, my third Glastonbury :yay: ...... thou i think a bit less :kos::kos: and a little more looking around the festival this time. My girlfriend has finally been convinced to come along ......... ahh four more days of work i cant wait that long!!

No tickets for Leandro :(

Good news that they have finally been sent out though :)

Maaaan i wish i could go to glasto, its only 20 mins drive from my house, but i just dont have the money (to many other festivals coming up) :( Anyone know where the fence is weakest? :laugh:

Maaaan i wish i could go to glasto, its only 20 mins drive from my house, but i just dont have the money (to many other festivals coming up) :( Anyone know where the fence is weakest? :laugh:

There's some guy selling ways into the festival on ebay for £4.

Bound to be a good purchase....

:D

Not many weak points

The "Super Fence" doesn't have many weak points that i could see from last time last time! best bet ..... find a nearby hill and handglide in :laugh:

The "Super Fence" doesn't have many weak points that i could see from last time last time! best bet ..... find a nearby hill and handglide in :laugh:

A few years ago, the first year the fence was up, me and a few others went down and tryed to make a human ladder :laugh: We got caught, but we got pretty close to getting over.
Its hopeless, ill just open my window, and listen for the distant sound of music.

Back