Status
Please reply by conversation.

krogfan

Stalker
Society
Rangers
Aurora Linzey Zamperath
Here it goes!

Up for sale is the set of items that in combination can make you that person everybody envys ingame. I have had great fortune/succes utilising this for the last few years. The more I shoot the better I do.

I can ofc supply access to my logs and answer whatever question a serious buyer would have to ask, I will ONLY sell all at once, no cherrypicking is possible.

MK2 Ranger set (scope mk2, sight mk2 and sight mk1) estimated value of around 150k

Easter 2017 ring estimated value 45-50k

Halloween Ring 2015 estimated value 18-20k

Rage 35 UL Currently unique ingame and adds 20% critsize estimated value 35k~~

Perfected TR6 Tier 9.3, high ecorating and high DPS estimated value 90k

SkillsSkillsSkills Around 160k+ TT of skills estimated net value 500k (according to scanner)

Supremacy SGA/Mod Shadow Armor 8 pieces hard to value, 50k ??

I have an opportunity IRL that I have to take as good care of as I possibly can so I will sell this at the price of 550k peds or the items without skills for 360k. I Still love the game more then anything but I have limited funds and life can take fast turns so if I can get this sold I will have to......

All serious bidders/interested (if any) are welcome to inbox me here or talk to me ingame or old friends can use skype. I will not tolerate a derail of the salesthread and all offtopics will be reported immediately.

Thanks alot for your attention!

//Aurora Linzey Zamperath

Last edited:
GL with sale and future RL endeavors.

Sadly no one can play EU their entire lives and it takes a considerable amount of time and investment. Sad to see you go but others will rise and fill the gap.

+rep and good luck on sale of great items and skills.
I appreciate the explanation- and hope RL treats you well!
I also hope you won't leave game, despite a downgrade :)

Added price for items without skills, small edit but still not trying to sell items separate.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back