FYI: Global Alliance leadership change

xaph

Elite
Society
Antipodean Army
Xaph
Transctipt of recent change in society leadership cheers: per society forum)

Xaph
G'day society it was time to pull the pin on being General given the prospects of RL acadamia and family necessity.

Aproximately 12 months ago I was fortunate to be elected General of Global Alliance and I thank you all for your support.
Having been here since Dave Ozi crewed it over 4 years ago from the former British army Global Alliance has been my VR home and some many memories to hold.

There are many amongst us with providence to suit thier Avatar status in Global Alliance. Those with years of playing/skilling and what makes the exemplary marque of loyalty and ethic to the society.

At this point I'd like to tip my that to the stalwarts of the society, regular or infrequent attendees, you have made us endure and sustain all of our VR dreams:)

To those joining us or in intermediary stages of familiarizing with Global Alliance, I recognise you are real and need to be complimented upon your choice.

Cheers to Raven the New Global Alliance General well deserved:)

Thankyou all for being down to earth people...Xaph:tongue2:

Last edited:
Xaph i wish you well in your new endevour im sure GA will miss you been at the helm

If you fancy a change or pace in life drop me a line and lets see you in BA.

Del

Xaph i wish you well in your new endevour im sure GA will miss you been at the helm

If you fancy a change or pace in life drop me a line and lets see you in BA.

Del

Del, I might like to do that at some stage however as my post reported I am eternally indebted to GA and I'd need to screw my head on and get over 4 years in GA. Jumping a society + up comming acadeamia...I'll take some time to see GA does well:)
I've always enjoyed a friendly accepting time with BA and some great larrakin shenanigans...cheers:)
Xaph

Back