Global/hof popup bar.

Franz Jaeger

Guardian
Society
Freelancer
Franz Jaeger
It's a cool idea with global/HoF -bar, but I miss two more options to set in combination with the min. limits...

1. Only show for soc. mates.
2. Only show for people in FL.

The advantage is that you don't have to fill up the chatwindow with all those 50-peds globals from people you have no idea of who they are...

/Franz Jaeger

Yep these would be great, as well as the option to show it for new discoveries/rare loots, where the threshold will always be too high (unless you show all).

Remove all the shit chat and bring back the old one ...:yup:

Remove all the shit chat and bring back the old one ...:yup:

Reversing the whole chat for everyone would be a step backwards, unless they only added it as an option. I prefer the ability to filter out all the useless crap and bringing all the relevant stuff to the front; for example, I can open a second tab, put all the global spam on the back tab, and put all my hunting spam where I can see it. I like the ability to open multiple chat windows and drag society/team chat to a new window where it doesn't get lost in hunting spam. With the old chat interface that isn't possible.

Don't agree with this one, and the single reason I don't agree is because the global system - the announcement i mean - is one of the things that push some people to play this game (speaking for myself and I believe for other people also). Trying to put myself on the place of MA the change you're requesting is removing one of the features that make people also wanna go or not hunt, craft or mine for a specific mob, item, resource.

But, I would agree, if you suggested for the globals to have a different color for friends, soc mates etc... Preferable customizable colors.

Regards

Back