Globals on other planets off Claypso?

FuRiouSOne

Young
Dan
Is globals not recorded for planets off Calypso? I have my app running and got 2 globals on cryene but is no where to be found on my website account. The app took a screen shot of the globals and the server console (coms) is running but im not seeing anything on the website.

under my account tab on app is does show 602 globals sent and 0 errors raised so I assume my app is working. Maybe there is a delay?

You need more users at same planet for globals to be validate. 3 or 4 I guess. Otherwise is possible to do input of text and make EL capture tones of fake globals.

It's kinda of protection they use but with some planets having so few players it end up not logging anything at all.

You need more users at same planet for globals to be validate. 3 or 4 I guess. Otherwise is possible to do input of text and make EL capture tones of fake globals.

It's kinda of protection they use but with some planets having so few players it end up not logging anything at all.

Ah that makes sense then, thanks.

I lived exclusively on RT the last 5-6 years. I can assure you for such long period of time you can have about 20% of your globals/HoF's recorded and maybe less than that!
Long ago we made another thread for this and someone had an idea to ask from PP's to add 2-3 planet avi's/clients somewhere on the planet to help EP work. But that stood as idea and nothing more.

I think they increased the required number of active clients more than 2-3 as they were before . Me and 2 friends were running tracker on cyrene amd it still missed globals.

Maybe be they could add trusted user (volunteers) for specific planet. So even less people running tracker if volunteer and the player who got global running tracker it gets recorded.

I confirmed this with blast last year... requires 7 people on planet running EL tracker for them to register on EL website. there wer issues in the past with people fudging theyre logs and stats on EL so it was nessisary to do this.

I confirmed this with blast last year... requires 7 people on planet running EL tracker for them to register on EL website. there wer issues in the past with people fudging theyre logs and stats on EL so it was nessisary to do this.

so RiP records for all planets except Calypso

Back